Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Movies every aspiring DJ should watch!

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
If you are and AFC that want's to be a DJ you should watch these movies. They will give you an idea of what a DJ is like.

1)Swingers 4.5/5

The ending ruins an otherwise perfect movie. Concentrate on Vince Vaughn's charecter he is a perfect example of a DJ.

2)Fight Club 5/5

Bradd Pitt in fight club he has the whole "dont give a fu*k" attitude. Good to watch has some great ideas. Alph Male

3)James Bond movies 4/5

Roger Moore and Pierce Brosnan are the better of the lot. Bond movies are especially good to get your body language down.

4)Devil's Advacate 4/5

Watch Al Pacinos charecter and take notice of how he exudes power and confidence. Also take not of how he speaks his tone and speed are perfect.
Watch the scene with Al Pacino and Keanu Reeves wife great secne for DJing.

5)Alfie 3.5/5

Dont take notice of the ending. Most of the way through the movie Jude Law is a greta example of what a DJ should be. The rest of the movie is just Holywood bullsh*t.

6)Thomas Crown affair 3.5/5

Pierce Brosnan for the most part is a DJ.

7)Oceans 11 4/5

George Clooney is a somewhat good example of a DJ in this movie.

8)The Sopranos 5/5

Tony Soprano errr kind of a DJ but definetly 100% Alpha Male.

9)Hitch 4/5

Hitch very surprisingly has some GREAT DJ materila in the first 1:30 of the movie. At the begining me and my friend who watched it were like, "Holy ****...Some hollywood exec actually did his homework!"

The only minor gripe I have is that his first date is waaay too over the top.

The MAJOR gripe that I have is that, of course the last 45mins of the movie, hollywood takes over, and Will Smith goes abso****inlutely AFC. But that's expected out of hollywood. (this review/rating is from nishbuk)

10)Risky Business 4/5

Tom Cruises charecter has a major transformation from HARDCORE AFC to DJ/Alpha in this movie. Its also fun to watch

11)Meet Joe Black 4/5

Yeh theres a great pickup at the start then Brad Pitts as death exudes power kind of alpha maleish.
If you want to be a DJ and/or an Alpha Male watch these movies to get an idea of what DJ's and Alphas's are like. The best way to leanr is to see something in real life, movies are the next best thing.

12)Top Gun 3.5/5

Great movie Tom Cruise has alot of confidence in this movie. Alpha male

Ninja out

Last edited:

Kitsune

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything by Alain Delon.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
I never got to watch Hitch. Was there any good DJ material in it or was it just AFC?

I saw on the previwe something like:

A guy asks a girl "do you want normal coke or diet" she gets angry and will smith says to the guy "by asking if she wanted diet she think your implying she is overweight. Go tell her shes everythign you never knew you always wanted"

Thats why i never watched it.

Ninja out

T

tj

I will have to watch the sapranos.

I will have to say that swingers is the best one you have listed..Good to see it number 1.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Sapronos is GREAT man but it's a Tv show not a movie.

Swingers i loved but the end kind of wrecked it. It still gets 4.5/5 Vince Vaughn was great in it.

Ninja out

snintel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fight Club needs to be higher and a lot of those movies suck.

WestCoast1492

Don Juan
Reaction score
In Hitch he does a couple of slick pick ups.

Like at a bar, there is a hot girl in a group, and he goes up to her and hands her a 10 dollar bill and mentions a drink order.

The girl gets mad, leaves her group and says something like, "Listen ******* i'm not a waiter."

And he says, " I know. This was the only way i could get you away from your friends."

But if you try that and the girl saw hitch she might not find it to amusing.

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hitch very surprisingly has some GREAT DJ materila in the first 1:30 of the movie. At the begining me and my friend who watched it were like, "Holy ****...Some hollywood exec actually did his homework!"

The only minor gripe I have is that his first date is waaay too over the top.

The MAJOR gripe that I have is that, of course the last 45mins of the movie, hollywood takes over, and Will Smith goes abso****inlutely AFC. But that's expected out of hollywood.

Overall, I would say I give Hitch:

4/5

Inquire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ever heard of THE SHANKSHAW REDEMPTION.

tat movie is tyte!

Bradshaw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The best DJ movie I've ever seen (honestly, this is not a joke) is:
Legends of The Fall.

