Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Movies that made a DJ tear up like a lil b1tch-boy.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't cry, but I remember feeling sentimental at the carbonite scene in "Empire Strikes Back."

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boy oh boy, time to show our sensitive side lol.

I don't think I've ever cried as hard as I did at the end of 'Bridges of Madison County'. The way Clint Eastwood stood there in the rain, just looking at her... Very powerful stuff.

The scene in 'Bloodsport' where Van Damme screams out loud after Chong Li threw the white powder in his eyes. The scene never affected me in this way before, but I happened to see it shortly after breaking up with my ex.
Van Damme was giving it all he got, but his efforts were totally useless coz his eyes were blinded. It was all so unfair, but there was absolutely nothing he could do about his situation and he knew it...so he screamed out loud, expressing his despair. I felt exactly the same...

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
End of watch - had some sad ass part at the end :(

Zion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Titanic , obviously. No no , I'm just kidding.:crackup:

Seriously though , Click - with Adam Sandler.

One of the final scenes where the movie reached its top point - and a couple before that. Although the idea of the film is displayed in a comedic sense , the point of it is really deeply inspiring.

It's basically about a guy who fast-forwards through his life and makes some wrong decisions out of ignorance.He ends up severely regretting it when it's already too late. Gives you a lot to think about. Specially about the cute girl you didn't say hi to today , or the other opportunity you missed for whatever reason.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I almost teared up once watching Hard Boiled cause I was totally trashed.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess the end of Schindler's List was pretty sad.

Also there was this one Twilight Zone episode about a guy who tries to go back to his childhood but it is futile; I remember that kind of broke me up.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Metal Gear Solid 4. Its a video game but it had so many cut scenes it might as well had been a movie. It got pretty damn heart wrenching at the end.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bat said:
This clip tears me up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi4QJReVWhE

The acting is phenomenal. The backstory of their friendship is amazing too.

I remember this movie, that scene took a turn from the movie, because the movie was a comedy before that point

and that dude that died, wasn't even a drug user, he was against drugs, it was a good movie though.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Can't remember crying during a movie, maybe once or twice during a tv show, a death hits close to home.

But that rape scene Lust Caution...too hot. Made me want act it out with a hot Chinese girl I was with a while ago. Needless to say she wasn't too impressed.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ladies, let's all have a group hug and get on with the business that is before us.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't say I cried, but the most emotional scene I've ever watched believe it or not was Mufasa's death in Lion King.

EastWind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, scenes like the end of Gladiator - well-acted - get me to tear up every time.

Well, and, ever since my mother died of cancer, I can't watch similar scenes in movies, i.e. parents dying on their kids in general. Tears me up.

quagland

Don Juan
Reaction score
No joke, mib 3...where J watches his dad die in past. Watched that a few months after my dad died, was bawling like a baby in the theater.

Gunner26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never cried, but have come real close, don't really like watching dogs go.

Scene in I Am Legend with the dog, same name as my old pup so I got emotional.

Marley and Me, pretty damn sad at the end too.

Gunner

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The end of Terminator 2 when they lower Arnold into the molten steel.