"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

MoneyMaxxing, Gymmaxing and Self Improvement in General Lead to Loneliness and Unhappiness

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
BULLSHEET! The alpha man gets the poon.
the more resources you have , the more it is likely that people want them and try to gaslight you in giving them a part to them

which leads to actually have less friends , etc etc

mainly this happens because you will start rolling with people that have more or less the same amount or resources , or because they are indeed super erudite and great people to have around

% wise it is a low percentage from the whole population
 

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
1,323
Location
NJ/NYC
the more resources you have , the more it is likely that people want them and try to gaslight you in giving them a part to them

which leads to actually have less friends , etc etc

mainly this happens because you will start rolling with people that have more or less the same amount or resources , or because they are indeed super erudite and great people to have around

% wise it is a low percentage from the whole population
Yes. True friendship cannot exist along a hierarchy. It can only exist between contemporaries. Wealthy high-status men can only have real friendships with other wealthy high-status men, and by its very nature, there aren’t many of them. He may have better access to women, but is always left with some doubt as to whether the emotional bond is simply a masquerade for something more transactional.
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
Yes. True friendship cannot exist along a hierarchy. It can only exist between contemporaries. Wealthy high-status men can only have real friendships with other wealthy high-status men, and by its very nature, there aren’t many of them. He may have better access to women, but is always left with some doubt as to whether the emotional bond is simply a masquerade for something more transactional.
that is why you see most of the times wealthy men and women marrying each other , if they are more or less in the same age group

and this is why you always have old sayings that “ marriage between different classes never work “ , and all this movies about love between different social classes
 

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2019
Messages
2,786
Reaction score
2,670
Location
Denmark
There are plenty of STEM majors with tech jobs making good money who can't attract women even with their sports cars
Just thinking money in the account and a sports car will get you laid is pretty much BETA behavior in my opinion...

Money is a tool (and a great one), and yes it can buy you happiness to some level of extent - but if you are not happy from within yourself before you get the money - then you will very likely not be happy with it and thus; you will still not get laid too lmfao.:lol:o_O

You need to work on yourself both from within and external to to become the best version of yourself to have the balance in your life where money actually is a real happiness booster (and you get the girl too xD:up:) .
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
far better be sad with a full bank account then "happy" living below the bridge

serious you guys really should stop worrying about this kind of thing, of course media will tell you you will find happiness if you are a nice well behaved slave for the system and there is nothing better then making a men be tied to a woman, who will spend his money without a care
 

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2021
Messages
633
Reaction score
385
Age
46
I've never been happier than when I play Subnautica in VR. I was a kid in a candy store when I found out I could ride around in a little flying saucer at the bottom of the sea.

The gym is boring asf. I used to workout everyday and the majority of guys there had no other hobbies, their whole thing was how much they could lift and some stupid high protien diet. I got together with a few after our workouts and they had NOTHING to say and no game at all to speak of. A bunch were hoping that somehow one of the ugly gym broads would pay attention to how much they lift or grunt or something. The worst is when you see these guys trying to hit on the girl by spotting her. Girls don't goto the gym to pick up guys.

Contrast that to the arcade where guys went to play DDR. The hottest fvcking women I've ever seen were the pros of that arcade machine. They were all having a ton of fun too.

 
Last edited:

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2021
Messages
633
Reaction score
385
Age
46
Gym bros are devoid of fun, that's their problem. Women love to have fun and they love a guy they can have fun with. When she's bored who is she going to think of, dumb gym bro benching 200's or that rad skater guy who taught her how to ollie?

 
Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I've never been happier than when I play Subnautica in VR. I was a kid in a candy store when I found out I could ride around in a little flying saucer at the bottom of the sea.

The gym is boring asf. I used to workout everyday and the majority of guys there had no other hobbies, their whole thing was how much they could lift and some stupid high protien diet. I got together with a few after our workouts and they had NOTHING to say and no game at all to speak of. A bunch were hoping that somehow one of the ugly gym broads would pay attention to how much they lift or grunt or something. The worst is when you see these guys trying to hit on the girl by spotting her. Girls don't goto the gym to pick up guys.

Contrast that to the arcade where guys went to play DDR. The hottest fvcking women I've ever seen were the pros of that arcade machine. They were all having a ton of fun too.

I've often wondered how points are scored in the dance game. The only somewhat comparable game I know of is a rhythm game like Rock Band or Guitar Hero - for the guitar/bass part, there are 5 different notes, and the notes scroll down (the actual notes are compressed into 5 different notes, and I must say that they do a pretty good job of having them feel natural). Here's the most difficult track. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

 
Last edited:

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2021
Messages
633
Reaction score
385
Age
46
I've often wondered how points are scored in the dance game. The only somewhat comparable game I know of is a rhythm game like Rock Band or Guitar Hero - for the guitar/bass part, there are 5 different notes, and the notes scroll down (the actual notes are compressed into 5 different notes, and I must say that they do a pretty good job of having them feel natural). Here's the most difficult track. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I used to play that and my then gf was crazy about it. She sat infront of the TV punching the buttons constantly. I had the drum set (which was used once), the mic and the guitar.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Self improvement made me happy
 
Top