Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

mom threatening to sue me

GrandMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Guys

I need a quick reality check / feeback from you.

I turned this female friend of mine in a sort of gf. We had lots of fun, but also every month or so she told me that it was over between the two of us. I just ignored and had her back quickly.

Now she cut off contact to me and sent me back per mail a birthday present without a single word from her. I had just given it to her and the same day she had told how much she had really appreciated it, and that it was very kind of me. (first present I ever gave her).

I know that her mom is behind all that, (she still lives with her parents) and now her ex bf called me and first he told me about websites he wanted to do (which could be, cause I do websites), and then he asked me if I had slept with her. I sort of heard they are still together, (anyways she was still dating a couple of guys at the same time, I didn't care about it). I said I couldn't answer that question, cuz I didn't know if I was allowed to tell. (I was so not prepared for that conversation, I have the fear the websites were a trick to get me answering that question. but if it was, he had laid it out veeeery well, with a lot of background to the websites. anyway)

then I wrote her a text saying "hey your ex bf just called me, wtf is going on". she forwards the message back to me. she has blocked my number, can not call her. call her from a friends mobile, doesn't take it. write her from a friends mobile, that her ex just wrote me.

now her mom just called me: "hi this is xxx's mom. this call is gonna last just one minute. blablablabal IF YOU DON'T IMMEDIATLY STOP THE THE THEATER AROUND XXX, I WILL SUE YOU". I said: "yes. thank you very much, good bye".

now guys, just how sick are those ppl??

BobFuest

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whatever, forget about it and move on. There are ton of stupid people out there. when she blocked you is when you should have just said fuk it.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GrandMaster said:
Hey Guys

I turned this female friend of mine in a sort of gf. We had lots of fun, but also every month or so she told me that it was over between the two of us. I just ignored and had her back quickly.

Now she cut off contact to me and sent me back per mail a birthday present without a single word from her. I had just given it to her and the same day she had told how much she had really appreciated it, and that it was very kind of me. (first present I ever gave her).

I know that her mom is behind all that, (she still lives with her parents) and now her ex bf called me and first he told me about websites he wanted to do (which could be, cause I do websites), and then he asked me if I had slept with her. I sort of heard they are still together, (anyways she was still dating a couple of guys at the same time, I didn't care about it). I said I couldn't answer that question, cuz I didn't know if I was allowed to tell. (I was so not prepared for that conversation, I have the fear the websites were a trick to get me answering that question. but if it was, he had laid it out veeeery well, with a lot of background to the websites. anyway)

then I wrote her a text saying "hey your ex bf just called me, wtf is going on". she forwards the message back to me. she has blocked my number, can not call her. call her from a friends mobile, doesn't take it. write her from a friends mobile, that her ex just wrote me.

now her mom just called me: "hi this is xxx's mom. this call is gonna last just one minute. blablablabal IF YOU DON'T IMMEDIATLY STOP THE THE THEATER AROUND XXX, I WILL SUE YOU". I said: "yes. thank you very much, good bye".

forget her and move on.

Crazy people scare the sh!t out of me.

comic_relief

Bad Karma

Reaction score
What grounds would she have to sue you on? Unless you forgot to tell us something, just tell her mom to go fvck herself.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kill the stupid wh*re trash b*tch... and hang her body and use it as a punching bag and beat her even more.

then take a stick to her head as if she were a pinata... then kick her... and... cut her fingers off... and then... umm... kill her some more... that stupid wh*re b*tch.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just next her, i mean there are plenty of women out there. Dont need crazy ppl..

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shydude said:
Just next her, i mean there are plenty of women out there. Dont need crazy ppl..

No, I like the punching bag idea, but see if you can somehow preserve her so you don't get the rotting body smell.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GrandMaster said:
Hey Guys

She cant sue you. Its ridiculous. Unless you say something slanderous that isnt true or cause some sort of physical or mental injury.

Now if your perceived as stalking her then I would stopped immediatly and move on. Its not worth it.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf man? i know just ignore them. HOWS ABOUT DJING HER BST FRIEND AND SLEEP WITH HER, get wat i am saying??

GrandMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys thanks alot. Those ppl are in fact insane. I forgot her more or less, already had a nice k-close this saturday in a club.

in a certain way it just sucks that I have no fuuucking clue what happened. girl didn't even call me to excuse her mom or so, just didn't hear a SINGLE thing.

probably just some test in my life I have to go through.

LET'S DO SOME HIGH ENERGY SARGING GUYS!!!!

Reaction score
forget her and move on.

Crazy people scare the sh!t out of me.

comic_relief

Agreed, crazy people.... well dude yahh they basically just scare the ****t outta me too bro. How unnessary is that?

Reaction score
Steg said:
Weird, if you'r bored ask what grounds.
LOL that's good I think a better idea would be to call the mom and tell her that you have AIDS or STDs and you forgot to use the condom so she should get her daughter checked! that'll p*ss her off make sure she doesn't know where you live though.

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Silly mother, she couldn't get anything more than a peace bond if that. I suggest you next her though mate, she doesnt seem worth it and it sounds like she'll be back...

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
LOL that's good I think a better idea would be to call the mom and tell her that you have AIDS or STDs and you forgot to use the condom so she should get her daughter checked! that'll p*ss her off make sure she doesn't know where you live though.
lol.....

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks that it's the GIRL that's the problem, not the MOM? Come on, no mother would be able to do all the things you're accusing her of. Maybe the birthday present or the blocked calls, but to me it sounds like you've just been too creepy for her, she's done with you and she has to go to these measures to convince you that it's over.