Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Moving Forward Monday

BaldandBrazy88

Don Juan
Reaction score
So we're alphas all the time, cold as ice, robots with no feelings that can applied game to any chick successfully right? Wrong. At the mature stages of game we know it's not possible, you will find from time to time one makes you go real stupid for her. One that hurts to leave ( oh yeah, you thought about her already, let's hear it) so I want to know your most recent f*ck ups and what you learned from it, in a punctual matter. Here's mine;

* Felt into her little game of posting dumb indirect s#&t on my stories ( IG and WhatsApp, I deleted my FB) that I knew she was going to see. Instead of remaining a complete mistery or better yet using that time for something more productive for Christ sake.

* Refused to keep dating/ keep f*ckin other girls because I thought she was worth it. Mind you, I'm red pill to the core. This chick played with the cheat code in hand. Did every single thing right. Did I hear One-itis? Yuppp, funny thing we didn't even f*ck and silly me was leaving food on the table already.

* Ignored all them red flags. Several. Because of her looks. Forgot that they have to bring something more than a$$ to the table.

* Did not strike at the right time, tricky one because the day I sensed she wanted to get down I had to go to my sister's b8. She knew it. I took it as a $hit test so I told her it was a no no. Still. I felt I could've done more.

*Forgot the fact that I am the prize. Yes, if you look at her you'll say she pretty, but, is her life going in the right direction career wise? Hardly. Is she emotionally stable? Heck no. Does she come from a good house hold? Nope... All things I do posses

* When she went NC I overpursed. Let like 2-3 weeks past but I was the one trying to reach at the end of the day

With that being said there you have it, Superman turns into Clark Kent today. And its hurting like a mf, today, that I kissed her @ss goodbye but I got another two good prospects coming to the picture and will pick myself up from this one.
Let's hear yours....

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to lie, I've slipped up a few times these past couple of weeks. I'm so bored from this lock down stuff that there's been a couple of women that I've over engaged with and text too much lol. I'm going to focus on being way more productive this week and concentrate on learning something new

BaldandBrazy88

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to lie, I've slipped up a few times these past couple of weeks. I'm so bored from this lock down stuff that there's been a couple of women that I've over engaged with and text too much lol. I'm going to focus on being way more productive this week and concentrate on learning something new
It happens brother. Good luck.

PS: I really hoped to see more people sharing, I guess ego runs strong within this forum

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice thread. Good to see some honesty

I sent a dumb reply about going sober for a week because I've been drinking a lot in lockdown

I regretted it instantly as it makes me sound like a boring alcoholic loser but I won't lose her so it's fine

As men, we must refrain from "showing" too much. It only increases mistakes

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I took an exam invigilator course, paid for by an absolute gentleman of a school deputy headmaster who offered me a great opportunity to teach English conversation in his new school. Sadly the school plans fell through, and we haven't spoken in a couple years. I need to contact him and catch up.

Anyway, taking the one day course was also a busty 6.5, Scottish of all things (here in Naples! Dayum). She was very worldly, a frequent traveler, maybe a teensy bit hippie, not too hippie though. She seemed to like me well enough, although I was on my guard for attention whöring.

After the course we headed to the station, and I guess I didn't put my hands on her enough, as she wasn't giving me obvious signs to make a strong move. I was anxious about rejection, instead of not giving a fvck and going for whatever I wanted. Escalation when she isn't throwing out IOIs is a consistent sticking point for me.

We had coffee (I paid, she was thankful) and talked a bit, can't remember what about. As I was saying goodbye at the train she shook my hand, firmly. I really wanted to fvck her at this point, but we hadn't even kissed. I don't think I even got her number for some reason. I guess she was living hundreds of miles away and it felt pointless pursuing things. I added her later on FB, lol beta move. She said she'd let me know when she was down south, she never did.

I should have put my arm on her shoulder and drawn her close at the door to the train, and said something along the lines of "...a boy and a girl say goodbye at the train station... what does this remind you of...?" and kissed her good. If she rejected me, I'd laugh it off and say goodbye. If she was into it, I'd tell her to come and get a hotel room with me and catch the next morning's train. Maybe I was anxious about her possibly mentioning something to my mentor, the school deputy head? Maybe.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I have had tons of success with texting women for a week or so and then basically them wanting to just come over and have dinner/drinks/fvck.

If you aren't afraid of catching something you could literally just invite women over who would never consider it otherwise and they are DTF right now.

Haven't pulled the trigger yet because that's not something I want to deal with taking a chance with but for others who are bolder it would be easy pickings right now.

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score
I messed up by keeping ex-plates on my FB. I always figured I’d keep a few on the back burner because we didn’t part ways on bad terms at all and they all seemed open to something down the line. Many I haven’t even heard from in YEARS. I forgot about a few of them.

They all came out of the wood work to sabotage my relationship when they learned I finally got serious with someone.

It was like a tsunami of drama.
How would you deal with parting with plates nowadays?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously. If I hooked a generator up to her spinning wheel I could power all of California.

But I’ve learned to dodge bullets like Neo.lol

Never thought there were so many women out there that hated seeing me happy. Lesson learned.
HATED. Strong word. A strong masculine male that knows he will "tear that puzzy up"... Walks and moves like that, yes he has enemies.

synecdoche

Don Juan
Reaction score
I gave away my leverage to this girl who was a plate of mine (we were moving to LTR). She somehow got this effect on me, learned a lot from the thing we had (about myself and women) so it's not all bad. Anyway I deleted her number and social media, she 'll be back but won't respond this time.