Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

More Multivitamins when Bulking?

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed that lately my multi-vitamin (GNC Megaman Sport) is barely noticable as far as how it feels to be affecting me.

I have been bulking though, with a 5000cal/day consumption so could this possibly be the reason the multi's are not feeling very effective? Thoughts?

Supremo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are multivitamins supposed to make you feel different? Thought they were just for overall healthiness.

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the only thing i've ever noticed from a multi is a bit of a subjective energy boost probably due to the B-complex vitamins. i would imagine that this diminishes over time.

RestoretheROAR84

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do any of you just pee out most of your multivitamin? When I take one it looks like yellow gatorade with all those excess vitamins lol.

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm said:
I noticed that lately my multi-vitamin (GNC Megaman Sport) is barely noticable as far as how it feels to be affecting me.

I have been bulking though, with a 5000cal/day consumption so could this possibly be the reason the multi's are not feeling very effective? Thoughts?
By taking a multi, you wont notice anything in the gym. Taking a multi has nothing to do with athletic performance (in any area) what so ever. Taking a multi will not make you faster, give you more strength, make you bigger, etc etc.

A multi vitamin is to supply you with nutrients for metabolic processes in the body, and the reason we take them is to get an adequate amount. Most of us take in a hair more just because we are very active. BUT at the same time too, we probably eat better than the average person, so we really dont need that much contrary to belief. You will have people take 1,000s of a % of something higher than they need ALL the time, and of lots of them, and for reasons unknown. A good multi as in one a day is fine.

In fact new research is coming out about how the more people take, the more problems they actually have. Some still sway the other way. There is no DEFINITIVE answer quite yet, but if an RDA is 100% of a nutrient, and you take 200-300% you should be just fine. People say... What does the FDA know about RDA? Again, it is 100%, and we take into consideration being very active, so we up it.

And to restore...what you are pissing out are your water soluble vitamins your body is not using. This is why it is of no use to over-do them. Your body is NOT utilizing them, and they are being excreted. So yes, part of the neon yellow is an excess of b-vitamins.

Throttle... B-vit do contribute to energy metabolically. But again, they contribute, not provide. And as far as diminishing, the only way to really get a benefit from them for that particular reason is INJECTION only as there is no other way for them (like B12) to be effective.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Omen said:
By taking a multi, you wont notice anything in the gym. Taking a multi has nothing to do with athletic performance (in any area) what so ever. Taking a multi will not make you faster, give you more strength, make you bigger, etc etc.

A multi vitamin is to supply you with nutrients for metabolic processes in the body, and the reason we take them is to get an adequate amount. Most of us take in a hair more just because we are very active. BUT at the same time too, we probably eat better than the average person, so we really dont need that much contrary to belief. You will have people take 1,000s of a % of something higher than they need ALL the time, and of lots of them, and for reasons unknown. A good multi as in one a day is fine.

In fact new research is coming out about how the more people take, the more problems they actually have. Some still sway the other way. There is no DEFINITIVE answer quite yet, but if an RDA is 100% of a nutrient, and you take 200-300% you should be just fine. People say... What does the FDA know about RDA? Again, it is 100%, and we take into consideration being very active, so we up it.

And to restore...what you are pissing out are your water soluble vitamins your body is not using. This is why it is of no use to over-do them. Your body is NOT utilizing them, and they are being excreted. So yes, part of the neon yellow is an excess of b-vitamins.

Throttle... B-vit do contribute to energy metabolically. But again, they contribute, not provide. And as far as diminishing, the only way to really get a benefit from them for that particular reason is INJECTION only as there is no other way for them (like B12) to be effective.
GReat response!