Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

More young women choosing dogs over motherhood

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
“Women are not only having fewer children but are also getting married later. There are more single and unmarried women in their late 20s and early 30s, which also happens to be the demographic that buys the most small dogs,”
Does anyone else find this concerning? So many women are refusing having children like a normal adult should, instead they adopt dogs and become "dog moms".

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not just husbands but also boyfriends

Can't help but wonder what these women do with the peanut butter..

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Young? It says late 20s to early 30s. Anyway, if you want to have a kid so bad why don't you rawdog and cvm deep inside the next girl's pvssy. Then tell her you want to raise the kid with her because r/redpill told you is the right thing to do. That's right you won't because your not financially stable at the moment and still trying to play the field. See the hypocrisy?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Young? It says late 20s to early 30s. Anyway, if you want to have a kid so bad why don't you rawdog and cvm deep inside the next girl's pvssy. Then tell her you want to raise the kid with her because r/redpill told you is the right thing to do. That's right you won't because your not financially stable at the moment and still trying to play the field. See the hypocrisy?
I want my child in a happy, healthy and loving home. Rawdogging some Slvt isn't going to result in that.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Does anyone else find this concerning? So many women are refusing having children like a normal adult should, instead they adopt dogs and become "dog moms".
I’ve noticed this with my sister. She married a guy years ago that abandoned his previously produced kids and told her he didn’t want any more.

She started and still collects and breeds chihuahuas while calling them her ‘babies’.
The female biological reproduction imperative is strong and Will find a way to be acted on, if only in imitation mode …

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
So they can keep their corporate jobs and stick the dogs in doggie daycare and weekend care while they go do whatever they do.

tge number of pups that spend their weekends in dog sitting outfits in cities isstaggeringly high. The companies doing it have plate glass windows that face the street to show off their tenants.

why have a dog?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
" “Women are not only having fewer children but are also getting married later. There are more single and unmarried women in their late 20s and early 30s, which also happens to be the demographic that buys the most small dogs,”

Does anyone else find this concerning?
On the contrary. If half the marriages end in divorce and half of those that remain married are unhappily, that's a 75+% chance of raising a child in a dysfunctional environment. Why would anyone in good conscience do this to a child?

It's more concerning that people just reproduce because they need to live vicariously through their children or are filling some void in their lives. Having read a few postings from you on this topic, I'm also wondering if your desire to reproduce is for the right reasons as well.

So many women are refusing having children like a normal adult should, instead they adopt dogs and become "dog moms".
Okay! To all the women reading and lurking on this forum. You'd better start reproducing and do it quickly! Otherwise, Zimbabwe will deem you as not being "normal." Kidding aside, if a woman doesn't want a child and they reproduce for the sake of reproducing... do you really think the child will potentially have a loving and nurturing childhood?

Instead of thinking about your version of reality and your needs, consider their reality and the needs of a child.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So they can keep their corporate jobs and stick the dogs in doggie daycare and weekend care while they go do whatever they do.

tge number of pups that spend their weekends in dog sitting outfits in cities isstaggeringly high. The companies doing it have plate glass windows that face the street to show off their tenants.

why have a dog?
You have to figure a lot of those does are rescues too, getting more unwanted attention at the day care than they did at the shelter.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Okay! To all the women reading and lurking on this forum. You'd better start reproducing and do it quickly! Otherwise, Zimbabwe will deem you as not being "normal." Kidding aside, if a woman doesn't want a child and they reproduce for the sake of reproducing... do you really think the child will potentially have a loving and nurturing childhood?
The media has done everything to demonise having children, imagine if they made it trendy. Imagine celeb conservative moms and families being popular.

It would result in more women wanting children
On the contrary. If half the marriages end in divorce and half of those that remain married are unhappily, that's a 75+% chance of raising a child in a dysfunctional environment. Why would anyone in good conscience do this to a child?
Outside of America and the west, the divorce rate is not so bad. This is what happens when you have a culture that strongly values marriage and family
ol9eqpTjxYbYffSnmt__eQwR8W9xeTljgWt6PgNSY6o (1).png

I’ve noticed this with my sister. She married a guy years ago that abandoned his previously produced kids and told her he didn’t want any more.

