Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Money

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As we know money is a huge part of attraction. I noticed a massive difference - completely different league, once I had a solid income.

I look around at many of my friends and acquaintances and I don’t know where they get their money from.

I have an income in the top 15% in my country, and have had this for over a decade. Due to the cost of rent etc I was still 36 before I could buy a house. I see guys my age and I know for a fact their jobs aren’t as good as mine, yet they seem to be able to afford much more than me.

The one thing I don’t have is a wealthy family. I got a bit of support in my 20s but my parents are poor and I doubt I’ll inherit anything.

one dude I just saw marry a smoking hot woman, incredibly expensive wedding, massive house....the guys job is several rungs below mine. Probably earns half what I do.
So it’s either he’s selling drugs or it’s the bank of mum and dad.

while I try to not become bitter, I mean, people have it worse than I had, if dating and mating choices are primarily influences by your parents, where is the natural selection here?
Are a lot of women that fickle that they aren’t looking for the best sperm, they are looking for the best circumstances?

i hear plenty of “entrepreneurs” who are lauded as some massive success but there’s generally “well, my father gave me only the first £200,000, I generated the rest”

I’ve never been able to start the business i wanted to, as i just couldn’t afford the loss of income for 2 years as I built it.

I used to think that my lack of advantage was an advantage - that my work ethic would pay dividends in the long term. I’ve found now at nearly 40, that is nonsense. Parental wealth is much better than the experience and work ethic from poverty provides. It doesn’t over compensate.

and crucially, women don’t value the work ethic or the character it brings. They are only interested in the result, not the struggle (or lack thereof) that got you it.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and crucially, women don’t value the work ethic or the character it brings. They are only interested in the result, not the struggle (or lack thereof) that got you it.
This is correct and should have been common knowledge for all men. Women don't care about your struggle, they only care about your results.

But most importantly, OP, why would you care why and how somebody else seemed to have more cash than you do? Focus into yourself only.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is correct and should have been common knowledge for all men. Women don't care about your struggle, they only care about your results.

But most importantly, OP, why would you care why and how somebody else seemed to have more cash than you do? Focus into yourself only.
because it’s f******* demoralising. And I’m getting to the age where I’m realising the law of attraction BS is BS

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to think money had something to do with “attraction” but I no longer believe that. Unless the guy is a millionaire or billionaire it won’t matter. Money doesn’t matter because I know so many women with countless orbiters that buy them stuff and lend them money but there’s nothing going on there, so where’s the attraction? I don’t know how many dates I’ve been on where the woman has rejected me and I’ve made a good but more than she did. I make very good money, I have a lot of money saved and invested, not once has it ever helped me with women. Hell ive been dumped for guys that made WAY less than me.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to think money had something to do with “attraction” but I no longer believe that. Unless the guy is a millionaire or billionaire it won’t matter. Money doesn’t matter because I know so many women with countless orbiters that buy them stuff and lend them money but there’s nothing going on there, so where’s the attraction? I don’t know how many dates I’ve been on where the woman has rejected me and I’ve made a good but more than she did. I make very good money, I have a lot of money saved and invested, not once has it ever helped me with women. Hell ive been dumped for guys that made WAY less than me.
Annual salary doesn't help much with attraction. In current dollars, a man needs a minimum salary of at least $150,000 per year ($200,000 in the big Northeast and West Coast cities) before he might see some impact on how women treat him. Net worth would need to be at least $500,000 if 25-40 to see an impact.

Women have their own jobs now so a man's money doesn't mean as much to them unless it is quite high. Additionally, they have more options now if they put themselves out on a swipe app. A woman earning $55,000 a year isn't going to be impressed with a man earning $90,000 a year, even though that is a solid salary.

Unless you're a top high earner, use looks and game more so than money to get laid.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Annual salary doesn't help much with attraction. In current dollars, a man needs a minimum salary of at least $150,000 per year ($200,000 in the big Northeast and West Coast cities) before he might see some impact on how women treat him. Net worth would need to be at least $500,000 if 25-40 to see an impact.

Women have their own jobs now so a man's money doesn't mean as much to them unless it is quite high. Additionally, they have more options now if they put themselves out on a swipe app. A woman earning $55,000 a year isn't going to be impressed with a man earning $90,000 a year, even though that is a solid salary.

