Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most guys walk around d kime valueless NPCs

tksniper

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve witnessed a weird phenomenon lately when I walk around out and about. Most attractive females act like they are the main character of the movie while 90% of guys bumble around like a bunch of NPCs. I see it in the streets, bars/clubs, mall, etc.

Guys have a tendency to people watch and react to anything that moves. Meanwhile there would have to be an earthquake before a cute chick would react to anything.

Is it just my neck of the woods or is this some country wide phenomenon? To me it’s astounding how reactive and NPC most guys are.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is even more evident in pickup and game communities. I have seen a situation where dudes will go out to sarge on weekends, literally do the same cheesy approaches (walk up to girls and say "ur cute" or "hey gimme a hug"), and lather rinse repeat for months and even years. It is truly sad to see, part of why I left the PUA community.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Pierce.Manhammer has commented to this effect. He's in the sf bay area fwiw. I've noticed it too but I'm in a place with humility-inducing weather (it's 110 every day) and high female competition so it's maybe less evident, but still there.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw it today bro at a department store. Honestly I really wanted to take a photo of this couple because you have those guys who say you gotta look like a chad/tyrone/valentino etc otherwise it's over.(of course I would never do such a thing). The gf was about 5 levels above this guy- he eas fat, had lunch lady calves, bad dresser (pink shirt with cartoon on it and purple shorts), socks that were supposed to be white but were a couple shades yellow from the dirt, neckbeard.

The part that was appalling is she was pretty much ordering him around and doing his shopping (socks, underwear and so on). I loled, was clear who wore the pants. They also paid separately for some reason.

Grade: F

Reaction score
I still see a bunch of crusty, old, white guy NPC's cucking themselves in bars ordering Bud Light. They didn't get the memo. But it suits them perfectly.

BadWatermelon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw it today bro at a department store. Honestly I really wanted to take a photo of this couple because you have those guys who say you gotta look like a chad/tyrone/valentino etc otherwise it's over.(of course I would never do such a thing). The gf was about 5 levels above this guy- he eas fat, had lunch lady calves, bad dresser (pink shirt with cartoon on it and purple shorts), socks that were supposed to be white but were a couple shades yellow from the dirt, neckbeard.

The part that was appalling is she was pretty much ordering him around and doing his shopping (socks, underwear and so on). I loled, was clear who wore the pants. They also paid separately for some reason.

Grade: F
Are you sure they were a couple?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still see a bunch of crusty, old, white guy NPC's cucking themselves in bars ordering Bud Light. They didn't get the memo. But it suits them perfectly.
Lol expats don't expat to be engaged in modern society

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still see a bunch of crusty, old, white guy NPC's cucking themselves in bars ordering Bud Light.
Pathetic cucks!

I have made it clear on this thread that I am finished with all Anheuser-Busch products.