"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Moved to a small town :(

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2003
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
I don't know if this is supposed to be posted here or in Anything Else, but I need help people :(

Just when everything was going more then great with the dating and clubbing and all that I had to move. I am in this small town now, it's unbelievable. Since I don't have a car I can't drive out to the big city. I can't take public transport either cause they stop working after midnight, and only restart at 7am or something, that's way too late if I wanne go out on a regular base. Is anybody else in this sort of situation ? How do you have a descent social life in these, at first sight, forget-pits ? I could go out of course, to the big city nearby, using public transport cause it's not THAT nearby. But then I would be extremely limited. And taking the underground around midnight is suicide appatrently, crime is waaay up there. Getting a car would take me a year, and I'm not really planning on living like a monk for the next year.

Anyone any idea ? I'm sure some of you live(d) in this sort of situation before, what did you do ?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
is your town so small there are no clubs?
 

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2003
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
0 clubs, plenty of old people bars though. I counted at least 6 around the FRIGGIN CHURCH :(
 

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
313
Reaction score
1
Location
Miami
Internet hookups perhaps?
Small town are the best for hookups,there is nothing to do but fuk!
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2003
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
Internet hookups, I'd rather shoot myself in the left nut !

I've been walking and running through this sit ass town all day and night, I think it's an old people's town or something lol. How ****ed am I :( I'll just have to wait for the granddaughters to come visit grandpa then :(
 

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2003
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
haha :D
Now that I think of it, it does remind me of that movie :D

But I found the solution, well I figured one out. Find at least one person about my age that HAS a car. Become friends, and have myself a brand new taxi :)
 
Top