Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Money

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think salary is related to the method in which 2 people meet. A fry cook with tattoos and jail time served will impress a decent percentage of women. There will be some women who don't go for that, but even a solid number of middle class women will get some vaginal tingles. They probably won't LTR the fry cook but ONS and casual sex are real possibilities.
Yep. And these women will never admit the truth in a million years.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't even have to be objectively ugly.. she'd do it if she's just not attracted to you.
But in her mind since she doesn’t want to fvck you no other girl will ever want to either. It’s why women that friendzone get to shocked when the guy meets someone else because she’s never seen him in a sexual light so why would other women see him that way?

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But in her mind since she doesn’t want to fvck you no other girl will ever want to either. It’s why women that friendzone get to shocked when the guy meets someone else because she’s never seen him in a sexual light so why would other women see him that way?
Women are attracted to different looks/types etc... A hot chick that may have a white collar professional father might fall for the nerd versus a guy named Snake with 5 tattoos who was just paroled. A similar looking girl with daddy issues might be riding Snake's junk like a bronco and use the nerd for money/gifts..

But regardless the woman has to feel this attraction with whoever the guy is and objective looks isn't a sure indicator he will make her panties wet..

This attraction is a lot different for men who'd often bone any decent looking female if given the opportunity.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Yes, friendzone chicks will often tell you (unsolicited) their sex stories or at least share their dating life updates. But, if you share one of your experiences, they will cringe and change the subject. If SHE doesn’t find you attractive, her brain can’t process the idea of you with another chick.

Last edited:

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As we know money is a huge part of attraction. I noticed a massive difference - completely different league, once I had a solid income.
You are confusing the issues. Money is not part of attraction, it’s part of what you can do for her. The more money you make, the more you can do for her, especially when she is losing her youth.

An 18 year doesn’t care about money because she can leverage her looks.

A 30+ year old will care because she can’t.

Are a lot of women that fickle that they aren’t looking for the best sperm, they are looking for the best circumstances?
Think it’s been said 7,000 times here.

Women are looking for the best genes possible for their offspring. Women are looking are looking for the best circumstances for a LTR.
It’s called dualistic mating strategy. Sex and child with hot guy, LTR snd marriage with nice decent guy who is hopefully rich.

Personally I think if a man has never taken a girls virginity, he can never get in a LTR or marriage. You have to take a girl’s virginity, and then you can relax.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As we know money is a huge part of attraction. I noticed a massive difference - completely different league, once I had a solid income.

I look around at many of my friends and acquaintances and I don’t know where they get their money from.

I have an income in the top 15% in my country, and have had this for over a decade. Due to the cost of rent etc I was still 36 before I could buy a house. I see guys my age and I know for a fact their jobs aren’t as good as mine, yet they seem to be able to afford much more than me.

The one thing I don’t have is a wealthy family. I got a bit of support in my 20s but my parents are poor and I doubt I’ll inherit anything.

one dude I just saw marry a smoking hot woman, incredibly expensive wedding, massive house....the guys job is several rungs below mine. Probably earns half what I do.
So it’s either he’s selling drugs or it’s the bank of mum and dad.

while I try to not become bitter, I mean, people have it worse than I had, if dating and mating choices are primarily influences by your parents, where is the natural selection here?
Are a lot of women that fickle that they aren’t looking for the best sperm, they are looking for the best circumstances?

i hear plenty of “entrepreneurs” who are lauded as some massive success but there’s generally “well, my father gave me only the first £200,000, I generated the rest”

I’ve never been able to start the business i wanted to, as i just couldn’t afford the loss of income for 2 years as I built it.

I used to think that my lack of advantage was an advantage - that my work ethic would pay dividends in the long term. I’ve found now at nearly 40, that is nonsense. Parental wealth is much better than the experience and work ethic from poverty provides. It doesn’t over compensate.

and crucially, women don’t value the work ethic or the character it brings. They are only interested in the result, not the struggle (or lack thereof) that got you it.
top 15% of the employees

you still have guts who own smaller or larger businesses that are not accounted in the state . Adding also this guys , most likely you will be somewhere in the top 40%

Being in the top 40% only means that you are average in income , who lives an average life

that alone is not that appealing

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I make more than most of my friends but most of it goes into investing and retirement accounts. I live in a decent house which is nearly paid off, drive a suv And that’s paid off... belong to my country club and that’s paid Jan 1st in cash... have nearly zero debt.

If your finance your life away you can look loaded! That’s what most of my friends do... contribute nearly nothing to retirement.. lease high end cars... live in houses they can barely afford.... buy clothing on credit.... live on credit.
that’s interesting as I am totally against life on credit. There are only a few things I put on credit: my home, also, studying costs. I will borrow to invest. That’s it.

my biggest asset is my pension, I too am a big saver and should be able to retire in my 50s.

