Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Movies every aspiring DJ should watch!

Captain Popular

Don Juan
Reaction score
-office space
-wedding crashers
i used to have more but cant think right now? sorry
peace out
Mr. Larry

Blowfish

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hitch was very good movie, well obviously being a movie, the bar trick may not always work, and it the chances of it being a success has even lowered because it was in a movie. Its also being toned down so that women aren't treated as objects for the satisfaction of men, and it leans more towards the romantic side of things.
Loved the beginning, but was disappointed about the ending.

Other than the presence of Tyler Durden and the fact that you walk in Fight Club as a wimp, but come out as a real man, Fight Club isn't the movie for a DJ if your all about picking up. But its still a good movie, learn to be macho.

Predator is a real man's movie, the things they say "I ain't got time to bleed", "There's something out there, it ain't no man", "If it bleeds, we can kill it." Goddam! The movie's been injected with pure testosterone, and its being overdosed with it. I love Predator, shame about the sequels and spin offs.

SamMalone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Which of these movie characters would be best for a college student to "study". A 40 year old James Bond probably isn't the best guy to mimic at a college party.

SamMalone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage
Van Wilder.
Yuck. I loathe that type of guy. I'd rather be a mature, classy guy with no girls than like that.

Fa Zhou

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Casablanca"

Watch Rick Blaine work the people around him. But watch out that you don't start talking like Humphrey Bogart! :D

Another interesting movie I watched recently is "I remember Momma". It's mostly a chick flick, so don't let any gals catch you watching it ;) , but the social interactions between husband, wife, and kids was very revealing. And the character of Uncle Chris, a man who led his life his way, and didn't care one whit what others thought about it.

Bourne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of these movies you guys post have nothing to do with DJ, or having a right attitude about life or anything like that. Stop listing movies just because you like them.

Get Shorty
FightClub
Bourne series (his attitude)
Weatherman (life changing attitude, becoming a better man)
Broken Flowers (same as above)

coaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
the ringers

The ringer

I saw this movie yesterday, it was hillarious..I am not saying to act retarted, but their sense of humor is something to see, and they have balls to say stuff to people it truly was eye opening

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just watched Hitch. It starts of great. First part of the movie is awesome and shows that there are actually specific things guys can do to seperate themselves from chumps and get any girl.
The thing that sucked about this movie though was that in the end the moral of the story was just be your sorry ass self and you can get any woman you want anyways. If you REALLY find someone you love and try hard enough, she will eventually see the "real you" and fall head over heels no matter how clumsy and AFC'ish you behave. It's actually an anti-dj movie, because it encourages AFCness and wants you to believe that she will find all your "cute" and "clumsy" behaviour adorable and that will get you the girl. Ofcourse stuff like that can be persived as charming and adorable to a woman WHEN SHE ALREADY REALLY LIKES YOU! It doesn't create attraction..

Really sucked that instead of opening guys eyes they had to make it into a sappy romatic hollywood ending with yucky moral. That surely didn't help anyone.

But it was a funny movie..gotta love Albert Brannahan's q-tip dance :D

silverfox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Roxanne with Steve Martin.

Some guy makes a crack in a bar about Martin having a big nose. Martin asks if that is the best he can do. He then goes on to give several examples of better insults the guy could have come up with. example:

"It must be nice to wake up and smell the coffee...in Brazil."

Everyone else in the bar loves this and the chump who insulted him in the first place is made to look dumb and gets angry. Eventually he takes a swing at Martin and gets karate chopped for his trouble.

I like this scene because Martin exhibits an attitude where he doesn't give a damn what someone else thinks and he is happy to poke fun at himself. Not only this but he does it in such a way that he makes the other guy look bad. Great C&F. When it turns violent Martin still has the upper hand.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Want to perfect your mystery the first few months of your relationship? ...then watch "The Saint" with Val Kilmer.

He's a shining example of a man of mystery. He has many personas and disguises that model after saints of old. He leads the girl(Elizabeth Shue) with generalizations of himself that keeps her coming back for more.

When first learning that she was his assignment he went to her appartment did his homework by taking copius notes of her personality and read her journal to find out what kind of man she was looking for. I'm not saying to change yourself completely like he does, but if you really like the girl you're dating be what she may be hoping for; maybe an older brother, father figure, who knows -- but it definately helps her draw connections with you more intimately than any average stranger.

Impact

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Al Pacino in "Scent of a Woman" has a cool character. My favourite movie.

droughtstricken

Reaction score
Originally posted by strong like bull
heres three to add to the list

braveheart
cool hand luke
predator

-SLB
Cool Hand Luke was a great film... and Paul Newman played a classic "cool" character, that the ladies would kill for.

droughtstricken

Reaction score
Originally posted by \O/
I just watched Hitch. It starts of great. First part of the movie is awesome and shows that there are actually specific things guys can do to seperate themselves from chumps and get any girl.
The thing that sucked about this movie though was that in the end the moral of the story was just be your sorry ass self and you can get any woman you want anyways. If you REALLY find someone you love and try hard enough, she will eventually see the "real you" and fall head over heels no matter how clumsy and AFC'ish you behave. It's actually an anti-dj movie, because it encourages AFCness and wants you to believe that she will find all your "cute" and "clumsy" behaviour adorable and that will get you the girl. Ofcourse stuff like that can be persived as charming and adorable to a woman WHEN SHE ALREADY REALLY LIKES YOU! It doesn't create attraction..

Really sucked that instead of opening guys eyes they had to make it into a sappy romatic hollywood ending with yucky moral. That surely didn't help anyone.

But it was a funny movie..gotta love Albert Brannahan's q-tip dance :D
Think of it this way: the number of ppl who saw it, versus the number of ppl on this website who know better. There are now more AFCs in the world, less competition!

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
I never got to watch Hitch. Was there any good DJ material in it or was it just AFC?

I saw on the previwe something like:

A guy asks a girl "do you want normal coke or diet" she gets angry and will smith says to the guy "by asking if she wanted diet she think your implying she is overweight. Go tell her shes everythign you never knew you always wanted"

Thats why i never watched it.

Ninja out
Will Smith is a homosexual and he's turning his kids into trannies. All of those freaks in hollywood are just that: freaks. Homos, pedos, or both. Even the straight ones like Bill Cosby act like animals. But yeah more on the "Fresh Prince" below:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blue Valentine hands down. Every male should watch this one. One of my top 5 favorite movies ever.