Patrick124
Master Don Juan
What would you say is the most ****ed up game a chick as every played with you mind?from AFC days to current-day-DJ?
For example, in my changing process of getting passed my oneitis of a girl at a different school.We'll call her M. She had a bf and had ditched me, so I thoguht "**** that, if M can't feel this wya for me, why should I for her?"
And when I had hungout with M, her best friend[hott!] and a mutual guy friend, M's best friend felt that I was still attracted to M, so her best friend got competitive.
within the end of the week I had gone to the movies with M's best friend and gotten some *****
But then **** went to hell. M's best friend told M what'd done and how far we'd gone[I never even hooked up with M]..cause she thoguh M wouldn't care. M, beign the drama-***** she was cried n said she was torn apart and all thsi bull****. So I told M i would forget ehr friend if she left her bf for me.
Girls=*****s. M took this as she had won[in ehr lil ****ed up game] and then told her friend, ruining my chances of a good relationship and TONS of *****,c aus this girl...she put out man.
**** M. lol
so yes, whats yours?
EDIT:and thanks to me, they now are no long friends. Go me. hahaha
For example, in my changing process of getting passed my oneitis of a girl at a different school.We'll call her M. She had a bf and had ditched me, so I thoguht "**** that, if M can't feel this wya for me, why should I for her?"
And when I had hungout with M, her best friend[hott!] and a mutual guy friend, M's best friend felt that I was still attracted to M, so her best friend got competitive.
within the end of the week I had gone to the movies with M's best friend and gotten some *****
But then **** went to hell. M's best friend told M what'd done and how far we'd gone[I never even hooked up with M]..cause she thoguh M wouldn't care. M, beign the drama-***** she was cried n said she was torn apart and all thsi bull****. So I told M i would forget ehr friend if she left her bf for me.
Girls=*****s. M took this as she had won[in ehr lil ****ed up game] and then told her friend, ruining my chances of a good relationship and TONS of *****,c aus this girl...she put out man.
**** M. lol
so yes, whats yours?
EDIT:and thanks to me, they now are no long friends. Go me. hahaha