Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most Important Thing You've Learned?

D97

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the most important, most helpful and most useful piece of information you've found?

Mine was to maximise your looks. Expensive clothes, footwear, contact lenses, styled hair - whatever you need - are easy groundwork. That, and a strong upright posture.

What about you? What has been your magic bullet?

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by California Love
Not to spend time to please women's fantasies but your own :).
yup! i ain't living my life to make them happy. i am here to live my life and to make myself happy. sometimes women are just too much trouble and effort. i prefer to let things happen rather than make it happen.

e.g:

a girl is walking past you. - i don't bother trying to chat these ones up.

a girl sits next to me at the bus stop and seems friendly. - i will chat her up because it has pretty much already started. i didn't need to make an effort to GET her there. if you know what i mean.

stay cool.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3 things:

1. do it for ureself, not for anyone else

2. fingers - elevate everything u do to an art form. be passionate
about everything

3. have a "don't give a fvck" attitude about rejection

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Field experience is one of the most important things.

You can read everything here and every book/tape but it ain't sh1t without field experience.

Field experience lets you contextualise what you have read, UNDERSTAND it more fully, and see it from the perspective which the writer intended (and was viewing it himself). It also lets you seperate the good advice from the bad.

Field experience helps you INTERNALISE what you have learnt. Until that happens you will likely be continually referring to materials and possibly even acting like a robot in front of chicks.

Importantly, field experience also ACCELERATES your learning many times over.

Unless and until you are getting field experience and applying the techniques you have read about on a regular basis, you're game isn't improving much, if at all.

There's no reason not to - it's actually great fun. ;)

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fire hurts when you touch it. It has served me well throughout my life. ;)

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dirtheart
Fire hurts when you touch it. It has served me well throughout my life. ;)
don't get it. how can this help u, except for the message to avoid danger?

D97

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another one of mine would be to always act calm, confident and relaxed in most situations.

Anymore?

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Staying cool or suave

1. Staying cool in the face of rejection, be it a job or a girl. Prospective girlfriends and employers are totally baffled when you act like it doesn't phase you that you were rejected.

I've had both parties reconsider down the road because I acted confident and cool.

2. The other thing -- and perhaps this should be No. 1 -- is I learned (a little late in the game) to not base my life or my emotions on women or their approval or disapproval of me. Basically I've learned to live my life as a single person and live it well, while most of my friends are in average to way below average marriages to women they thought would solve all their problems. These women certainly didn't do that and many of them just created misery and chaos.

I've developed hobbies, traveled, and have many friendships because I have my own life. I think this is very crucial to happiness.

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Paraphrased from Pook: Embrace your testosterone. You're a man: accept it, and don't hide your sexuality.

Paraphrased from Bruce Lee: You can spend your life reading, but if you don't go out there and have the balls to try out everything you read about, then you're a pvssy.

I don't know where I saw this, but it's important to always keep improving and learning. Especially learning. Once you stop learning, you stop living. And only an idiot does the same mistake twice!

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
all good

Don't stress over women.
Don't go out with the intention of hooking up.
Always keep your cool.
Keep your options open.

When the OP asks for the best of something, always give him three or four and he can choose. :D

Lone_raider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Derived from Pook, don't be embarrassed or sorry about asking out or making a move on a women. You are a man, and that's what you are suppossed to do!

Do things to make your own life better, don't do it for women. Then a woman only becomes a compliment to an already great life.

Don't fear rejection, the worst reaction is "no" that's it!!!

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interest level!!! Interest level INTEREST LEVEL!!!!!!!!

Its all about learning to read interest level in women. That has been the number one most important thing I have ever learned.

I spent money on the finest threads you could wear,
had the nicest shoes money could buy,
did situps and worked out to the point you could wash clothes on my 6 pack,
got the coolest brad pitt - fight club hair-do you ever seen, yet it all mattered little........

I never started seeing much results until I learned to effectively read, guage and interpret IL in women. I was like a fast car stuck in the mud, spinning my tires going nowhere, no matter how hard I tried. Once I learned about IL, mostly from doc love and this site, did I start to see results. And boy, it was dramatic. It has gotten to the point recently where Im pretty much scanning all my calls and rejecting dates 24/7. Heck I don't even bother going out for numbers anymore I already am juggling so many women right now. I wish I could pan some off to you guys to be honest.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As you think, believe, and practice, so shall you become!
Your own mind can be your greatest ally or your worst enemy. Work with it. Envision your "ideal self" and then work to BE that self. Thanks, Pook.

Get ALL-itus!! Cultivate a genuine interest in everyone you meet. You'll be ten times more charismatic and charming if you take up real interest in people's lives. The goal isn't to rattle on about yourself and try to "impress," but to make the OTHER person FEEL GOOD by being understood. Simply empathize with people and you'll have friends everywhere you go. Thanks, Fingers.

Get field experience! All the reading in the world adds up to a pittance compared to ONE mistake-filled outing. After you take some beatings out on the field, you get tougher. Think of a Chinese martial artist. He punches stones all day long until he can feel no more pain in his knuckles. Something similar happens to your heart and your ego when you go out and fail. Soon, you'll forget the losses and have a steady, unshakable self-confidence. But you can't get ANY OF THIS by sitting at the computer and plotting what you will do. To paraphrase Napoleon, "There is a time for thought and a time for action. But when it is time for action, do not think any longer."

"Everyone admires the bold. No one honors the timid."
When you resolve to do something, do it loud and do it proud. There's no room for hesitation in this game. If you hesitate, you show that you don't trust yourself. Now who's going to trust you if YOU don't even trust yourself? Don't second-guess your gut. It is almost always right. Work with it and believe in yourself.

Take the lead! As a man, it is your responsibility to run the show. It's also a great relief! Think, you have nearly all the power. You call the shots. The decisions SHE makes are limited by the options you give her. That's frickin' awesome.

You create reality! Reality does NOT create you. If something bad happens to you, it's your choice whether or not you're gonna sit there and wallow in self-pity or stand up like a man.

Kino, kino, KINO. It works, so use it. Practice on everyone, not just hot chicks.

Make the most of what you have physically. I'm short (5'6), but that doesn't stop me from dressing like a champ, having nice teeth, working out, and getting a profressional haircut. You have to play the hand you're dealt, so make the most of it.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Duke
As you think, believe, and practice, so shall you become!
Your own mind can be your greatest ally or your worst enemy. Work with it. Envision your "ideal self" and then work to BE that self. Thanks, Pook.

Get ALL-itus!! Cultivate a genuine interest in everyone you meet. You'll be ten times more charismatic and charming if you take up real interest in people's lives. The goal isn't to rattle on about yourself and try to "impress," but to make the OTHER person FEEL GOOD by being understood. Simply empathize with people and you'll have friends everywhere you go. Thanks, Fingers.

Duke's whole post is gold. But these two points are the single most important parts of improving yourself as a person and a Don Juan.

JohnGalt

Don Juan
Reaction score
The most important thing I have learned is to not underestimate yourself. You probably haven't even dreamt of 10% of what you are capable of.