"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Most men wear high heels now

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
Fotor_159895539272786.jpg

Quick screenshot of a black lives matter protest in the interest of fairness. It's struck me recently how incredibly high heeled mens shoes are now. Especially young people. It's like the blackpill has gone mainstream

Its just more bad news for incels. When even the average moron is wearing HUGE lifts now. I've seen even more striking examples too

Crazy times
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
A guy attending a far leftist movement march clearly has mental problems among the many surely insecurity, they probably have testosterone levels of a teenage girl.

I find it unlikely that a succesful bank manager is wearing heels even if he doesnt reach 6 feets.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Quick screenshot of a black lives matter protest in the interest of fairness. It's struck me recently how incredibly high heeled mens shoes are now.
Said screenshot shows athletic shoes to which manufacturers have been adding more and better quality strategic shock padding for years now in the interest of users health…
Especially running and BB type shoes where heel area impact shocks are frequent.
In the interest of fairness, let’s try to not make something out of nothing…
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
I doubt this has to do with the black pill, you draw unusual conclusions sometimes
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
So how much is Adidas paying you to dump on Nike?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
I doubt this has to do with the black pill, you draw unusual conclusions sometimes
Exactly. When the goth look was in for example, everyone was wearing Doc Marten's and some of those shoes were considered high heels.
Guys have also been wearing shoe lifts on the inside of their shoes for decades. It's just not seen is all.
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
I confess that I wear lifts in my shoes.

I'm close to 5'11" and I wear a 1.5" lift to get me to about 6'1.5" ~ 6'2".... and it's still not enough for these women....

I recall a gorgeous Stacy at my work making a comment that I looked tall from a distance, but she was surprised how short I am up close.....

....brutal..... the heightpill has no mercy.....
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
I confess that I wear lifts in my shoes.

I'm close to 5'11" and I wear a 1.5" lift to get me to about 6'1.5" ~ 6'2".... and it's still not enough for these women....

I recall a gorgeous Stacy at my work making a comment that I looked tall from a distance, but she was surprised how short I am up close.....

....brutal..... the heightpill has no mercy.....
At 6"2 is tall I doubt this story but it's possible, that's literally 1 percentile of height.

Generally Latina women don't care about height. Some Hispanic chicks at my job were talking about how they don't like tall men. They liked men 5"9 to 5"11. The hottest women I seen were with manlets. I've never seen a tall dude with a 9 and I use to frequent night life often in various cities
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
I confess that I wear lifts in my shoes.

I'm close to 5'11" and I wear a 1.5" lift to get me to about 6'1.5" ~ 6'2".... and it's still not enough for these women....

I recall a gorgeous Stacy at my work making a comment that I looked tall from a distance, but she was surprised how short I am up close.....

....brutal..... the heightpill has no mercy.....
Lol man. It's really a shame that some gals place so much importance on height. It's probably a good reason why some are single.

Common OLD convo...
Her: BTW how tall are you?
Me: First tell me how much you weigh. I have a weight qualification limit.
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
I never wanted to be overly tall. My personal view was the sweet spot is 5"10 to 6"1 anything over 6"1 looked goofy to me
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
What a joke of a thread, I have both the 97's and 95's that feature in that picture, among many others, they are all fire, women love them, they feel great, **** off old man.

I confess that I wear lifts in my shoes.

I'm close to 5'11" and I wear a 1.5" lift to get me to about 6'1.5" ~ 6'2".... and it's still not enough for these women...
People are actually doing this? Bro you are 5'11 why are you wearing shoe lifts. My natural height is 6'1.5 and is never been a problem for these women. I think you're lying.

Why is this forum now whiny complainers and liars? Just be honest that most people here are useless with women and hate their life. This really isn't the forum for all this negative BS.
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Lol man. It's really a shame that some gals place so much importance on height. It's probably a good reason why some are single.

Common OLD convo...
Her: BTW how tall are you?
Me: First tell me how much you weigh. I have a weight qualification limit.
One chubby chick asked me how tall I was, I told her 5"2 in shoes
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
So how much is Adidas paying you to dump on Nike?
My last two pairs of Nike have been crap. Wore them most or my life for exercising but not anymore.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
I have theorised before that this black pill is really why guys wear shoes in the gym, when it's instrumentally useless over socks or being barefoot unless youre running on a treadmill. Gotta squeeze every last centimeter out...
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
View attachment 4672

Quick screenshot of a black lives matter protest in the interest of fairness. It's struck me recently how incredibly high heeled mens shoes are now. Especially young people. It's like the blackpill has gone mainstream

Its just more bad news for incels. When even the average moron is wearing HUGE lifts now. I've seen even more striking examples too

Crazy times
I wear paratrooper boots with 1inch heels from time to time, but never high heels like women or some really high heels shoes for men.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I confess that I wear lifts in my shoes.

I'm close to 5'11" and I wear a 1.5" lift to get me to about 6'1.5" ~ 6'2".... and it's still not enough for these women....

I recall a gorgeous Stacy at my work making a comment that I looked tall from a distance, but she was surprised how short I am up close.....

....brutal..... the heightpill has no mercy.....
5'11" swallows the height pill? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: (a frown for every inch I'm below that)
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
5'11" swallows the height pill? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: (a frown for every inch I'm below that)
Why haven't you made a thread about Incel TV's latest video? You're slacking bro, if you don't make a thread about it then I'll make a thread about it. It's a heightpill video and it's absolutely masterful.
 
Last edited:

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Women can't tell the difference between 6 and 5"11
Fact is most people measuring themselves in the morning or early day. When you sleep your spine decompresses and you're usually an inch taller.
So most guys who measure out early in the day are likely 5"11 5 11 1/2. And going around saying they are 6 ft. This goes for every height. Always subtract an inch woman or man. I know my morning and compresses heightn 5"11.25 barefoot no socks morning. At night after 14 or so hours I'm 5"10.25.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Well guys, I haven’t worried about my height since my early teens. I wasn’t the tallest then and at 5-11, I’m not now. The difference now is, it doesn’t personally matter or define me…
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top