Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most prettiest girl I've "dated"--->> Please help I dont want to screw this up

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi there,

So out of all the girls I have dated, this one is by far the prettiest/hottest, we matched on Tinder like a week ago, and have been talking via text for a week now.

Despite her being young, and immature, I totally want to penetrate, the poomps is soo ripe. She is really into me...saying I have so much "potential". Definitely not marrying material though lol.

She got into a car accident, like a few days ago, and I called her to see if she is ok, so we have talked on the phone a bit, and chat via text everyday. She keeps begging me to add her to snapchat, but I dont want to, so she even told me "If I really love her I would", yeah but I am not going to do whatever she says just to please her.

Yes I did ask her out but she is legit busy ( final exams, and work everyday, overcommitted), but she did send me a cute pic yesterday, asking me if I want to hang out next week. I asked her again to hang out with me on the weekend ( I need to stop asking girls out repeatedly ). I cant wait for next week to meet up.

She even shared with me how she was sexually assaulted by one of her "friends" --> a guy she met on Tinder tried to take advantage of her when she was drunk, so 1) how should I factor this in when trying to seduce her? I know it will make it harder to. I guess I cant bring alcohol on the date...

During our long text conversation last night ( I still need to learn to be smoother over the phone), I literally told her "I dont want to be your online penpal, I value real interaction, certain topics can't be discussed over text", and she replied, "Well wait a week, and you can see me, final exam week is not a good week to meet".

But today she sorta tried to test me?

Today she sent me two pics over text, stating that if I were to download snapchat, these would be the snaps I would be able to see, and that "You will see how obsessed I am with myself" ---

ME: Something we have in common
HER: You're also obsessed with me, or obsessed with yourself?
ME: You at work?
ME: Myself, b/c Im such A stud
ME: Lots of makeup
HER:You dont like my makeup? thats pretty rude! I thought I looked nice

ME: I dont dislike it, I just noticed it b/c I know waitresses wear lots of makeup, so I figured you are on your way to work.
HER: If you dont like this look, then what type of look do you prefer?

then she sends me another pic:

upload_2018-4-19_1-54-35.png

She then goes onto say "you werent very nice about my makeup, and me being goofy", I then retort "I didn't mean it like that ....I like to tease (which is true I tease everyone)...dont take it personal...Let me hug you little baby <hug emoticon> (I nearly wanted to insert a kiss emoticon....but I dont want to show too much affection and interest level, yes Im learning;-)

My Plan

1. Talk to her minimally ---> until we actually meet face to face -->> or just to setup the date (which I want to be at my place)
  2. Dont show too much interest or affection.
  3. Tease and entertain.

(If someone could show me how to edit screenshots i WOULD appreciate that ;-)

So my question to the forum, is how would you of handled this conversation, and how will you try to seduce this sexy young girl from this point onwards?

I just dont want to fukk this up, yes I know its bad to put unneccessary pressure on myself, but this girl is fit (not a oneitis, I still talk to other girls on OLD ).

P.S. If you haven't gotten laid in the past three months, please dont bother replying to this thread.

Thank you for your time, and useful replies.

@ImTheDoubleGreatest! @Igetit! @3agle3yes @MrWood @dude99 @RangerMIke @marmel75
@logicallefty @VladPatton @sph21
@Alvafe @Mauser96 @Julian @JohnChops @Mazer @Desdinova @sph21 @MidnightCity @deesade @guru1000 @Dash Riprock @ubercat @Murkserious @Poonani Maker

Last edited:

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If i were you, i wouldn't touch the sexual assault subject. Just too much too soon. She seems very bloody comfortable chatting with randoms on Tinder about such sensitive topics, and you'd be crazy to think that you are the only one she's doing it to.

Sorry to be negative and all, but i'd be quite unsure of her if i were you. She has a lot to prove.
Thank you for the reply mate.

What you mean dont touch the SA subject? Dont talk about it right?

but im more concerned about escalating , b/c you know how rape victims are when it comes to sex....very scared and **** as soon as you start touching them...

She has a lot to prove in what respect???

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I can say is.. CALM DOWN mate!

You seem somewhat desperate to bang this chick..

Most online chicks actually BACK OUT of meeting in person!

If she meets you thats great, and if she doesn't then who cares!

