most important date of my life tomorrow

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most important date of your life.

If you pick up anything from these boards probably the most important is Do Not Pedastalise.

Stick a fork in it already. This one is done. Again.

BadNews

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guy literally asks in original post how he can get his ex gf to fall back in love with him. Then goes on to say he doesn't want a relationship with her. Let's get real bud, she fell out of love with you. Period. Do yourself a favor and move on already. And while you're at it, stop bs'ing yourself and everyone trying to give you advice.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Most important date of my life"

Sounds like the worst date of your life by the sounds of things. What are you going to do f**k her in the middle of Starbucks after you tell her you miss her?

christoff522

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As someone who's been through this OP, cancel the date..CANCEL IT.

You will end up a nervous wreck, you'll be staying up at night trying to figure out what went wrong.

Then one day you'll realise, she never cared!!

Your relationship is over, it's un-natural to go back, it's what women do to men who screw them over repeatedly. You're a man, not a whipping boy, not an emotional tampon. You do this and you may as well sever your genitalia and become a eunuch. As other people have said here, your frame is wrong, she's up so high that you're going to be climbing a mountain, and reach peak upon peak, until you realise that you're never going to find her, she's gone, and the only way for you is back down!

The only thing you're going to get is phone calls when she's bored, tales of new boyfriends..thats all its going to be.

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just by reading the title of this thread I can tell this is going to end badly for you OP

mbas44

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update? I like train wrecks. Actually am hoping OP just cancelled to be honest.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this sounds like a trainwreck. Youve gotten all the advice you need OP, now report on how it goes for our entertainment. Thanks.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way you should ever treat exes, or rather the only reason you should deal with them, is if you are guaranteed some no-strings attached sex.

If an ex were to ever come back into my life I would say exactly this:

"Hey, thanks for message. Hope you are well. I've got some time on Wednesday night for you to come over if you want. We WILL fvck, so be ready. Text me if you are down."

Women with low-esteem, who hover back to exes because they are seeking attention, generally LIKE this type of non-nonsense treatment. You should have gone this route and then dumped her. You don't NEED a commitment to a woman who doesn't think much of you anyways.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well guys I was supposed to hang out with her from 1 to 3. I sent her a text last night around 11 o'clock
"hey something came up can we do this thursday". She said sure. So I Ended up going on a date with another chick this afternoon hoping I would like her enough to cancel with my ex thursday...but nah.

my ex also texted me while I was on the date. :whistle: And when I didn't respond called me on restricted lol. She always used to call me on restricted when I wouldn't pick up.

She did admit to me the other day that it bothers her me being with other women. Id like to think its because she still has feelings for me but I gotta wonder if this is for selfish reasons...bruised ego mainly. Afterall, she didn't even contact me again until she saw pictures of me on social media with a hot chick in them.

But anyways I'll let you guys know how it goes tomorrow, assuming she doesn't cancel on me. She had to know I canceled on her for another chick.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As soon as you go back to her she will run away again. Btdt, and so have many other dudes. Good luck man.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That's one thing I will never understand with women
. Every single hot chick any of us has gotten with probably wouldn't of gotten with us if they DIDN't think we were capable of pulling a girl as hot, if not hotter than them.

Once they know they have you, it's like they suddenly forget you were capable of pulling anything? Dumb ***** look in the mirror, I look the exact same if not better as when we started dating:whistle:

It shouldn't have taken me going out and dating a girl better looking than your ass and posting pics of us on social media to get you to think about being with me again.... Sick of playing these ****ing games with women.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
captain55 said:

That's one thing I will never understand with women
. Every single hot chick any of us has gotten with probably wouldn't of gotten with us if they DIDN't think we were capable of pulling a girl as hot, if not hotter than them.

