morning cardio woes :(

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hi guys,

I have been super busy with work and school and have had many late nights in college so it has been hard for me to wake up. however i realize that i waste a lot of time during the day and it my fault for "not having time" to exercise.

this morning i decided to change that despite only sleeping 4 hours last night. so i went to the gym and got on an stairmaster (like the machine where its like steps going up and down) and did my thing for 10 minutes after which i felt like I was going to THROW UP!!! :( :down:

so at that point i decided to stop and went to the batroom and threw up a little bit of reddish water and went home where I am now to go eat breakfast.

i felt so terrible for leaving so early compared to all those other people, but iguess you gotta start somewhere right. i only ran a mile in those 10 minutes too :(

just wanted to get that out there, but i'll go back tomorrow for sure and not give up

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My new morning workout started out similar to that this morning. That's the way I look at it, you have to start and get in the rhythym slowly but surely.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing bro. I'm gonna go back tomorrow and try to do 15 minutes. I think I wasn't hydrated enough this morning either so I'm gonna drink a cuppa water before running like 15 min before.

By the end of this month I hope I will get it up to at least 20 min easy.