Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Motivation: This Man is 50 years old

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll save you man......NO HOMO

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's crazy. That guy could literally pass for 28.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously... what was/is his diet/workout/supplement regime to accomplish that?... The only comment I have is that his legs could stand to look a little bigger.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either that dude has the most perfect set of genetics of al time or he is on the juice.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However...someone needs to have an intervention with him about his leg or lack there of workouts...

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either that dude has the most perfect set of genetics of al time or he is on the juice.
Wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he's on test, which there is no shame in for a man his age.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he's on test, which there is no shame in for a man his age.
No bro...not TRT...steroid doses. Huge difference. And at those doses needed it wouldn't be test, that would make him bloated. Possibly anavar or winny. Or a combination of steroids.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No bro...not TRT...steroid doses. Huge difference. And at those doses needed it wouldn't be test, that would make him bloated. Possibly anavar or winny. Or a combination of steroids.
I know test does increase water retention, but it is def possible to get that lean with test only if you have a naturally lean body plus good genetics. There is many older men his age on trt only who are as lean as him. It is possible, but more difficult for the average joe.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
How is it possible?LOL. is it because of diet? or some certain suplements? i assume both but would know which suplements and what kind of diet

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is it possible?LOL. is it because of diet? or some certain suplements? i assume both but would know which suplements and what kind of diet
First thing is genetics. The rest is living a healthy lifestyle along with PED's.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Whats this guys name. One photochopped looking pic isnt good enough for me.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats this guys name. One photochopped looking pic isnt good enough for me.
Right click the image and select "search google for image". You're welcome

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I just cant believe this to be real lol. seems like dude is frauding hard on his age...something looks "off". his pics of him as a kid do not look like pictures taken in the 60's..but more so in the 80's. I would have to see his a legit birth cert as proof otherwise i just cant buy it.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He could be on HRT, specifically between .5 to 1cc of enanthate per week, Anti-estrogen, 2+ius hgh daily, low carbs, low sodium, gallon of water daily, high cardio--and preparation for the photoshoot via water manipulation (2 gallons, 2g, 2g, 1.5 g, 1 g, .5 g, then photo shoot).

Matter of fact, my physique right now looks very similar to his although I hold a bigger chest and traps. I got super lean the last 60 days. I'll post pics soon.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Matter of fact, my physique right now looks very similar to his although I hold a bigger chest and traps.
It's not just his physique though, he looks young in the face.
Part of that is low bodyfat, but even taking that into account, most older men look more worn in the face.
I think Julian is right, something is off. He looks kind of like a wax dummy.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not just his physique though, he looks young in the face.
Part of that is low bodyfat, but even taking that into account, most older men look more worn in the face.
I think Julian is right, something is off. He looks kind of like a wax dummy.
Surprised no one mentioned plastic surgery. He may have had some work done on his face, dyes his hair, wear makeup, botox, ect.