Most obvious come-on that was missed

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3) So here i am in college in another class... Again i am sitting in the back but i didnt know too many people in this class. I loved the class so i didnt bother talking to people, instructor was very interesting. Anyway 6-7th day of class this HB7.5 maybe 8 comes and sits next to me, she starts talking to me like she knew me for years. She came smelling really good, offered me some graph paper when we started graphing something, offered me some candy. I was just sitting down wondering wtf is up with this gir. She also mentioned right away that she hated sitting in the back , when i asked her why she was sitting in the back than she said someone took her seat. I looked and there was many empty seats in the first row but i let it go. Up to this point she was sitting in the front seat so i guess she wasnt lying. Anyway next class she came and sat next to me again this time she left her phone right next to me and would check the time every 5-6 minutes and leave it on my side of the desk. She would constantly try to talk to me and at this point i was getting irritated because i wanted to just pay attention to the instructor because i loved the subject. Well third class, again she sits with me, this time with a laptop. Hooks it up and goes streight to AOL msgr and starts chatting with some random person. After 2-3 minutes she asks me if i have AIM and i tell her i do but i never use it, i dont even log in to it 90% of the time when i am on computer. After that she just got quiet and didnt even bother talking to me. At the end of the class i got up and said "I guess ill cya Thursday" and she tells me "Have a good day". She never sat next to me again, She always set in the front of the class from this point on. This was Freshman year of college and i wasnt used to having girls come on so strong. That year i only got 2 #'s but following semester i got 8 and that after this girl thats when i found this site.

DjMe

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahaha!! omg, i think this topic is the reason we all end up here..

When I was a freshman in college living at in a dorm a girl across the hall invited me into her room to exchange massages. I went, massages were exchanged, and I never made a move. And her hands were e v e r y w h e r e ... AIIIIGH!!

One example of many, I think this is post 700 or something, I hope you never make it here to read this

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DjMe said:
hahahaha!! omg, i think this topic is the reason we all end up here..

When I was a freshman in college living at in a dorm a girl across the hall invited me into her room to exchange massages. I went, massages were exchanged, and I never made a move. And her hands were e v e r y w h e r e ... AIIIIGH!!

One example of many, I think this is post 700 or something, I hope you never make it here to read this

Don't worry, it was only number 681 :D

When I was 14, this girl who was a freshman in high school (must have been about 15 or 16) was into me....I didn't see it, but looking back it was obvious. She would always come by my house (she lived a block away), would invite me to hers, grab my ass, etc. lol. One day, we were sitting on my front porch, and I said my face hurt (I had a cut there). She asked if I wanted a kiss, and trying to be the cool guy, I say "nope, I'm good."

She moved away a couple of weeks after that.

Thomas20

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man, there was this girl. She was almost eating me. All the time she was talking to me, following me around, asking me hundred times a day, If i wanted to go on a date with her, skiing with her, dancing with her, and every other sport you can imagine. I got no clue, I wasn't into her either, but still I didn't notice anything. So one day there is prom, and sure she is around all the time. As the night progresses and the consume of alcohol, she gets closer and closer to me. All the time touching me and whatever. Then we go to a club afterwards. She constantly wants to dance with me, doesn't let go of me for 2 seconds. All i do is pick another girl up, as she was at the toilet.^^ She was like totally jealous. Then we were close dancing again. At some time, she didn't let go of my hand. As a sat down, she sat on my lap, although there was plenty of room everywhere to sit. But I, still don't have a clue, she actually might be interested. Finally she drags me to a place with a sofa, and says something like, what do you want to do now? Practically begging me to kiss her. And I am still totally clueless, I think why am I here and what the hell does she want from me?^^
Later in the car, she slept on my shoulder, my arm around her, which she did herself with force *g*, and she was holding both of my hands with hers. That was the point where I finally got a little suspicious, but I still wasn't sure.^^ So this was about the last time, I spent time with her.^^

