Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mosquitos are the ultimate beta orbitors

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is nothing wrong with this
lol

Even entomology is bluepilled.

Serenity

Reaction score
there is nothing wrong with this
The fact that he felt the need to add this is sad considering he's merely describing the behavior of an animal vastly different to humans. I wonder what he would say about the mantis where the female eats the head of the male after sex, killing him shortly after he fertilized her.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at the gym yesterday and had 3 mosquitos chasing one basically around me nearby the bench press, I killed them all with ease since they werent even paying attention to me.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as it isn't one of those giant mosquitos, I don't even know if they will try to suck your blood or just menacingly sit on a wall near a light

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
As long as it isn't one of those giant mosquitos, I don't even know if they will try to suck your blood or just menacingly sit on a wall near a light
I heard the large ones are the males. The females are the small normal ones you see and they suck the blood to feed the eggs they carry. So the females are the blood suckers that bite you. The males just hang out like a fly on the wall and don't do anything.

Just what I had been told, don't know if it is true, but some fun analogies can come out of that one.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard the large ones are the males. The females are the small normal ones you see and they suck the blood to feed the eggs they carry. So the females are the blood suckers that bite you. The males just hang out like a fly on the wall and don't do anything.

Just what I had been told, don't know if it is true, but some fun analogies can come out of that one.
Omfg I went for a drive like 3 days ago and I left my windows closed with a small and big one inside, didn't think anything of it... The heat waves are making their numbers explode

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that he felt the need to add this is sad considering he's merely describing the behavior of an animal vastly different to humans. I wonder what he would say about the mantis where the female eats the head of the male after sex, killing him shortly after he fertilized her.
What she probably meant is that there is nothing unusual about this kind of mosquito behaviour. Remember, this is being translated from Russian.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that he felt the need to add this is sad
It's not just sad, it's downright odd. Imagine other scientific observations with this kind of statement.
"Titan takes 16 days to orbit Saturn and to rotate once. There is nothing wrong with this".