Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

more proof women are evil

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
Ah, another "game doesn't matter, only looks do" guy. You should meet this one dude Otis Lee that posts here under various pseudonyms. He's been spamming his 200 views YouTube videos, but I haven't seen him in awhile. You guys would get along great.
Another " looks dont matter, only personality matters " kinda guy. What a shame. I bet you never get looks from girls. The cold truth is looks do matter. This is a physical materialistic world. Now imagine a fat girl approaches you and starts running game on you. She starts to use ****y and funny. Then she uses some negs. Then she plays hard to get. Then she asks for your number. And you say no of course. Now imagine a 10 walks up to you and uses the same approach. And shes using all these pick up techniques. Your not even gonna give a shiit about her personality. Your gonna be mentally masterbating to her body. And imagine you had the choice to choose a used honda or a bugatti veyron. What car would you choose? Bugatti of course.

Recon

Don Juan
Reaction score
SexxiKing777 said:
So some random b1tches cheat on their bf's and you guys all of a sudden have all the answers

"He's AFC!! Real men never get cheated on!"

lol I've never heard such delusion. Let me know when this comes true.

"Women are evil scumbag slvts!"

So women cheat? this is a news flash. So do men, so when a man posts on here about how he cheated on his "b1tch" wife, then he is a DJ and a "real man" for not putting up with her bad behavior (lol like she's some type of child or something), but if a chick does it she is evil. why the ugly double standard?

Cosmo magazine is nothing but wank. Plan and simple media wank. You'd find out about as much about the "female psych" as you would the man psych by watching spike TV.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is not some bullsh1t battle between the sexes. Dating shouldn't be some damn chess match, have fun wit the sh1t!
You my friend, have obviously NOT read many posts about men cheating on this site. So keep your FALSE opinions to yourself.

Anytime I've seen a man post here about cheating, the so nick named "morality police" come and talk about the "double standard". Many posters reply saying that cheating is wrong, and that we can't be mad at women for doing it if we do it too.

Oh and Real Men don't get cheated on because their woman knows better. Read the DJ bible again, or better yet just look out into the ****ing real world. A Real Man doesn't get cheated on because his woman feels NO REASON too.

So keep your uninformed opinions to yourself.

Keep reading buddy because you have alot to learn about this site.

I also think the story is BS, just come crap Cosmo made up to indulge women's fantasies.

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another " looks dont matter, only personality matters " kinda guy. What a shame. I bet you never get looks from girls. The cold truth is looks do matter. This is a physical materialistic world. Now imagine a fat girl approaches you and starts running game on you. She starts to use ****y and funny. Then she uses some negs. Then she plays hard to get. Then she asks for your number.
Speaking from experience and the occasional "WTF" feeling the next day . . Those stars do align on occasion.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phat said:
Another " looks dont matter, only personality matters " kinda guy. What a shame. I bet you never get looks from girls. The cold truth is looks do matter. This is a physical materialistic world. Now imagine a fat girl approaches you and starts running game on you. She starts to use ****y and funny. Then she uses some negs. Then she plays hard to get. Then she asks for your number. And you say no of course. Now imagine a 10 walks up to you and uses the same approach. And shes using all these pick up techniques. Your not even gonna give a shiit about her personality. Your gonna be mentally masterbating to her body. And imagine you had the choice to choose a used honda or a bugatti veyron. What car would you choose? Bugatti of course.
You're funny, dude. You made it really easy on me.

1) I never said only personality matters. Personality does matter much more than looks to women, though. Take an introductory biology class.

2) We're talking about looks mattering to WOMEN, not men. Obviously, looks are extremely important to men...and in many cases are the be-all, end-all. This again, goes back to the intro bio class.

3) I get looks constantly from women. In fact, if a woman doesn't stare/do a double take, I notice immediately. That's how out of place it is. I don't say this to brag since I don't view this as an asset. This is further demonstrated by my involuntary 3 month period of abstinence in which I am currently engaging. I say this to illustrate the error of your ways and try to break you out of your WBAFC perspective on how human females select a mate.

nerdboy10000 said:
The more lacking your looks are, the better your game must be.
Actually that's not what you said before, Otis. You said that hot women are unaffected by game. You said that you must be good-looking in order to gain hot women. Since everyone here that actually knows what they are talking about and has read The Bible knows that is a load of hooey, you are no longer permitted to participate in this thread. Later, Otis.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nerdboy10000 said:
I get it now. You're a closet homo. Get the f*ck off this forum. We have too many of your kind giving your f*cked up advice to MEN.
Seriously. How are you not banned yet? Did you change your IP so that they can't find out that you were the recently banned "The Muscle Expert"? Did you make a deal with Allen to let him scatter your worthless 200 views YouTube videos all over the site?