She started and still collects and breeds chihuahuas while calling them her ‘babies’.
The female biological reproduction imperative is strong and Will find a way to be acted on, if only in imitation mode …
It's 100% in our biology, I personally think there is something legitamtly wrong with people that say they 'never want children'

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The media has done everything to demonise having children, imagine if they made it trendy. Imagine celeb conservative moms and families being popular. It would result in more women wanting children
If someone based their reproductive decisions... based on what the media dictates, does this really sound like someone that should be reproducing?

It's 100% in our biology, I personally think there is something legitamtly wrong with people that say they 'never want children'
Speak for yourself (said in a friendly tone) . The art of practicing sure is fun, but no desire here for the outcome. It's in my biology to enjoy intimacy and sometimes, just plain ole fvcking, but fathering a child would to be an 18+ year sentence. If we are already enjoying life, then why would we voluntarily compromise this enjoyment for 18+ years? The same goes for marriage. The idea of sleeping with the same female for the rest of my life doesn't sound like fun at all.

Last edited:

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
The idea of sleeping with the same female for the rest of my life doesn't sound like fun at all.
That's why Mormons and Muslims allow men to marry multiple wives.

It's in my biology to enjoy intimacy and sometimes, just plain ole fvcking, but fathering a child would to be an 18+ year sentence
I personally don't understand why people act like life stops when you have children, sure you need to make adjustments but you can still do most of the things you did before. Plus I would want to pass down all my knowledge onto my children.

Society needs strong fathers

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally don't understand why people act like life stops when you have children, sure you need to make adjustments but you can still do most of the things you did before.
I'll clarify. A good father cannot live their own life full-time while also being a responsible full-time father.
Let's say that it's 7:30 PM and suddenly, I'm in the mood for steak. Do you think that a father can act on impulse? Hardly. In fact, he's either going to subject people like me to his loud kids or he will stay home and long for the days when he had independence and freedom.

Once my dogs are walked and fed, I can impulsively hop in the car and drive 15 miles to my favorite restaurant. If I later get a text from a gal that wants to meet for drinks...no problem.

Plus I would want to pass down all my knowledge onto my children.
Previously, I've said that most folks that desire to have children... do so to feed their own ego. Your response validates my point.

Society needs strong fathers
I agree with you 100%. In fact, if I had an 'accident' and the woman kept the child, I'm probably one of the few forum members that would opt for marriage. Would my life probably suck? Likely so, but it then becomes no longer about me.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The media has done everything to demonise having children, imagine if they made it trendy. Imagine celeb conservative moms and families being popular.

It would result in more women wanting children

Outside of America and the west, the divorce rate is not so bad. This is what happens when you have a culture that strongly values marriage and family
View attachment 8386
Italy is Western. The numbers 41% and 25% are both on Italy. I think there's a mislabeling somewhere.

Iceland at 37%. Icelandic women are big time feminists and promiscuous. I'm guessing that Iceland's 37% has to do with self selection. Icelandic women are so feminist that they're not bothering to marry and the Icelandic women that do marry are less likely and more marriage/family oriented.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Italy is Western. The numbers 41% and 25% are both on Italy. I think there's a mislabeling somewhere.

Iceland at 37%. Icelandic women are big time feminists and promiscuous. I'm guessing that Iceland's 37% has to do with self selection. Icelandic women are so feminist that they're not bothering to marry and the Icelandic women that do marry are less likely and more marriage/family oriented.
41% is San Marino, a small city state inside Italy

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting How Ireland is so low 13%. you see Ireland(by the side of england) has hundreds of villages miles apart. so theres little urbanisation.

youre basically left to pick a partner from your school. amazing how biology works perfect when not interrupted.

The saw doctors are a an Irish tradition. they had a massive hit called "same old town"

Same old faces
Same old Street
Same old people is all you meet.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A big one replace her husband/boyfriend while few small ones replace the kids.

Anyway I'm glad most of them are trainwrecks, the more late 20s/early 30s single unhappy women around, the bigger the hunting pool available for short term fun.

Enjoy the decline.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were a woman in 2022, and you’d seen what Men have let this world become through their own cowardice and faggotry, you’d get a dog too.
Technically the western world started to turn into sh1t the moment we extended the voting rights to beggars first and to women later.

The entire idea of paying people to reward them for not working while providing welfare equally to anyone is the female collectivist core mindset.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That's you modern independent woman right there. A "dog mom", "foodie" and carousel rider extraordinaire.

As an aside, one thing I have come to realize is that people who are obsessed with animals are usually compensating for something...namely, their antipathy towards fellow humans.