Once they know they have you, it's like they suddenly forget you were capable of pulling anything? Dumb ***** look in the mirror, I look the exact same as when we started dating:whistle:

It shouldn't have taken me going out and dating a girl better looking than your ass and posting pics of us on social media to get you to think about being with me again. Sick of playing these ****ing games with women.
They sure have short memories. The day my ex broke up with me i hooked up with a girl at least twice as hot as her. It was around 16 hours post breakup, i counted. Sure helps to cure oneitis.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand your frustration. It's best not to be angry about playing games, just learn to play the game and realize that's just how women are.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
date went horribly. IF anyone is genuinely interested in what happened I will make another thread but I don't even wanna talk about it. It was pretty epic

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are obviously interested, help us put some sense in some guys around here, and that includes me, the guy who broke his 1 month NC today, awesome ain't it?

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
captain55 said:
date went horribly. IF anyone is genuinely interested in what happened I will make another thread but I don't even wanna talk about it. It was pretty epic
Tewkly

Last edited:

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djthiago1 said:
We are obviously interested, help us put some sense in some guys around here, and that includes me, the guy who broke his 1 month NC today, awesome ain't it?
Going into the date I can honestly say I felt really good. I was confident and not nervous at all... Hell I could even feel some tension building in the car and caught her looking at me a few times in the mirror. About an hour into it I just felt it go away.....I remember the way she used to look at me and it just wasn't the same man.

We're driving around her town and she turns around out of nowhere when she sees this guy. "kevin" one of her exes. I knew all about kevin he was her first love. They dated when she was 15, and briefly when she was 18. Funny thing is she used to tell her aunt that the only time she didn't think about kevin was when she was with me, and her aunt told me she NEVER said that about any of her boyfriends. That should tell you just how in love with me she was at one time.

So today I finally ask her what is it with kevin, I mean I understand he took your virginirty but most chicks don't still have feelings for the guy who took their virginity 8 years later.

she goes.. " Ive never told anyone this but I had a miscarriage with kevin when I was 15"

Guys...I used to spend hours up at night wondering WHY this chick was so emotional and so ****ed up, going out of my way to help her, and had she told me this maybe I would of understood. I woul of never gotten involved obviously, but at least I could of saved some time. She hid it from me because she knew I wouldn't have dated her had I know that.

So did the date go the way I wanted today? No....but Im so happy I went on it because after she told me about what happened with kevin I can honestly say that every good feeling I had for her just went away. At that second I realized this is definitely not the chick I wanted to spend my life with.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
captain55 said:
Going into the date I can honestly say I felt really good. I was confident and not nervous at all... Hell I could even feel some tension building in the car and caught her looking at me a few times in the mirror. About an hour into it I just felt it go away.....I remember the way she used to look at me and it just wasn't the same man.

We're driving around her town and she turns around out of nowhere when she sees this guy. "kevin" one of her exes. I knew all about kevin he was her first love. They dated when she was 15, and briefly when she was 18. Funny thing is she used to tell her aunt that the only time she didn't think about kevin was when she was with me, and her aunt told me she NEVER said that about any of her boyfriends. That should tell you just how in love with me she was at one time.

So today I finally ask her what is it with kevin, I mean I understand he took your virginirty but most chicks don't still have feelings for the guy who took their virginity 8 years later.

she goes.. " Ive never told anyone this but I had a miscarriage with kevin when I was 15"

Guys...I used to spend hours up at night wondering WHY this chick was so emotional and so ****ed up, going out of my way to help her, and had she told me this maybe I would of understood. I woul of never gotten involved obviously, but at least I could of saved some time. She hid it from me because she knew I wouldn't have dated her had I know that.

So did the date go the way I wanted today? No....but Im so happy I went on it because after she told me about what happened with kevin I can honestly say that every good feeling I had for her just went away. At that second I realized this is definitely not the chick I wanted to spend my life with.
Yuck. Get yourself a brand new girl, one that is functional

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
captain55 said:
I realized this is definitely not the chick I wanted to spend my life with.
translation: i am going to chase this girl so hard until she changes her mind if its the last thing i do because i ultimately hate myself due to my upbringing and NEED this chick to validate myself cos i don't know how to do it myself due to ignorance and lack of real education.