I also won’t buy expensive cars on credit. I have a company car scheme, but I go for the big standard car. If I paid £300 a month I could have a BMW3 or an Audi 5. I don’t want it. I don’t see what I really get for another£3-5000 a year.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
top 15% of the employees

you still have guts who own smaller or larger businesses that are not accounted in the state . Adding also this guys , most likely you will be somewhere in the top 40%

Being in the top 40% only means that you are average in income , who lives an average life

that alone is not that appealing
Income tax is chargeable to income from dividends and earned income. It’s called total relevant earnings so it encompasses everyone. And I’m in the top 15%.

just FYI my package is about £90,000-£120,000 a year so that’s $123,000-$160,000 dollars.

not sure if that would be too 15% in states but it’s top 15% here for sure

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys aren’t separating the two types of men. There are only two types, to women.

there’s the provider and the lover. And no I don’t believe a man can be both to an individual woman. It’s possible but he would have relationship skill that was developed for decades. And even then he would most likely not be interested in taking a chance of ruining his life.

The very second you decide that money is a venue, you have the mindset of a provider. It will be running like a computer program in the background. You will Walk it and talk it.
you still don’t know how a woman’s mind works. You still don’t understand her motivations.

If you are the provider type then own it. Or change it.

I will try to emphasize things here. If you are a provider, boyfriend or husband then that’s all you will ever be IN A WOMAN’s MIND. Regardless of what you think. It’s how her biology works. You will not get her best sex. You will not get her carefree sexual mind. You will always be second or last position when it comes to her best sex.

It is a standard feminine biological manifestation. You love individual women for what they are. Not what you think they are or what you want them to be. You are way too easy to manipulate. just your wife’s state of mind on Monday is a manipulation. If she doesn’t look happy, it will start caving you in by making you turn inward mentally.

Now if you are her lover, you get her best sex and if you don’t interact with her too much and start sleeping over too many times the passion will run longer and harder if you know what you are doing. Money means absolutely nothing. WHY? She already has her provider or providers AND can be making just as much as you. You are the other half of her dualistic sexual strategy. It is biological. Not logical.

You are still doing it all for a woman and pursue money in the hopes it will make a difference. You haven’t moved an inch up.

(EDIT)
Money has never gotten me a single piece of arse. However leadership and being masculine has gotten me plenty.
it has for me.

I was the “lover” when I was in my 20s. Not so now I’m almost in my 40s.

i know a “lover” the same age as me. He works in a call centre. He is very good looking, and a very skilled DJ.

as we have aged, I moved into better leagues he could. 5-10 years ago he had a new piece of skirt every week. Now, he’s an old dude who never made it.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women might make more these days but they still don’t understand money. Case in point, women like depreciating assets (boats, cars) and think those determine wealth. You could own 1,000 acres of land and it would mean nothing to them. They’d rather you live in a $500,000 house you have a mortgage on vs a $150,000 house you owe.
totally true.

to them, money is something to demonstrate status.
To me, money is: what if I got ill? How would my wife and daughter survive? What if I died?
When I’m 50 do I want to be working this hard?

my pension is huge for a guy my age but women just won’t understand the value of it. Unless they are goldigging a divorce and then they certainly know the value of it

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Income tax is chargeable to income from dividends and earned income. It’s called total relevant earnings so it encompasses everyone. And I’m in the top 15%.

just FYI my package is about £90,000-£120,000 a year so that’s $123,000-$160,000 dollars.

not sure if that would be too 15% in states but it’s top 15% here for sure
i guest that this salary is in London , right ?

top 15% at country level , does not mean that you are also top 15% in that city

I also worked in London when I was younger , mid 20s , and I remember that I had 60k gross and could not really do a lot of things . Going out was 2-300 pounds , without doing something crazy :)

I made the calculations back then , that I would need at least 90k and spend everything in order to have a good life in London

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i guest that this salary is in London , right ?

top 15% at country level , does not mean that you are also top 15% in that city

I also worked in London when I was younger , mid 20s , and I remember that I had 60k gross and could not really do a lot of things . Going out was 2-300 pounds , without doing something crazy :)

I made the calculations back then , that I would need at least 90k and spend everything in order to have a good life in London
not London. Far from it.
My job in London would be £200k.

London is absolutely crazy money. I don’t want to live there though.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not London. Far from it.
My job in London would be £200k.

