Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mother laments that her son will be short unlike his tall father

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
So when exactly is the whole body positivity movement going to extend to short men? I don't get why women think it's okay to openly discriminate against short men but at the same time go around preaching "body positivity"

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Short men are the most discriminate group existing, they are no considered attractive from women and are not considered masculine and capable from other men.

They subconsciously remind us of kids.

Height is often a predictor for sexual variety and income except when its below a certain level and it gets an obstacle.

Just get inside a city bank and you will notice that the shortest men all cover low responsibility positions while the top management is above average (for those below 50).

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my opinion: The heightist hypergamy that this woman viscerally feels has led her to come to the realization that women like herself will reject him. :(
It's tough out there for short men. Also, the definition of a short man has changed a lot since the 1990s.

White women in the USA are programmed to think anything below 6'0" is trash. 20-25 years ago, 5'9"-5'10" was more acceptable for White women in the USA. Not so much anymore.

I'm 5'10" and I was saved by a late growth spurt. I entered high school at 5'1". Reached 5'8" at end of sophomore year. Beginning of junior year was when I was tall enough to be taller than enough women to make dating worthwhile.

Prior to the growth spell, I experience some social problems due to relocations and being height deficient, I was a target for bullies in late elementary (after the first relocation) and junior high. Freshman-sophomore year of high school weren't bad in terms of bullying but was still experiencing the trauma of multiple years of bullying to due in part to height.

It's difficult to say whether the relocations or the height issues were the bigger reasons for my childhood bullying. I think it was the relocations.

The mother has reasons for concern.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Define short. I'm 5'7" and have found those below 6' see me as average height, but those above 6' see me as short.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my opinion: The heightist hypergamy that this woman viscerally feels has led her to come to the realization that women like herself will reject him. :(
Probably. But it also sounds like she has suffered some self esteem problems from being so short herself, and that is what she is worried about with her child. It's kind of like Forrest Gump worrying about if his kid was going to be slow.

Short men are the most discriminate group existing, they are no considered attractive from women and are not considered masculine and capable from other men.
Men are not a protected victim group. Because there are so many other protected victim groups, someone has to be named the villain, and men get put in that slot. I'm guessing men are not so easily manipulated to fuel the underlying agenda, which makes them even more dispensable to the powers that be.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably. But it also sounds like she has suffered some self esteem problems from being so short herself, and that is what she is worried about with her child. It's kind of like Forrest Gump worrying about if his kid was going to be slow.

Men are not a protected victim group. Because there are so many other protected victim groups, someone has to be named the villain, and men get put in that slot. I'm guessing men are not so easily manipulated to fuel the underlying agenda, which makes them even more dispensable to the powers that be.
Women, kids and elders are the ones that benefit from "sharing" resources and manpower while men are the ones paying the bill and have none in return.

It's no wonder that our "elites" declared a 360 degree war on men wheter legally the way we know it, socially or even chemically with the crap in our environment.

A strong confident free man is the nightmare of everyone craving absolute power.

Kids can be groomed, women always side with the establishment and elders are too scared/weak to do anything plus theyr rely on gov.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women, kids and elders are the ones that benefit from "sharing" resources and manpower while men are the ones paying the bill and have none in return.
Good point. Men need to be shamed and made to feel guilty so that they cannot object.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
There is no real correlation between size at birth and size at adulthood. This is beyond ridiculous.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same happen to my son is predicted to be 5.9 and I am not happy and worried about him , as he took the hight of his mother family instead of my height (6.1 ), I was even expecting he will be at least 6.2 as sons get taller than fathers. Luckily he seem to have some good outside features that will make him good looking so hopefully that will make up his height .