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thomas20 said:
Oh man, there was this girl. She was almost eating me. All the time she was talking to me, following me around, asking me hundred times a day, If i wanted to go on a date with her, skiing with her, dancing with her, and every other sport you can imagine. I got no clue, I wasn't into her either, but still I didn't notice anything. So one day there is prom, and sure she is around all the time. As the night progresses and the consume of alcohol, she gets closer and closer to me. All the time touching me and whatever. Then we go to a club afterwards. She constantly wants to dance with me, doesn't let go of me for 2 seconds. All i do is pick another girl up, as she was at the toilet.^^ She was like totally jealous. Then we were close dancing again. At some time, she didn't let go of my hand. As a sat down, she sat on my lap, although there was plenty of room everywhere to sit. But I, still don't have a clue, she actually might be interested. Finally she drags me to a place with a sofa, and says something like, what do you want to do now? Practically begging me to kiss her. And I am still totally clueless, I think why am I here and what the hell does she want from me?^^
Later in the car, she slept on my shoulder, my arm around her, which she did herself with force *g*, and she was holding both of my hands with hers. That was the point where I finally got a little suspicious, but I still wasn't sure.^^ So this was about the last time, I spent time with her.^^

Wow...that's bad :cry:

Flyer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thomas20 said:
think u knew.. u just didnt want to hit it.

Thomas20

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought about that a lot. And by the time I really didn't know. But I guess, I just didn't care. If she had been hot, I might have gotten the clue, at least I hope so.^^

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thomas20 said:
I thought about that a lot. And by the time I really didn't know. But I guess, I just didn't care. If she had been hot, I might have gotten the clue, at least I hope so.^^

Oh...I kinda assumed she was hot.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, been there too!
You kind of like her, but haven't really decided, then all of a sudden she starts giving off all those come-ons, and by the time you realize it, it's already too late :D

drtk

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a good laugh reading these post, so I might as well give it a try.

5 Months ago, before I discovered this site and obviously still an AFC, this HB8 got into my dept. at work. She caught everybody's eyes, including mine. Well, when I had a chance to talk to her, we discovered how many things we had in common. Musical tastes and youth ideals were our main topics. Anyway, I remember it was one day before valentine's and she asked me if i had a GF, I said no and asked her the same question, to wich she responded no but she also said "Well, not anymore I don't". She was obviously interested, time kept going and she was giving me all kinds of IOI's, she shaid we should go to partys, she dreamt about me, telling me she's been thinking about me, giving me apples, touched me and winked eyes to me constantly. I still didn't get the full clue. Eventually, I walk her home after work and we beggin to chat about all sorts of things, she tells me she's done with badboys and that she wants a more stable relationship with someone like me. So what did I do? Become the emotional tampon of course. This went on and on until I finally got it, but it was too late, 'cause I was already into the friends zone. Eventually she ran off and as the AFC I was, I never asked for her diggits or anything. I regret nothing though, but she would have been a fine GF or at least an interesting one methinks.

Live and learn :up:

inerte

Don Juan
Reaction score
It happened like a month ago, at work. My office is at the basement, target girl is on the 4 floor. I am a software developer, at her office, and she's making some requests. "Add button, change font, etc..."

She asks for a lot of stuff, so when I am leaving I say "Gee, all this work will drive me crazy".

(Remember I work five floors under hers), she says:

- Well, later today I will go down for you and make you crazier.

I close her office door without saying a word. The door slams, I stop for a second and it finally hit me, and I was like "WTF!!! Go down... make you crazy..."

Lost a big chance there.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
inerte said:
It happened like a month ago, at work. My office is at the basement, target girl is on the 4 floor. I am a software developer, at her office, and she's making some requests. "Add button, change font, etc..."

She asks for a lot of stuff, so when I am leaving I say "Gee, all this work will drive me crazy".

(Remember I work five floors under hers), she says:

- Well, later today I will go down for you and make you crazier.

I close her office door without saying a word. The door slams, I stop for a second and it finally hit me, and I was like "WTF!!! Go down... make you crazy..."

Lost a big chance there.

You could have still brought it up again.

Ultrafine

Banned
Reaction score
fugly chick "Can I suck your mangina"

me- I dont let dudes near the penigina

Darles Chickens

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is going to be a cathartic experience for me.

Was out with a girl and was giving her some good kino and things were moving along nicely. Near where i live there is a bus service that goes to a place called Halfway. We were joking around and she was asking where halfway was.

me: well it´s kind of in between a little bit and all the way.
HB: oh right, are you going to take me all the way Darles Chickens.

The problem here was she was a real HB but this was the first time since i´d known her to ever come out with something like that.

I mumble something about taking her a little bit or something. Either way it only hit me later what she had said.

