Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Movies every aspiring DJ should watch!

Drewgie

Don Juan
Reaction score
No one's mentioned Tom Cruise!

Well in all reality only two of his movies are really DJ quality. Top Gun has some good examples of extreme confidence in a man, and A Few Good Men he's VERY VERY VERY ****y/Funny.

My favorite scene is when Demi Moore scolds him and his only response is to make solid eye contact and with a straight face say: "Wow, I'm sexually aroused commander"

Jack Nicholson also a good example of confidence in that movie.

An example of what NOT to do is basically copy ANY of Adam Sandler's characters. Especially from Anger Management lol.

Bradshaw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Drewgie
An example of what NOT to do is basically copy ANY of Adam Sandler's characters. Especially from Anger Management lol.
We should start a list of movies that have characters that do the OPPOSITE of what DJing is. (just for laughs) I will nominate the worst AFC movie of all time is Can't Hardly Wait. When I was watching that movie all I could think was 'good god, some guys are going to actually try to act like this in real life...'

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0127723/

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=pg&photoid=33157&id=1800018783

The guy wrote the most popular girl in school a lengthy love letter... she found it... and fell in love with the socially inept nerd. Yeah, this happens ALL the time.

*cough*cough*BULLSH1T*cough*

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The pickup at the start of the movie "meet joe black" was gold! As far as being a DJ, no idea man. Jerry McGuire comes to mind. So does the Truman show. Anyone being themselves and not scared to be, who also has morals and respect, that is a "DJ" to me.

escobar04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what about Bootycall???

j/k

anyways, "How to be a Player" is a great movie with Bill Bellamy

the title speaks for itself

Maverick_DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
3)James Bond movies 4/5

If you want to use a James Bond as a DJing mentor, then Sean Connery is the one to watch. Brosnan and Moore are ok, but Sean Connery embodies masculinity and sexual projection unlike any of the other bonds. In fact there are not many actors who do this as well as he.

This is the reason why, at 60, the man is still consistently voted as one of the sexiest men on earth.

Watch how he deals with women, and other people for that matter, he never loses his cool and always maintains his composure, especially around women.

Sean Connery is the ultimate Movie DJ, watch him and learn.

transporter

Don Juan
Reaction score
I definitely agree with you, Maverick. Sean Connery, esp in the Bond movies, is the epitome of 'cool.' Watch the very first scene in Dr. No to see how he relates to women. It's perfect.

A few other movies worth watching:

When Harry Met Sally - the first half sums up the DJ philosophy
What Women Want
Il Postino
Don Juan DeMarco
Blow Up

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are forgetting the most obvious movie...

no one mentioned the movie called "Don Juan De Marco" ... any of you seen it? ... Some parts of that movie still inspire me every time i watch that movie... If you have not yet seen it, make sure that you do.

Laterz...

Lomi

Don Juan
Reaction score
any movies about cult leaders are good as well, as they are masters of psychological programming

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Re: You are forgetting the most obvious movie...

Originally posted by Lost In Translation
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00005PJ6O/002-0240561-8696823?v=glance

^ every Don Juan should own a copy of this movie

most women do all these things to men to get $$$

this movie shows men doing it to women

Don Juans on another level

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**
Man i LOVE that movie LOVE IT hhahahaha soo funny.

Originally posted by The_Shezzler
You never watched??

So why did you put it in your list then??

:confused:

Sarge On...
Because nishbuk wrote a reviwe and gave it a rating so i thought i might aswell add it.

Originally posted by Maverick_DJ
If you want to use a James Bond as a DJing mentor, then Sean Connery is the one to watch. Brosnan and Moore are ok, but Sean Connery embodies masculinity and sexual projection unlike any of the other bonds. In fact there are not many actors who do this as well as he.

This is the reason why, at 60, the man is still consistently voted as one of the sexiest men on earth.

Watch how he deals with women, and other people for that matter, he never loses his cool and always maintains his composure, especially around women.

Sean Connery is the ultimate Movie DJ, watch him and learn.
I just dont like him so i avoid watching his movies.

Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
no one mentioned the movie called "Don Juan De Marco" ... any of you seen it? ... Some parts of that movie still inspire me every time i watch that movie... If you have not yet seen it, make sure that you do.

Laterz...
I heard about it but i never seen it so i couldn't add it. I can't find it anywhere noone has it. I can't even dowlaod it.

Ninja out

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget all that, just purchase the "Sledge Hammer" DVDs (both seasons).

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00005PJ6O/002-0240561-8696823?v=glance

^ every Don Juan should own a copy of this movie

most women do all these things to men to get $$$

this movie shows men doing it to women

Don Juans on another level

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**
The main character in Lost In Translation :confused: What was that movie about anyways? 2 depressed people being depressed, finding a bit of happiness in a foreign culture, and then going on with their lives................:confused:

animal crackers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sleepless in Seattle - This is a PUA at his best. Best to watch on no sleep.

The Lion King - Watch how ALPHA simba's dad is. Our goal as DJs is to be a leader like he was.

Napoleon Dynamite - MONEY way to ask a girl to prom. DRAW A PICTURE OF HER! Also watch his bodylanguage sub-comunications, this is a guy who definately "gets it."

The Pacifier - Vin Diesel lays down the law in this gripping story about being alpha with 4 kids (ranging from HB7-HB9.)

transporter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert Mitchum was the king of 'cool.' Even my 20-yr-old daughter thinks so.

Some other actors who embody "the cool":

Michael Caine
Chazz Palminteri
Sean Connery
Johnny Depp
James Dean
Brad Pitt
Peter O'Toole
Jack Nicholson
Steve McQueen
the early Paul Newman
the early Clint Eastwood