MatureDJ
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2006
- Messages
- 12,678
- Reaction score
- 5,125
BULLSHEET! The alpha man gets the poon.It is a lonely world at the top , and the crown sits heavy on the head
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
BULLSHEET! The alpha man gets the poon.It is a lonely world at the top , and the crown sits heavy on the head
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
the more resources you have , the more it is likely that people want them and try to gaslight you in giving them a part to themBULLSHEET! The alpha man gets the poon.
Yes. True friendship cannot exist along a hierarchy. It can only exist between contemporaries. Wealthy high-status men can only have real friendships with other wealthy high-status men, and by its very nature, there aren’t many of them. He may have better access to women, but is always left with some doubt as to whether the emotional bond is simply a masquerade for something more transactional.the more resources you have , the more it is likely that people want them and try to gaslight you in giving them a part to them
which leads to actually have less friends , etc etc
mainly this happens because you will start rolling with people that have more or less the same amount or resources , or because they are indeed super erudite and great people to have around
% wise it is a low percentage from the whole population
that is why you see most of the times wealthy men and women marrying each other , if they are more or less in the same age groupYes. True friendship cannot exist along a hierarchy. It can only exist between contemporaries. Wealthy high-status men can only have real friendships with other wealthy high-status men, and by its very nature, there aren’t many of them. He may have better access to women, but is always left with some doubt as to whether the emotional bond is simply a masquerade for something more transactional.
Just thinking money in the account and a sports car will get you laid is pretty much BETA behavior in my opinion...There are plenty of STEM majors with tech jobs making good money who can't attract women even with their sports cars
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
I've often wondered how points are scored in the dance game. The only somewhat comparable game I know of is a rhythm game like Rock Band or Guitar Hero - for the guitar/bass part, there are 5 different notes, and the notes scroll down (the actual notes are compressed into 5 different notes, and I must say that they do a pretty good job of having them feel natural). Here's the most difficult track.I've never been happier than when I play Subnautica in VR. I was a kid in a candy store when I found out I could ride around in a little flying saucer at the bottom of the sea.
The gym is boring asf. I used to workout everyday and the majority of guys there had no other hobbies, their whole thing was how much they could lift and some stupid high protien diet. I got together with a few after our workouts and they had NOTHING to say and no game at all to speak of. A bunch were hoping that somehow one of the ugly gym broads would pay attention to how much they lift or grunt or something. The worst is when you see these guys trying to hit on the girl by spotting her. Girls don't goto the gym to pick up guys.
Contrast that to the arcade where guys went to play DDR. The hottest fvcking women I've ever seen were the pros of that arcade machine. They were all having a ton of fun too.
I used to play that and my then gf was crazy about it. She sat infront of the TV punching the buttons constantly. I had the drum set (which was used once), the mic and the guitar.I've often wondered how points are scored in the dance game. The only somewhat comparable game I know of is a rhythm game like Rock Band or Guitar Hero - for the guitar/bass part, there are 5 different notes, and the notes scroll down (the actual notes are compressed into 5 different notes, and I must say that they do a pretty good job of having them feel natural). Here's the most difficult track.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Dragonforce - Through the fire and flames (Expert) - Guitar Hero III
Yea, yea, yeaaaa, I know what you're thinkin "people still play Guitar Hero?? What a nerd" Well screw you :P Guitar Hero 3 is an amazing game, and since I am...www.youtube.com
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.