"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

More Sugar, Less Sex?

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Don't worry abt testosterone, just keep in shape.

Worry abt diabetes, that's the killer.

I was once involved in a charity organisation that raised money for dialysis patients and for most the underlying cause was excessive sugar.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Let's not get sidetracked gents.

This is a really important topic, sugar intake.

You guys seriously need to check out those people with kidney failure.

Undergoing dialysis every alternate day for 4 hours each time is not only taxing but financially burdensome.

I've been taking no sugar coffee, tea, etc since then and it's been years now. It's an acquired taste the 1st few months but now if you were to ask me to take a sweetened coffee I'd won't be able to enjoy it as I've conditioned my body to reject it.

The trick gents is to do it slowly by using just plain milk as a substitute for sugar.

Then slowly ween urself from milk too (subjective).
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Let's not get sidetracked gents.

This is a really important topic, sugar intake.

You guys seriously need to check out those people with kidney failure.

Undergoing dialysis every alternate day for 4 hours each time is not only taxing but financially burdensome.

I've been taking no sugar coffee, tea, etc since then and it's been years now. It's an acquired taste the 1st few months but now if you were to ask me to take a sweetened coffee I'd won't be able to enjoy it as I've conditioned my body to reject it.

The trick gents is to do it slowly by using just plain milk as a substitute for sugar.

Then slowly ween urself from milk too (subjective).
I do as close to zero sugar as humanly possible. I make my own version of bullet proof coffee. MCT oil and some other fats to change up. Blend it up and it’s delicious.

Grains are effectively sugar. Borrow a blood tester from a diabetic. Get up in the morning and eat two slices of whole wheat toast. Nothing else. In 30 minutes prick your finger and do the test.

This is pretty simple stuff. Grains are converted to sugar almost immediately. But people will have trouble with it because it turns into an opiate and triggers opiate receptors. They are addicted to them. The romans would force occupied territories and countries into agriculture. This lowered their aggression (testosterone) and they could quell rebellions via agriculture.
The US adopted the same policy with native Americans. Namely the plains tribes. Move them away from the concentrated protein and nutrients of meat and force them to plant and grow food. It worked.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Let's not get sidetracked gents.

This is a really important topic, sugar intake.

You guys seriously need to check out those people with kidney failure.

Undergoing dialysis every alternate day for 4 hours each time is not only taxing but financially burdensome.

I've been taking no sugar coffee, tea, etc since then and it's been years now. It's an acquired taste the 1st few months but now if you were to ask me to take a sweetened coffee I'd won't be able to enjoy it as I've conditioned my body to reject it.

The trick gents is to do it slowly by using just plain milk as a substitute for sugar.

Then slowly ween urself from milk too (subjective).
Sugar == estrogenic led to me halting even the minimal use.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top