"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Moving forward with a woman

Depressedguy

Banned
Joined
Aug 1, 2020
Messages
11
Reaction score
2
Age
27
So I have got a hot chick interested in me. I want suggestions on this-
1. I don't have a great profile on Instagram and that's what she has asked for. We have only talked on Bumble for now. What should I do about this?
2. She is rich. I'm not. I'm usually busy all day with studies and work. I feel this won't go anywhere. Your opinions?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Messages
188
Reaction score
282
Location
USA
You should never do something because some woman you are interested in is asking you to do it. If you don’t have a great Instagram account and that is what she wants then she is not the girl for you.

You also say that she has more money than you. This is also a problem because women do not date down and she will look down on you. Women with money want to date guys with more money than them.

I don’t think you have a future with this girl. You should be talking to and dating lots of girls, don’t get hung up on just one of them.

If you really want to try with this girl you just need to ask her out and see how it goes. Don’t try and build rapport with her through Bumble and Instagram, just ask her out.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
So I have got a hot chick interested in me. I want suggestions on this-
1. I don't have a great profile on Instagram and that's what she has asked for. We have only talked on Bumble for now. What should I do about this?
2. She is rich. I'm not. I'm usually busy all day with studies and work. I feel this won't go anywhere. Your opinions?
Get her to meet up and escalate.

If she doesn't cooperate, ditch her and move on to the next.
 

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
Girls who ask for your IG are looking to judge your value online, in order to determine if you are “worthy” of them. Almost no man can compete with a woman on IG, given the number of thirsty men who follow and blow up her pics. You can’t seduce her via an IG profile. She doesn’t understand that but you do so you have to lead her. You can tell her you’re interested in meeting her, not her social media persona, and ask her to meet up at a specific time and place. If she doesn’t agree then you next. Simple as that. And don’t worry about her wealth. Think about all the deadbeats who get hot women. Push it out of your mind and do not let it cause you to pedestalize her.
 
Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
You should never do something because some woman you are interested in is asking you to do it. If you don’t have a great Instagram account and that is what she wants then she is not the girl for you.

You also say that she has more money than you. This is also a problem because women do not date down and she will look down on you. Women with money want to date guys with more money than them.

I don’t think you have a future with this girl. You should be talking to and dating lots of girls, don’t get hung up on just one of them.

If you really want to try with this girl you just need to ask her out and see how it goes. Don’t try and build rapport with her through Bumble and Instagram, just ask her out.
One day avg salaries for that gender will exceed man. And in some ethnic groups it's already true.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,089
So I have got a hot chick interested in me. I want suggestions on this-
1. I don't have a great profile on Instagram and that's what she has asked for. We have only talked on Bumble for now. What should I do about this?
2. She is rich. I'm not. I'm usually busy all day with studies and work. I feel this won't go anywhere. Your opinions?
No social media. Get her out in person. Number 2 is meaningless if she is interested. She will justify and rationalize to herself all the things she likes about you and your situation.

She wants you to have a great instagram profile? For what purpose? Never add women to social media. If they ask tell them you don't have it.
 
Last edited:

Igetit!

Moderator
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
2,881
Reaction score
929
Location
The United State of Texas
So I have got a hot chick interested in me. I want suggestions on this-
1. I don't have a great profile on Instagram and that's what she has asked for. We have only talked on Bumble for now. What should I do about this?
2. She is rich. I'm not. I'm usually busy all day with studies and work. I feel this won't go anywhere. Your opinions?
You asked for opinions on this. Well,my question is,why are you letting her dictate the terms?

You say she's asked for you to have a "great" profile on Instagram. Ok....

So what demands have YOU ASKED of her? What standards of YOURS have you asked her to meet?

What...you have a pad and pen out,jotting down all her requests and changes she wants you to make before she'll consider going out with you?

You gonna ask anything of her? Or just follow all her demands like a good little boy,in hopes that she MIGHT go out with you?
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
Ignore her request for instagram, social media is the devil.

Her being rich is nice, it won't be a problem if you don't have a problem with it and you don't let her use it to dictate anything.

See where it goes, see what her real interest is. You have the power.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
Moving forward? With what exactly? How do you move forward when you haven't made any moves at all?

Doesn't this all seem very premature considering you're still only talking online and know nothing about each other in real life?

I see thirst. Slow down man.
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
If a chick asks for your Instagram or Facebook, just tell them you don't have one.
All they're gonna do is judge you when they see it.

If they ask why you don't have one, just you say you're busy man and you don't have time to be on the computer all day looking for validation.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top