The second date came around and we went for drinks after work and she was tired and giddy, getting all p***ed off of baileys when we both had to leave and she was saying how she wanted to stay with me and how ¨we should get drunk together.¨

I should have had her that night but some crap happened with some friend of hers or something. The last i saw of her was a few nights ago for a few minutes. She said about how busy she´s gonna be for the next couple of weeks and that she´ll txt me in two weeks. It could still happen but i´ve got some work to do to pull it back.

This i feel i why being a DJ has to be a personal experience and you have to live it by being yourself. I find that half the time i´m concentrating on trying to be the DJ i miss all the more obvious come ons.

Pathetik

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha :)

I have a great one ^^

I was somethin like 17. I was sitting down in a corridor and there was this hot body, cute face chick in front of me.
Her legs were really appart.
I looked her straight in the eyes and told her :
"hey ! Who are you waiting for moving your legs appart like this? :D "
She stared me back and said:
"I'm waiting for you"
I blushed and said nothing back :nervous:

:crackup:

Reaction score
Great thread. About a month ago I was at a coffee shop doing some tasks because it has WiFi access. It was about 3pm and the section I was in was empty because of the time of day.

This women walks in debates on which section to sit in then sees me sitting alone so she sits a couple tables away in my section. She starts complaining about her wireless access was not working and asks for my help which I get up go over and try to fix it to no avail.

After that I sit back down, she gets up grabs some coffee and goes over to the sugar/cream stand and starts putting some sugar and cream in it. She says, "I am so exhausted from last night, I had a bunch of guys over at my apartment putting up a loft in my bedroom". She sits back down and says her WiFi is magically working again randomly. She obviously turned it off so she could ask for my help. Before it miraculously came back online she called her IT dept. at the company she works for to give me time to pick up on her message.

That wasn't necessary because I immediately picked up on her message "lets f**k" but she was in her late 30's early 40's and only an HB5 at best and I didn't reciprocate. It was an interesting experience though.

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It was around 1:30am, I was with my friend in his car, in a car park, pulled up next to a car which happened to have my oneitis sitted in it, who was a tad tipsy, for the past 9 months who was giving me plenty of IOI's despite having boyfriend. So we were chatting away, my oneitis asking about my "9 inch penis" and then mentioned that she'd seen some nice underwear which she should have bought me, just having a nice time. With drunken words come sober thoughts, so this pretty much confirmed what I'd been 99% sure of the last nine months: she liked me. Then my friend mentioned that my parents were out and that I had the house to myself. Now, if the previous two come-ons weren't enough, then the fact that she got out of the car she was in to creep up on me and try to give me a fright or whatever (my arse, she just wanted to get close to me) and then rested her cleavage on the car windowsill next to me, she says, "can I pee in your house?" What do I do, when a chick I've been dying to bang for the better part of nine months knows I have a free house and wants to use the bathroom?

I shut the car window. I know, I know, I don't deserve a penis. I haven't seen her since...

I know it wasn't exactly missed, as I totally knew what was going on, but I failed to act on it.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smack said:
It was around 1:30am, I was with my friend in his car, in a car park, pulled up next to a car which happened to have my oneitis sitted in it, who was a tad tipsy, for the past 9 months who was giving me plenty of IOI's despite having boyfriend. So we were chatting away, my oneitis asking about my "9 inch penis" and then mentioned that she'd seen some nice underwear which she should have bought me, just having a nice time. With drunken words come sober thoughts, so this pretty much confirmed what I'd been 99% sure of the last nine months: she liked me. Then my friend mentioned that my parents were out and that I had the house to myself. Now, if the previous two come-ons weren't enough, then the fact that she got out of the car she was in to creep up on me and try to give me a fright or whatever (my arse, she just wanted to get close to me) and then rested her cleavage on the car windowsill next to me, she says, "can I pee in your house?" What do I do, when a chick I've been dying to bang for the better part of nine months knows I have a free house and wants to use the bathroom?

I shut the car window. I know, I know, I don't deserve a penis. I haven't seen her since...

I know it wasn't exactly missed, as I totally knew what was going on, but I failed to act on it.
If you don't mind me asking....wtf were you thinking????

Thunderstruck7

Don Juan
Reaction score
these are like horror stories, i get a terrible feeling as i'm reading these and i can guess whats about to happen next.