“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Most Important Thing You've Learned?

thatluckyguy

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
Florida
too many of us live in Ivory towers, reading and arguing passionately if X strategy is superior to Y, if B approach is more potent that C but I think only about 15% of this site's readers actually practice or test out the idea and actually see for themselves about the effectiveness of the various styles and skills spoken about here. I salute them. and also feel sad that most of them are now quitely leaving this site for good . For most of what is spoken about now is dirty NOISE.

Field testing. 2 words. All the difference between a DJ and a nerd acting like a DJ.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
1
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolle

If I loved my girlfriend as much as I loved hot wings, I wouldn't have to rub barbeque sauce on her ***** to play with her."
 

D97

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2003
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
I like this one the best so far.

"It's just a game."

That, and Duke's post.
 
Top