Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

More chick help!!

hummer47

Don Juan
Reaction score
theres this chick in one of my classes (shes a perfect 10 by the way) anyway i have started to talk to her more and today i looked at her and she looked at me and smiled and giggled (this probably doesnt mean anyhing but hey, sweet) anyway the problem is that she has a b/f that is about 3 hours away and they are the type of the couple that could end up gettin married! So should i mack on this chick or not and if so what would be a good way to mack without scarin her off? thanks to all....

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*chuckles*

first thing... is the boyfriend bigger than you? Older than you? stronger than you? That's always a good question to ask ;) hehe...

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theres this chick in one of my classes (shes a perfect 10 by the way)

THERE ARE NO PERFECT 10s.

anyway i have started to talk to her more and today i looked at her and she looked at me and smiled and giggled (this probably doesnt mean anyhing but hey, sweet) anyway the problem is that she has a b/f that is about 3 hours away and they are the type of the couple that could end up gettin married! So should i mack on this chick or not and if so what would be a good way to mack without scarin her off? thanks to all....

Why have us make decisions for you when we know nothing about your personal capabilities. Sure, hit on her. Who cares?

StarmanSuper87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the thing is, most people who date in HS, and get married, get divorced pretty quickly so i am not sure about the marrige thing. but just ask her out, and pretend you didnt know she had a bf. if i am wrong about the second part, please dont flame me.

hummer47

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont know i have never seen the dude but i know he couldnt hick my @$$ because i have been doin karate for about 8 years. and i highly doubt that he would drive 3 hours down here just to try to kick my @$$!! Any help:D

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by hummer47
i dont know i have never seen the dude but i know he couldnt hick my @$$ because i have been doin karate for about 8 years. and i highly doubt that he would drive 3 hours down here just to try to kick my @$$!! Any help:D
How about if he does Brazilian Jiu Jitsu?

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in that case, hit on her while her b/f is around and hopefully he will fight with you in front of the chick (which would show that he is somewhat insecure) and then you get to beat his ass...

Seriously though, don't let a boyfriend stop you from going after a chick. So many guys back off when they find out the girl they're after already has a b/f. The trick is to pretend that you dont know, and then when she throws out the "I have a b/f" line, come back with a smartass comment such as "Oh I don't mind" followed by a ****y grin. This always seems to get them in my lap. Just be creative, and don't worry about her dumb boyfriend.

Quad4IV

Don Juan
Reaction score
A DJ NEVER steals another guys girl no matter if he is an AFC. Period. This isn't a debate.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if he's a total jerk? Can u say kicking his ass is fair play, but going out with his girl isn't? Anyway- its her decision (theoreticaly). I can see I'm gonna get a hell of a flaming for this- but they're not married yet.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one is gonna stop me from getting my girl. Hell if I'm going to avoid girls just because I don't want to steal her from her boyfriend. I don't give a sh!t about those guys or anyone else for that matter. If she leaves him for me then that just shows you how strong their relationship was.

I'm not out to steal people's girls, I just worry about myself. I guess I'm not a true dj.

Gaming111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think of it this way. If her relationship is THAT good, she'll turn you down when you ask her out. If she doesn't turn you down, her boyfriend obviously wasn't giving her something... So why shouldn't she go out with someone else? Also, if they really AREN'T compatible, it's better for them to break up now than to find out about it in 5 years when they're married and have a kid. So really, you're doing both of them a favor to ask her out.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Quad4IV
A DJ NEVER steals another guys girl no matter...This isn't a debate.
*nods*

i gotta agree with Quad. If you're a real DJ then u dont need to "steal" cheap sluts that are willing to cheat on their boyfriends.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dbot
I guess I'm not a true dj.
no, you are not. Especially if you keep that attitude of yours. A real DJ shows respect to the others around him, even though he can get any girl he want, he will try to avoid those who are in a relationship. Its like kharma, it will eventually bite you in the ass.