London is absolutely crazy money. I don’t want to live there though.
then you should be fine , invest in you , like going to the gym and clothes - stilish ( you can buy good quality ones at sales , for just a fraction of the price) , and you should be fine . The problem though is that in smaller city you do not have a lot of diversity , which might affect how you see things and your results

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys aren’t separating the two types of men. There are only two types, to women.

there’s the provider and the lover. And no I don’t believe a man can be both to an individual woman. It’s possible but he would have relationship skill that was developed for decades. And even then he would most likely not be interested in taking a chance of ruining his life.

The very second you decide that money is a venue, you have the mindset of a provider. It will be running like a computer program in the background. You will Walk it and talk it.
you still don’t know how a woman’s mind works. You still don’t understand her motivations.

If you are the provider type then own it. Or change it.

I will try to emphasize things here. If you are a provider, boyfriend or husband then that’s all you will ever be IN A WOMAN’s MIND. Regardless of what you think. It’s how her biology works. You will not get her best sex. You will not get her carefree sexual mind. You will always be second or last position when it comes to her best sex.

It is a standard feminine biological manifestation. You love individual women for what they are. Not what you think they are or what you want them to be. You are way too easy to manipulate. just your wife’s state of mind on Monday is a manipulation. If she doesn’t look happy, it will start caving you in by making you turn inward mentally.

Now if you are her lover, you get her best sex and if you don’t interact with her too much and start sleeping over too many times the passion will run longer and harder if you know what you are doing. Money means absolutely nothing. WHY? She already has her provider or providers AND can be making just as much as you. You are the other half of her dualistic sexual strategy. It is biological. Not logical.

You are still doing it all for a woman and pursue money in the hopes it will make a difference. You haven’t moved an inch up.

(EDIT)
Money has never gotten me a single piece of arse. However leadership and being masculine has gotten me plenty.
it can be done. but not by default.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
first to be able to rely on money requires haveing about 10x or more than the local middle-class man wherever you are. so if the average is 90k, need almost 1m income to rely on it. I know this because I have used this advantage in multiple locations and seen others doing it as well. it works and will buy compliance. in some cases alpha status in the woman's mind can be purchased as well, in some cases, the money will make you look amazing, vs just rich. Amazing will get admiration and what you want. If you are very aware compliance can be ok but requires being aware of the situation and most guys (my prior self included) are not and will end up walked on. Using money is essentially negotiating with a woman, and we know the desire is not negotiable, but a dam good fake is... if it is good enough, it's good enough. Just know what you have.

second, it's much easier to get breeder status from a woman that already has a provider. believe it.

KirthWGersen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Money is attractive to women, obviously, but you don't need money to attract women.

Personally, I never pay for women, and only once in my life has it caused a problem (Polish woman, late 30s, instant hard next).

You do need money to do nice things. But if she hasn't got any, I simply do something on her level, so she can pay too.

The problem with using money as a major factor in your attractiveness is that it positions you in the provider role instead of the lover role.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP you have the wrong take on this

Money it'self not a metric of attraction ......how you aquire it and what you are able to do with it is

Two of my freinds have a small property rental business they buy small houses and locally rent them to the bottom rungs of society

locally they are doing well although the majority of the "wealth" generated from this activity wont actualise for many years to come they aren't short of money

They like to think people are always watching them but the reality is a lot of people around here don't have a fvcking clue who they are

They buy cars that were good 10 years ago , they live in rural suburban estates , wear basic clothing , post on social media are old and barely ever get any traction they live very middle class lives despite having the means to live a lot louder

I often ask them what they are waiting for......... buy the nice car , move into the bachelor pad , build the powerful social circles get some nice clothes , take control and trade up the average girls your hanging around with for some smokin hot ones

Life is far too short to "play it safe"

The text highlighted in red is what women are attracted too ..... they don't really care about whats gone into building it they just want to know your powerful and have the capability to conquer her........

This all of course can be to an extent be fabricated with debt which i believe is what a lot are doing

"buy now , pay later , worry about it even later"

Case in point a young couple i know within the last year have bought a house , a camper van , a luxury holiday to Maldives and a golden retriever ......the female is constantly posting pictures of parcel deliveries to the house on social media

They earn around 40K a year net between them ..... it doesn't take a mathematician too figure out something ain't quite adding up but they routinely get hundreds of likes on their content so it's quite clear nobody really cares where the money is coming from

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find some flaws in this but then I am looking at it through my goals. That will not give me my goals. That tactic would not work for me. It still reeks of the provider platform. What a man could give her or how he could optimize her survival potential via resources. That would be the wrong half of her dualistic sexual strategy for me.
if you are not naturally good looking , you have to improve your smv through different things

just gaining muscles will not do , especially as you age . If you are maximum till your mid 20s might be enough , but after that it decreases significantly

same thing with looks :)