Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most of my friends are women...YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT??

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Some are, some aren't. No different than my guy friends. I don't have deep conversations with most of the guys I would consider friends, why should it have to be any different with the women?
If you don't have deep convos with them (male or females)...then they are not your friends.

They are just a bunch of hang out buddies.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
If you don't have deep convos with them (male or females)...then they are not your friends.

They are just a bunch of hang out buddies.
That hurts. According to your definition, I HAVE NO FRIENDS! lol

Seriously though, if you must have deep convo's with someone to call them your friend, well, I dunno about that.

People I know fit into one of three levels.

Level 1- Close friends. These are the people who I can really share things with. Only have a few of these.

Level 2- Friends. People who I see regularly who I enjoy being around. Most of the time we aren't sharing intimate details of each other lives, but these are people who have proven themselves worthy of my time and trust.

Level 3- Acquaintances. I have LOTS of these. Most people do. These are people who I see on occasion, are friendly with, but at the same time I don't make any special attempt to pursue a stronger social bond.

Where does "hang out buddy" fit into this?

I would bet that you have two different scales for men and women when it comes to friendship.

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody remember ROY G. BIV?

In physics we learned this acronym to remember the color spectrum. You know red, orange, yellow, and green, blue, indigo, violet.

Are there only 7 colors in the universe?

ROY G. BIV is a gross oversimplification to help us grasp the infinite spectrum.

We have no way of knowing if any two human brains “see” the same color when looking at “red”.

I think we each see the “color” of a female friend differently. I can’t make you think its “blue” if you see it as “orange”. Because, for you, it really is “orange”.

Hydroblunt

Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
That hurts. According to your definition, I HAVE NO FRIENDS! lol
Holy sh*t, now I know on what kind of man the Mr. Big character is based on from Sex in the City. He is a total DJ, but....

Yes I watch the show, I have HBO on demand and I let the girls watch it. It's actually very funny and I crack on all the AFCs and some of the main characters.