Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most men wear high heels now

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fotor_159895539272786.jpg

Quick screenshot of a black lives matter protest in the interest of fairness. It's struck me recently how incredibly high heeled mens shoes are now. Especially young people. It's like the blackpill has gone mainstream

Its just more bad news for incels. When even the average moron is wearing HUGE lifts now. I've seen even more striking examples too

Crazy times

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy attending a far leftist movement march clearly has mental problems among the many surely insecurity, they probably have testosterone levels of a teenage girl.

I find it unlikely that a succesful bank manager is wearing heels even if he doesnt reach 6 feets.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Quick screenshot of a black lives matter protest in the interest of fairness. It's struck me recently how incredibly high heeled mens shoes are now.
Said screenshot shows athletic shoes to which manufacturers have been adding more and better quality strategic shock padding for years now in the interest of users health…
Especially running and BB type shoes where heel area impact shocks are frequent.
In the interest of fairness, let’s try to not make something out of nothing…

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt this has to do with the black pill, you draw unusual conclusions sometimes

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So how much is Adidas paying you to dump on Nike?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt this has to do with the black pill, you draw unusual conclusions sometimes
Exactly. When the goth look was in for example, everyone was wearing Doc Marten's and some of those shoes were considered high heels.
Guys have also been wearing shoe lifts on the inside of their shoes for decades. It's just not seen is all.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I confess that I wear lifts in my shoes.

I'm close to 5'11" and I wear a 1.5" lift to get me to about 6'1.5" ~ 6'2".... and it's still not enough for these women....

I recall a gorgeous Stacy at my work making a comment that I looked tall from a distance, but she was surprised how short I am up close.....

....brutal..... the heightpill has no mercy.....

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm close to 5'11" and I wear a 1.5" lift to get me to about 6'1.5" ~ 6'2".... and it's still not enough for these women....

I recall a gorgeous Stacy at my work making a comment that I looked tall from a distance, but she was surprised how short I am up close.....

At 6"2 is tall I doubt this story but it's possible, that's literally 1 percentile of height.

Generally Latina women don't care about height. Some Hispanic chicks at my job were talking about how they don't like tall men. They liked men 5"9 to 5"11. The hottest women I seen were with manlets. I've never seen a tall dude with a 9 and I use to frequent night life often in various cities

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Lol man. It's really a shame that some gals place so much importance on height. It's probably a good reason why some are single.

Common OLD convo...
Her: BTW how tall are you?
Me: First tell me how much you weigh. I have a weight qualification limit.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never wanted to be overly tall. My personal view was the sweet spot is 5"10 to 6"1 anything over 6"1 looked goofy to me

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a joke of a thread, I have both the 97's and 95's that feature in that picture, among many others, they are all fire, women love them, they feel great, **** off old man.

I'm close to 5'11" and I wear a 1.5" lift to get me to about 6'1.5" ~ 6'2".... and it's still not enough for these women...
People are actually doing this? Bro you are 5'11 why are you wearing shoe lifts. My natural height is 6'1.5 and is never been a problem for these women. I think you're lying.

Why is this forum now whiny complainers and liars? Just be honest that most people here are useless with women and hate their life. This really isn't the forum for all this negative BS.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol man. It's really a shame that some gals place so much importance on height. It's probably a good reason why some are single.

Common OLD convo...
Her: BTW how tall are you?
Me: First tell me how much you weigh. I have a weight qualification limit.
One chubby chick asked me how tall I was, I told her 5"2 in shoes

logicallefty

Reaction score
So how much is Adidas paying you to dump on Nike?
My last two pairs of Nike have been crap. Wore them most or my life for exercising but not anymore.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have theorised before that this black pill is really why guys wear shoes in the gym, when it's instrumentally useless over socks or being barefoot unless youre running on a treadmill. Gotta squeeze every last centimeter out...

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 4672

Quick screenshot of a black lives matter protest in the interest of fairness. It's struck me recently how incredibly high heeled mens shoes are now. Especially young people. It's like the blackpill has gone mainstream

Its just more bad news for incels. When even the average moron is wearing HUGE lifts now. I've seen even more striking examples too

Crazy times
I wear paratrooper boots with 1inch heels from time to time, but never high heels like women or some really high heels shoes for men.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

5'11" swallows the height pill? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: (a frown for every inch I'm below that)

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5'11" swallows the height pill? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: (a frown for every inch I'm below that)
Why haven't you made a thread about Incel TV's latest video? You're slacking bro, if you don't make a thread about it then I'll make a thread about it. It's a heightpill video and it's absolutely masterful.

Last edited:

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women can't tell the difference between 6 and 5"11
Fact is most people measuring themselves in the morning or early day. When you sleep your spine decompresses and you're usually an inch taller.
So most guys who measure out early in the day are likely 5"11 5 11 1/2. And going around saying they are 6 ft. This goes for every height. Always subtract an inch woman or man. I know my morning and compresses heightn 5"11.25 barefoot no socks morning. At night after 14 or so hours I'm 5"10.25.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Well guys, I haven’t worried about my height since my early teens. I wasn’t the tallest then and at 5-11, I’m not now. The difference now is, it doesn’t personally matter or define me…