Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

More Men Than Women Are Now Single. It's Not a Good Sign

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score

A small group of men can date a lot more women without practicing true polyamory, a fair amount of women are "content" with serially dating the top % men, or even dating the same men at the same time as long as it's kept somewhat discrete by the man. I've seen a guy who had a different chick for almost every day of the week, it should have been incredibly obvious what was going on based on just his time restrictions and the effort he was putting in. Occasionally one of them would find the wrong hairs in the shower drain and freak out or something but...they usually just went right back with him. For these women getting limited attention from a desirable man and being more or less commodified was better than dating an "average" dude.

Men are the majority in the standard dating/start a family ranges (late teens up to 40's). It's only as the male population is reduced through higher rates of mortality (jobs, interpersonal violence, suicide) that women become the majority.

The biggest factor however is probably that women have less of a desire or incentives to engage in dating. They already know they can get sex/a partner relatively quick off a basically endless supply of "average" dudes off dating apps so why not hold out for that "special" guy? Maybe he never shows up but they (typically) have a large social network to compensate with and a lower libido pushing them towards finding someone now. Women are simply in a much better position to be picky than men and less incentive to engage at all with average men.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women never been single. They always have their penis pipeline filled. So this have always been the case. nothing new really.

However; what is new is all men today are weak and feminized and cannot cope with life the same way their forefathers did. aka:
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Hence the result.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A small group of men can date a lot more women without practicing true polyamory, a fair amount of women are "content" with serially dating the top % men, or even dating the same men at the same time as long as it's kept somewhat discrete by the man. I've seen a guy who had a different chick for almost every day of the week, it should have been incredibly obvious what was going on based on just his time restrictions and the effort he was putting in. Occasionally one of them would find the wrong hairs in the shower drain and freak out or something but...they usually just went right back with him. For these women getting limited attention from a desirable man and being more or less commodified was better than dating an "average" dude.

Men are the majority in the standard dating/start a family ranges (late teens up to 40's). It's only as the male population is reduced through higher rates of mortality (jobs, interpersonal violence, suicide) that women become the majority.

The biggest factor however is probably that women have less of a desire or incentives to engage in dating. They already know they can get sex/a partner relatively quick off a basically endless supply of "average" dudes off dating apps so why not hold out for that "special" guy? Maybe he never shows up but they (typically) have a large social network to compensate with and a lower libido pushing them towards finding someone now. Women are simply in a much better position to be picky than men and less incentive to engage at all with average men.
Men want as many hot women as possible.
Women want the best guy that they can get (even if they have to share).

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
1) Most guys don't have anything close to enough volume to expect good results.

2) The worse you are with women, the more volume you will need. Hopefully as guys go through more volume they start building their skillet so they the volume needed starts to decline.

3) Most men spend way too much time and energy trying to convince uninterested women they should be interested instead of spending that time finding interested women. Guys get a number and they are going to keep asking the girl out no matter how many excuses she gives or how many times she flakes. Meanwhile a month goes by and they haven't done anything else. Could have banged 2 or 3 other women in that time.

4) Too many guys act needy and/or desperate or overly sexual and basically make the woman think they have no life or are sex hungry creepy dudes who can't get laid, which will scare them off pretty quickly especially these days.

5) A lot of guys lack social skills or the ability to interest or excite a woman through conversation. If you can excite a woman through conversation she will most likely give you the opportunity to excite her in other ways. I have had a woman tell me her mind was having orgasms from out conversations because she loved how we talked and how our conversations went. She found out soon enough that's not the only orgasm I could give her...I've had several other women tell me how much they liked talking to me...all of them I banged after they told me that.

People are making this out to be way harder than it actually is. If you are decent looking, have social skills, aren't afraid to escalate when the time comes and understand sending a message to 3 women and then giving up when you don't hear back from them isn't going to do much for you, then you will have no issues with women. Whether it's 100 years ago, 50 years ago, 10 years ago, today or 25 years from now. The basic principles are the same, let's stop pretending this is like climbing Mount Everest.

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women never been single. They always have their penis pipeline filled. So this have always been the case. nothing new really.

However; what is new is all men today are weak and feminized and cannot cope with life the same way their forefathers did. aka:
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Hence the result.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Most guys don't have anything close to enough volume to expect good results.

2) The worse you are with women, the more volume you will need. Hopefully as guys go through more volume they start building their skillet so they the volume needed starts to decline.
I agree that a lot of men don't do enough volume. It can sometimes be difficult to do the necessary volume of approaches.

3) Most men spend way too much time and energy trying to convince uninterested women they should be interested instead of spending that time finding interested women. Guys get a number and they are going to keep asking the girl out no matter how many excuses she gives or how many times she flakes. Meanwhile a month goes by and they haven't done anything else. Could have banged 2 or 3 other women in that time.
I have seen this happen.

4) Too many guys act needy and/or desperate or overly sexual and basically make the woman think they have no life or are sex hungry creepy dudes who can't get laid, which will scare them off pretty quickly especially these days.
I haven't seen this happen too regularly among people I know, but I know it happens.

5) A lot of guys lack social skills or the ability to interest or excite a woman through conversation. If you can excite a woman through conversation she will most likely give you the opportunity to excite her in other ways. I have had a woman tell me her mind was having orgasms from out conversations because she loved how we talked and how our conversations went. She found out soon enough that's not the only orgasm I could give her...I've had several other women tell me how much they liked talking to me...all of them I banged after they told me that.
I have overheard some other men at times trying to pick up women and their conversations are painfully boring. Ugh. You're right about this. I try to be far more exciting in my presentation than most men. I avoid the boring chit chat shiit that most men discuss.