Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

montreal wingmen?

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live downtown and so does nishbuk, so we go out pretty often between 1-3 times a week. Mostly in the St-laurent area.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to montreal for my vacation in March:p

What can I expect when I get there?

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ethnomethodologist
I'm going to montreal for my vacation in March:p

What can I expect when I get there?

the hottest women in North America.

No jokes, I was talking to some ppl and there was like this article that claimed mtl had the second most beautiful women on the planet. Behind some exotic place. Forgot.

Now, I'm not sure I completely agree with that, but I will say that mtl women are hooooooooooooot. Very cold too if they don't know you. What do you expect eh?

My only pet peeve is that there aren't enough blondes here. mtl is quite european (like mediterean europe) so a lot of dark features.
:down:

Kanadasutra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"I live downtown and so does nishbuk"

These guys are real and really cool to hang with! Take on the offer to meet them.

There is also the lair that is an awesome way to meet other guys from Montreal interessed in seduction.

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kanada, e-mail with who you are...If we've met, I'd like to know whose talkin' back! :p

Peace.

Kasier-Sozy

Reaction score
Montreal Wingman

Hi all
I still have a lot to learn and Improve on, but I am your montreal Wingman If you need one.
French/English/spanish Spoken
Will go anywhere if I can Make time
Old_Schoolrider@hotmail.com

eonemo

Reaction score
McGill Coast

Hey,

I'm trying to constitute a bilingual McGill Stud crew for september 2006... Since "The Game", there are several girls recognizing routines like voice tone hypnosis and knowing slang (AFC...).
Practice makes perfect.

Crazycat

FetaZ

Reaction score
I live in Montreal too.

I've been watching/reading/listening to alot of material lately and it only started to sink in. I've been trying cold approaches here and there with the summer being back in Montreal. Anyone feel free to email me or contact me to discuss, go out and have a blast. I'm really alone in doing this right now in my circle of friends and I've been skeptical sharing my views because none of them want anything to do with it. I need some real motivation and am open to new ideas etc. So feel free to email or pm me.

richard.le.phong@gmail.com

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FetaZ said:
I've been watching/reading/listening to alot of material lately and it only started to sink in. I've been trying cold approaches here and there with the summer being back in Montreal. Anyone feel free to email me or contact me to discuss, go out and have a blast. I'm really alone in doing this right now in my circle of friends and I've been skeptical sharing my views because none of them want anything to do with it. I need some real motivation and am open to new ideas etc. So feel free to email or pm me.

richard.le.phong@gmail.com

le phong? You're viet?

MXMZE

Reaction score
any wingmen to hit clubs or parties, im 23 and live in downtown...

slim69

Don Juan
Reaction score
MXMZE said:
any wingmen to hit clubs or parties, im 23 and live in downtown...
Hey man, I am in Halifax, NS. I have heard so much about Montreal and will be moving there later when I am done with school. How long have you been living there and do you have to be very fluent in French to relate with the people?