Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most women are boring

Earthless

Banned
Reaction score
So, what I'm coming to realise is after a lot of interactions with women, dating etc., is that vast majority of women are boring. They have no big goals or passions in their life, no real hobbies (just look at your average woman's Tinder profile), and are usually pretty dull to talk to as well - they care not to converse in deep matters on a somewhat intellectual basis. Yes, many are into sports, but not all of us guys are into that, and you can't really grow much as a person just from sports. So, can we even still find a woman that we genuinely want to be together with, with the potential to grow together as people? Or are we in fact better off spinning plates?
Believe this not that they boring but that they may be annoying

After 27 they very concentrated on their selves
That makes sense if read 2nd rational male book

Personally dont seek women to be interesting but to be more like grounded, I have my stuff she has hers and thats just perfect

dont know how to deal with this 27-30+ type, they just want to be heard so little do you can do but just listen and/or be judged that you dont understand them

Maybe if you're much older man you can deal with them cause have the capacity to listen and understand without getting annoyed so it makes them feel understood and feel spacial and that compliments them

27-30+ are basically 5yrs olds

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After 27 they very concentrated on their selves

dont know how to deal with this 27-30+ type,

Maybe if you're much older man you can deal with them cause have the capacity to listen and understand without getting annoyed so it makes them feel understood and feel spacial and that compliments them

27-30+ are basically 5yrs olds
Sadly in the current generation, this is true for the most part.

One thing I've learned is to look for girls in this age range with a strong family bond, someone that considers them an "old soul", and/or have dated older guys before. Those type of girls generally seem like they have their $hit together. However you will not be able to get with them if you're not mature yourself, have good leadership traits, can provide them a solid and stable environment they seek(relationship type).

If you're just after the bang though, don't worry about it too much and think of it as a training guide for if you have kids in the future. Because it will help you interact with your own kids in the future. LOL

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you guys deal with a lazy chick that wants to spend the weekends laying on the couch? I mean right now we can't go to many places anyways, but still.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you guys deal with a lazy chick that wants to spend the weekends laying on the couch? I mean right now we can't go to many places anyways, but still.
Does she want to have sex during that time lazy time on the couch? That's a useful way to stay at home.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of 'red pill' men are prisoners of their raised expectations. We think that because we ve put the work in that accomplished yet humble and beautiful woman will appear. As the Op has found you may have built the best unicorn trap ever but your still hunting unicorns. If your an LTR guy or want to breed I d suggest your best to aim for a high 'settle for'. A woman with no red flags, some personality and some interests who is willing to be led and grow and has as Dean Swift put it 300 years ago '...the divine gift of lechery'

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting back to this as the girl I'm currently dating really has no interests other than cooking...While it's nice to do that and bang, I can't really talk to her about anything else as the conversation just won't progress anywhere if I talk about my interests. So when we spent a weekend together, I'm thinking a lot of that time is just..wasted? Maybe wasted isn't the right word, but, dunno...I guess you know what I mean
Your young a mistake we ve all made. Get on with your interests and purpose. Even with cohab girls date them don't hang out at them. If u can't think of anything else join a team sport and make some guy friends

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think one of the best things I learnt here is ".. yea babe that sounds great your girlfriends would love that"

And if she pushes

Yea it really does sound great but I think it's more a girl thing

And then if she cracks it. (c'mon here with a hug)

You know I love spending time with u babe but I m a guy.

If this doesn't get you out of trouble you probably haven't got a keeper

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, what I'm coming to realise is after a lot of interactions with women, dating etc., is that vast majority of women are boring. They have no big goals or passions in their life, no real hobbies (just look at your average woman's Tinder profile), and are usually pretty dull to talk to as well - they care not to converse in deep matters on a somewhat intellectual basis. Yes, many are into sports, but not all of us guys are into that, and you can't really grow much as a person just from sports. So, can we even still find a woman that we genuinely want to be together with, with the potential to grow together as people? Or are we in fact better off spinning plates?
A huge problem is that they are in a girl power echo chamber where retards are parroting the same crap and actually believe her **** don't stink.

It's all been sport. Pickup taught game and the rest is history. If you are seeking more, you are born in the wrong Era. you won't find a help mate.

Women are not calibrated to motherhood or being a wife. most can't take care of herself let alone a child. retards and morons try to marry that.

It still occurs but far too much chaos for nuclear family. I have met a handful of awesome women from chain gunning pickup. None of them I will marry. The star has no business in my life relationship or children. Fellas rarely put work in. Chase purpose not women. approach. Work volume but avoid the Disney shtick.

If you find a help mate she must add value or be dropped off in the abyss. The smp us a dumpster fire like Sodom. You don't marry that. You leave it and avoid like the plague. Vet hard.