Moving In With Hot Russian Girl in NYC?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Day 21. Janet now submits on a daily if not hourly basis, and three's a crowd. Janet has fallen, but here's a scary note: she told me her doctor diagnosed her with a personality disorder. Some of you might have been right. I was wrong, and I had the sex to prove it.

Sonny Knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
big neil is still having delusions of grandeur or ganja

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Getting laid 8 out of the past 9 days was a delusion?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Day 28. While I had fantasized about having two hot Russian women, the truth is that I am now basically married to one and we have a 23 year old daughter.

It's the strangest thing - to realize after only 5 weeks since meeting her that this random phone number turned into both a roommate and romantic relationship, and one that is actually really working.

I've never lived with a girl before, and I realize I like living with her. We have sex pretty much every night now, and she is falling for me for sure. I knew when I got that extended look during dinner. The comfortable silence as Pulp Fiction coined.

The Russian has officially cured me of the Stripper (after 18 months of dating), though I am keeping her on the side. I've realized that by my dating a girl 21 years younger, that now dating a girl 12 years younger is no problem. It's sort of like strength resistance training.

However last night the Russian actually said "My doctor said I have Borderline Personality Disorder". I said "My friends were right! BPD! So it's only a matter of time before I trigger abandonment disorder and you paint me black and the sex stops."

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Day 28. While I had fantasized about having two hot Russian women, the truth is that I am now basically married to one and we have a 23 year old daughter.

It's the strangest thing - to realize after only 5 weeks since meeting her that this random phone number turned into both a roommate and romantic relationship, and one that is actually really working.

I've never lived with a girl before, and I realize I like living with her. We have sex pretty much every night now, and she is falling for me for sure. I knew when I got that extended look during dinner. The comfortable silence as Pulp Fiction coined.

The Russian has officially cured me of the Stripper (after 18 months of dating), though I am keeping her on the side. I've realized that by my dating a girl 21 years younger, that now dating a girl 12 years younger is no problem. It's sort of like strength resistance training.

However last night the Russian actually said "My doctor said I have Borderline Personality Disorder". I said "My friends were right! BPD! So it's only a matter of time before I trigger abandonment disorder and you paint me black and the sex stops."
Here is the thing BN. These crazy women that you date? With all of the issues and everything else? You are JUST as crazy, maybe more so, than they are.

If you ever get a lucid moment in that head of yours? Think about that.

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Here is the thing BN. These crazy women that you date? With all of the issues and everything else? You are JUST as crazy, maybe more so, than they are.

If you ever get a lucid moment in that head of yours? Think about that.
i think cordocordon is getting a hardonhardon for bigneil and his "lucid' thread :rolleyes:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I seriously think Cordon is one of my ex girlfriends and she has subscribed to my posts.

Read for yourself the progression of her comments. If I'm not delusional, lying, held at gun point or shot down in flames then I must be crazy.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
It's not worth saving $139 per night (hotel cost went up) and having sex every night, and a bonus relationship??

If I don't fall for her the BPD can't hurt me. Plus my contract could end soon.

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil Y U NO update this thread more often? *eating pop corns*
this is by far the most enter...ehem i mean most educational thread on this site.... *nom nom nom nom*

also hardonhardon and pakkkers should stop fapping to bigneil's thread. :D

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Day 47 - I was informed that my software contract was now complete in NYC after exactly 7 months of work. I shook everyone's hand on the team and realized my last flight home is Day 49. I was happy to know I'd be going back to Texas, but I was sad to have to tell my now girlfriend that I'm moving away - again. This has been a recurring theme as I move around, but it beats loneliness.

She started to get nostalgic when I told her (while hugging her at her dressing table as she did her hair) and she later confessed her love. She also told me the other roommate has come to love me. Sort of a father/daughter relationship had formed there, so like a good father would I took the wife and kid to a strip bar in Queens and got them a lap dance. When you bring 2 hot girls to a strip club, you pretty much rule.

They wanted to go to another strip club (she had never had a drink and had been dry 2 years but decided to party that night). But I had to work the next day so I snuck home at 1am. Did you ever try to blow off a girl who is interested? Talk about them blowing up your phone. She got home via cab at 5:45am - so I tucked her in and left for work at 5:55am. Ironically I was 5 minutes late for the first time on the morning of my last full day in NY.

In the end she was a fun girlfriend and she saved me $4500 on the room alone ($750 a week exactly), plus I finally dumped the Texas stripper after 18 months so I'll save God knows how much there. Oh and I didn't get stabbed (knock on wood).

speed0383

Reaction score
I have no idea how I stumbled upon this blog. But I've had probably one of the most interesting reads of my online life.
Bigneil, where did you find such girls? I live in NYC too and would love such experiences.
Was this manhattan?
Also, the photo links didn't work at all. And I couldn't really see your mysterious love bird :) can you send me a pic in PM please?
Cheers

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone else get the eerie feeling that bigneil probably got killed by one of those women and that's why he stopped posting here?