Brad Pitt's character in that movie is exactly what you should be.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Legends of the Fall is just an amazing movie to watch, DJ material or not.
I think there are many characters in different movies that exude DJ qualities, but certain people fit better in certain personalities. Take Office Space for example.
Great comedy, and "Peter" is the most laid-back man you'll ever see. He goes into the restuarant where the woman (forgot name, but played by Jenn. Anniston) works and in the most relaxed way suggests that she have lunch with him. He just has the "don't give a *$#@ attitude." Even though he didn't push and be aggressive, his passive approach worked well. Most DJ's will tell you to be more aggressive, but I am just demonstrating my point that different personalities work for different guys, as long as you're not an AFC.
Rather than list a ton of movies, there are several actors who are always super cool (meaning good with ladies), and much of the time they play a bad guy. They don't always play in don juan movies, but here they are just based on personalities:

Al Pacino
Joe Pesci (also very funny)
Brad Pitt (of course)
Nicholas Cage (most of the time)
John Travolta: good movies Pulp Fiction, and Face-Off with Cage
George Clooney
Clint Eastwood (excellent example of someone completely unaffected by anything, "toughest SOB around, could kick your ass without breaking a squint")
Chevy Chase
James Dean (dated material, but still good)
Jack Nicholson (one of a kind, with charm)
Charlie Sheen and Martin Sheen
Anthony Hopkins has always been a really likeable character, plays the wisest man in all his movies, like in Silence of the Lambs.
Christopher Walken's personality is also pretty solid. The Prophecy had some funny scenes in it, and he was slick as can be. Viggo Mortenson as "Satan" was superb as well.
Val Kilmer
Kurt Russel in Escape from New York and Escape from L.A. ("just call me snake")
Collin Ferrel, although I am not particularly fond of him, has been regarded by many women as being a real bad-ass, sexy man. And Phone Booth was hilarious.

You know how to be cool hopefully, but being funny takes just as much effort, if not more. It helps to watch a lot of comedians if you want to learn how to be really funny, which, needless to say, is a really powerful trait for getting women. Any comedies are great, but in particular I like and recommend the following comedians and comedies:

first of all, watch various standup comedians.

Jerry Seinfield: the sitcom Seinfield. Learn to make humor from anything.

George Carlin: absolutely HILARIOUS acerbic comedian, great for those of us who enjoy making fun of everything, complaining about things (of course in a way implying we have the only right opinion), and for those of us who aren't afraid to say anything we want.

Bill Murray: WATCH CADDYSHACK! The absolutely funniest movie scenes I have ever watched in my life occured with him playing the assistant greenskeeper in this movie. His role in Groundhog Day was great too, especially worth noting was his use of sexual innuendo. Caddyshack was also great because of Rodney Dangerfield and Chevy Chase.

Chevy Chase: also in Caddyshack, playing a really classy, but at the same time really funny guy. His other stuff is also pretty decent.

Steve Buscemi: another funny, funny man.

Did I say Joe Pesci already?! I will never forget him in the Lethal Weapon movies.

WATCH OFFICE SPACE. One of funniest movies ever.

I also enjoy watching a lot of black comedians, especially for the way they can cuss nonstop and make it SOO funny. Watch Me, Myself and Irene for an example of this.... between those three guys, the word "muthafuc-ka" must have been said at least 100 time. Also, Jim Carrey has never done a better movie.

I am forgetting a LOT of people and movies, but these I think are the most well-known of the bunch.

As far as movies that specifically show you how to get girls, there really aren't any. Most romance movies are just pure bullcrap when it comes to applying their concepts to real life.

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
heres three to add to the list

braveheart
cool hand luke
predator

-SLB

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, Predator, Arnold's best performance, next to T1 and T2 of course. I like your quotes btw, my feelings exactly. If I could only have back all the missed opportunities that were handed to me and are still handed to me, I would never even have to MAKE new opportunities.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Braveheart does'nt have much to do with being a DJ but it is and all time great. Predator again a great movie but not much to do with Djing.

nishbuk i added hitch to the list and used your words aight?

Ninja out

Bradshaw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Black_Italian
Braveheart does'nt have much to do with being a DJ but it is and all time great. Predator again a great movie but not much to do with Djing.

nishbuk i added hitch to the list and used your words aight?

Ninja out
Black Italian: rent "Legends of the Fall". I watched that movie right after I first discovered this site. I had just read an article from Pook about how women love the masculine uncontrollable guy. Then I watched that movie. It depicts how women respond to that kind of man perfectly. I guarentee that if you watch the movie, you will add it to the list.

Rent it to watch with your GF. I bet she will admit that Mr. Pitt's character in that movie is what women really desire.

Duo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sayajin_Prince
Tao Of Steve
That movie is indirectly responsible for leading me to this place.

I was interested in the philosophy of the movie, especially with relation to women, so I googled it and found sosuave.com.

So, in essence, the Tao of Steve was the catalyst for my in-progress transformation from AFC to DJ.