Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

More proof Reddit is full of clueless simps. Don't use it.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If anyone still uses Reddit, even if it's just a single subreddit, I advise you stop. You cannot avoid the feminists, simps, and general lefty attitudes no matter where you go and it may influence your thinking.

I was browsing /r/glitch_in_the_matrix and came across this gem:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Glitch_in_the_Matrix/comments/g0sh44

Out of the 700+ comments, only a few people actually recognized or even consider what is extremely self-evident: gaslighting. Truly astonishing. Oh no, the poor girl, she's a victim! Time for you to take responsibility be captain save-a-hoe! Or, some of them genuinely think it's actually just supernatural/sci fi nonsense.

Men are completely clueless and my contempt for them continues to grow while my pity is all but null.

Last edited:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been accused of being a misandrist but I've said before and I will say it again, women are unruly because most men allow it
This story is a clear example of it, I've seen men that literally have had their women confess to being at another man's house (doing drugs) and the men refuse to believe their girlfriend cheated on them. It's like their ego can't admit that something like this would happen

You come online and you think well everyone is RP, nope most men aren't a lot of men are suckers and simps. Even some of the RP ones

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I first became single, a few years ago, Reddit was one of the resources (including SS) I looked at for guidance. I was at a convention and was flirting hard with the hotel parking manager. I asked for advice on Reddit. The hate I got was crazy. Basically: ‘Don’t harass women at work.’. 90% critical of me. . I asked her out anyway & she said ‘yes’. I dumped Reddit after that.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I first became single, a few years ago, Reddit was one of the resources (including SS) I looked at for guidance. I was at a convention and was flirting hard with the hotel parking manager. I asked for advice on Reddit. The hate I got was crazy. Basically: ‘Don’t harass women at work.’. 90% critical of me. . I asked her out anyway & she said ‘yes’. I dumped Reddit after that.
That is insane. You said you were successfully flirting (ie getting IOIs,.buying signals, etc...) and 90% of the advice was negative?

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men in MRP and AskMRP on Reddit truly know what the fvck is going on, its more for LTR/marriage, they have a bunch of books to read, how to overcome neediness, be a better man, a leader, overcome insecurities. I recommend it.