Most Recent OLD Convo that Led to a Lay

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought ya'll might be interested in my style. Most online sites wont let me take screenshots anymore, but I have wrote the convo here exactly as it is in the app. No changes and nothing left out.

Enjoy!

Me: Hey baby

Her: Hey hey ;)

Me: You look like my new fwb ;)

Her: Oh do I? ;)

Me: You do. Are you a pleaser?

Her: Yes, sir

Me: Good girl. What's your availability? I can only do weekend afternoons on account of living with my brother. He works most weekends

Her: I totally understand. I always have sundays off , and most saurdays I work at 4pm

Me: We can work with that. You feel like texting? ###-###-####

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But will it blend? That is the question

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to clarify and somewhat OT, but if the girl has a thousand travel and socialite pics up, this direct kind of approach probably isn't going to work. Know your target archetype.

edit - not saying what the OP does doesn't work for him, just saying this isn't a universal approach.

Bokanovsky

Banned
Reaction score
Thought ya'll might be interested in my style. Most online sites wont let me take screenshots anymore, but I have wrote the convo here exactly as it is in the app. No changes and nothing left out.

Enjoy!

Me: Hey baby

Her: Hey hey ;)

Me: You look like my new fwb ;)

Her: Oh do I? ;)

Me: You do. Are you a pleaser?

Her: Yes, sir

Me: Good girl. What's your availability? I can only do weekend afternoons on account of living with my brother. He works most weekends

Her: I totally understand. I always have sundays off , and most saurdays I work at 4pm

Me: We can work with that. You feel like texting? ###-###-####
I'm curious as to what the two of you look like. I can only imagine this approach working if your SMV is significantly higher than hers.