Your putting to much value on this Vagina, because she happens to be fit.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to be relaxed, have some banter, make her feel at ease. You're coming on strong and a bit robotic here. It's finals week, so build some rapport and comfort so she is happy to meet when free. Going minimal contact will likely not get you anywhere here.

I would call her and flirt on the phone, show her I'm a fun, relaxed charming guy. But you said you need to be smoother on the phone - use this as practice. Just call her and flirt and try to make yourself smoother - it's not going to magically happen. You need to speak to lots of girls on the phone to raise your phone game.

A

AJ84

If i were you, i wouldn't touch the sexual assault subject. Just too much too soon. She seems very bloody comfortable chatting with randoms on Tinder about such sensitive topics, and you'd be crazy to think that you are the only one she's doing it to.

Sorry to be negative and all, but i'd be quite unsure of her if i were you. She has a lot to prove.
I was thinking the same thing about the sexual assault disclosure. Also this "if you loved me you would do it" line?

Red flags, don't be sucked in by her looks really take a step back and look at the whole pic.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Too much texting and following around like a pvssy whipped puppy dog from the very start. A week and no dates, talking on the phone, letting her control the frame, oneits and putting her on a pedestal and havent even seen the chick in person.

Doomed to fail right off the rip in 30 different ways.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont want to screw this up but you dont realize you already have

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are already out of your frame. Slowing down seduction... no alcohol... you are changing who you are for the purpose of banging her.

You won't add her on Snap Chat because SHE wants this. That is PUA B.S. the only reason not to do something is because you don't want to... because you're busy with other sh!t... Adding her on Snap Chat takes no effort... and you can leverage this to something you want. Right now you are acting like an emotionally manipulating chick.

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. I'd be a bit hands off on that subject.

Prove in her level of proper interest. If she's dodged meeting up, wants to transfer things over to social media instead (long game over short), wants to talk about rape, etc.

Expect a lot of aggravation moving forward. It's a sh!te girlfriend consideration thus far, but she's setting up the type of dynamic where she's going to be expecting commitment and a lot from your end already.

I think you can do a lot better, and you should keep dating around and having fun. Don't get too dragged in too soon.
Well what you think of the conversation (red font), and how I handled her getting angry for saying she has lots of makeup?

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to be relaxed, have some banter, make her feel at ease. You're coming on strong and a bit robotic here. It's finals week, so build some rapport and comfort so she is happy to meet when free. Going minimal contact will likely not get you anywhere here.

I would call her and flirt on the phone, show her I'm a fun, relaxed charming guy. But you said you need to be smoother on the phone - use this as practice. Just call her and flirt and try to make yourself smoother - it's not going to magically happen. You need to speak to lots of girls on the phone to raise your phone game.
Thanks.

Not sure how much of the original post you actually read, but I did already call her on the phone when she crashed her car, she even commented 'oh stop you're so smooth'

how am I coming on too strong and too robotic? cite examples from the conversation please.

Also I would appreciate if you could tell me how you would of played it differently?

Last edited:

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing about the sexual assault disclosure. Also this "if you loved me you would do it" line?

Red flags, don't be sucked in by her looks really take a step back and look at the whole pic.
Are you able to explain to us, how they are red flags?

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are already out of your frame. Slowing down seduction... no alcohol... you are changing who you are for the purpose of banging her.

You won't add her on Snap Chat because SHE wants this. That is PUA B.S. the only reason not to do something is because you don't want to... because you're busy with other sh!t... Adding her on Snap Chat takes no effort... and you can leverage this to something you want. Right now you are acting like an emotionally manipulating chick.
How could I leverage SC?

I dont use it, and I think its a waste of time...I dont care about other ppls snaps, and I don't waste my precious time posting useless snaps (Im in my mid 30s).

She was so upset I didnt dl it, but I think its good a lesson for her to realize that she cant make me do whatever she wants.

Are you really a US Army Ranger? wow! thats cool I love vietnam war movies, and watching documentaries on the US Navy SEALS!! so much respect for them and the SAS......sorry to change the topic.

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much texting and following around like a pvssy whipped puppy dog from the very start. A week and no dates, talking on the phone, letting her control the frame, oneits and putting her on a pedestal and havent even seen the chick in person.

Doomed to fail right off the rip in 30 different ways.
???

She asked ME out for next week?