Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Moving to a different area

SayWhat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always wanted to live in the vicinity of where I live now, mainly because of family and friends. But even on this anonymous forum, it's very hard for me to say I'm 31 and still live with my mom (for personal and family reasons like last kid out of the house, father died at 12 etc...). But lately I've had it, it's time to move on.

My workplace is an above average commute, but I don't mind the drive as I like driving. But it's so boring here, my friends always go to the same places and you don't meet new people that often as it's mostly a rural area with some build up areas.

Another caveat is the fact it's very hard for me to make new friends. If I would move to a city, I don't know how it would go. How would I make new friends, meet new people? And I'm not talking about the standard stuff like joining a gym and talk to people/club/just go out/... I'm simply talking about my own personality.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I've always wanted to live in the vicinity of where I live now, mainly because of family and friends. But even on this anonymous forum, it's very hard for me to say I'm 31 and still live with my mom (for personal and family reasons like last kid out of the house, father died at 12 etc...). But lately I've had it, it's time to move on.

My workplace is an above average commute, but I don't mind the drive as I like driving. But it's so boring here, my friends always go to the same places and you don't meet new people that often as it's mostly a rural area with some build up areas.

Another caveat is the fact it's very hard for me to make new friends. If I would move to a city, I don't know how it would go. How would I make new friends, meet new people? And I'm not talking about the standard stuff like joining a gym and talk to people/club/just go out/... I'm simply talking about my own personality.
I would move somewhere where there are younger people, bigger town and look at the demographics carefully. Don't make the mistake I did moving to a region where every county has an median age of at least 50 and over. I knew it was old people's area down here but I didn't know it was that bad now.

the young people I run into down here are either married and moved from up north with a career already and kids, or if they're single they're damaged goods and white trash variety, uneducated. Not what you would typically find in a large city with young single women and less damaged.