Unless you're a top high earner, use looks and game more so than money to get laid.
That’s just crazy to me how a guy making $40,000 more isn’t enough these days.lol

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Physical attraction trumps all when it comes to women. Money is only a enhancer if she is already attracted to you.. in other words might help in sustaining the relationship.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I make more than most of my friends but most of it goes into investing and retirement accounts. I live in a decent house which is nearly paid off, drive a suv And that’s paid off... belong to my country club and that’s paid Jan 1st in cash... have nearly zero debt.

If your finance your life away you can look loaded! That’s what most of my friends do... contribute nearly nothing to retirement.. lease high end cars... live in houses they can barely afford.... buy clothing on credit.... live on credit.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s just crazy to me how a guy making $40,000 more isn’t enough these days.lol
Shiit man, I know a guy in his late 30s making $130,000 a year and he still gets treated like dirt by single women. This is true of both single women near his own age and ones younger. With the women his age, they expect men to make at least that much for them to be worthy of their time. $130,000 means nothing to them. For younger women, he doesn't make enough to offset the age difference. He's also physically fit too.

His experiences have been poor mainly because he has used Tinder and Bumble.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Physical attraction trumps all when it comes to women. Money is only a enhancer if she is already attracted to you.. in other words might help in sustaining the relationship.
But if you’re ugly and have money she will gladly make you a friendzone orbiter and use that money on her!

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shiit man, I know a guy in his late 30s making $130,000 a year and he still gets treated like dirt by single women. This is true of both single women near his own age and ones younger. With the women his age, they expect men to make at least that much for them to be worthy of their time. $130,000 means nothing to them. For younger women, he doesn't make enough to offset the age difference. He's also physically fit too.

His experiences have been poor mainly because he has used Tinder and Bumble.
Because women aren’t searching for the provider family dynamic anymore. That’s why money doesn’t mean as much to them unless it’s a substantial amount.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because women aren’t searching for the provider family dynamic anymore. That’s why money doesn’t mean as much to them unless it’s a substantial amount.
That's why I said what I said below.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late

i’m around 90k. It means nothing to women. They pretty much act like I have a minimum wage job.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women might make more these days but they still don’t understand money. Case in point, women like depreciating assets (boats, cars) and think those determine wealth. You could own 1,000 acres of land and it would mean nothing to them. They’d rather you live in a $500,000 house you have a mortgage on vs a $150,000 house you owe.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i’m around 90k. It means nothing to women. They pretty much act like I have a minimum wage job.
That's accurate. If you compare a minimum wage worker to a guy making $90,000 a year (decent middle class), the guy making minimum wage is likely a better seducer than the white collar employee at $90,000.

Imagine a guy working food prep at Wendy's making minimum wage. He likely has a few tattoos and it is possible that he has served jail time. Those produce more vaginal tingles than a solid, middle class income as an Accountant or a related white collar profession.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's accurate. If you compare a minimum wage worker to a guy making $90,000 a year (decent middle class), the guy making minimum wage is likely a better seducer than the white collar employee at $90,000.

Imagine a guy working food prep at Wendy's making minimum wage. He likely has a few tattoos and it is possible that he has served jail time. Those produce more vaginal tingles than a solid, middle class income as an Accountant or a related white collar profession.
The only place salary matters is online dating and even then it’s not the end all be all. The fry cook wins in in real life but not online dating.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
In real life, if she finds him physically attractive, she will talk up the fast food guy’s job to her friends and family.

“(tattooed) Steve is head fry cook now. His manager is really impressed with him and lets him pick his own hours.”

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only place salary matters is online dating and even then it’s not the end all be all. The fry cook wins in in real life but not online dating.
I don't think salary is related to the method in which 2 people meet. A fry cook with tattoos and jail time served will impress a decent percentage of women. There will be some women who don't go for that, but even a solid number of middle class women will get some vaginal tingles. They probably won't LTR the fry cook but ONS and casual sex are real possibilities.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But if you’re ugly and have money she will gladly make you a friendzone orbiter and use that money on her!
You don't even have to be objectively ugly.. she'd do it if she's just not attracted to you.