Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

more proof women are evil

katatonia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa women cheat?! What a surprise!!!

But it's not like men don't either.

jnice48146

Don Juan
Reaction score
Proof that her man is an AFC! He probably has dinner ready for her and rubs her feet when she comes home!

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. reads like a chic version of a letter to playboy. Pure fantasy.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
Never marry an American woman, never marry a western european woman. You ain't the first that f***ed her nor will be the last.
I'm sorry, are you suggesting that men should only marry virgins and that one shouldn't marry an American or European chick due to the fact that they probably aren't virgins?

FinalWay

Don Juan
Reaction score
katatonia said:
Whoa women cheat?! What a surprise!!!

But it's not like men don't either.
kinda wonder if her boyfriend wasn't home but off tappin someone else. hope so because i would love to hear all the crap from the chicks after it all.

Bobby Rio

Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing to take from that is to be the guy banging her at work- and not the poor sap sitting at home.

And I seriousliy recommend reading Cosmo more often- you can learn a lot about female physcology reading that magazine

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bobby rio, all guys should. if you didnt read cosmo would have not read that article. if we all read cosmo we have taken away their little secret society. you know the sites and forums that are to help women for dating, most of them know a lot of this stuff that is on our guy forums like this one. they know about no drink buying, not calling, ect.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will be evil when the men are AFC.

Would she dare do that if her boyfriend was a real man?

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember guys no matter how good your pick up skills are, women cant fuuck your personality... but they can **** your body, if there attracted to it. When your mom told you its whats on the inside that counts. Well guess what? She lied!

Reaction score
a little proof for all of ya that having muscles and presenting the best body possible is always a sure fire quick way into getting some pvssy - hit the gym and eat well!

Also, another good piece of evidence that its best to never take a woman seriously when you are young, and never commit to some "relationship" - relationships turn men into p*ssies

UniKKatiL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Phat said:
Remember guys no matter how good your pick up skills are, women cant fuuck your personality... but they can **** your body, if there attracted to it. When your mom told you its whats on the inside that counts. Well guess what? She lied!
Looks do count as a first attraction, personality is what keeps the attraction. Your not gonna keep a women if your not a real man.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phat said:
Ah, another "game doesn't matter, only looks do" guy. You should meet this one dude Otis Lee that posts here under various pseudonyms. He's been spamming his 200 views YouTube videos, but I haven't seen him in awhile. You guys would get along great.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, he's Asian. But don't let him hear that; he's VERY sensitive about his race. :nervous:

SexxiKing777

Don Juan
Reaction score
So some random b1tches cheat on their bf's and you guys all of a sudden have all the answers

"He's AFC!! Real men never get cheated on!"

lol I've never heard such delusion. Let me know when this comes true.

"Women are evil scumbag slvts!"

So women cheat? this is a news flash. So do men, so when a man posts on here about how he cheated on his "b1tch" wife, then he is a DJ and a "real man" for not putting up with her bad behavior (lol like she's some type of child or something), but if a chick does it she is evil. why the ugly double standard?

Cosmo magazine is nothing but wank. Plan and simple media wank. You'd find out about as much about the "female psych" as you would the man psych by watching spike TV.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is not some bullsh1t battle between the sexes. Dating shouldn't be some damn chess match, have fun wit the sh1t!