Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Moles

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This pisses me off, if im in the sun for however long... i get moles. it sucks cuz i live 10 mins frfom the beach and LOVE the beach, the whole atmosphere, the warmth, the surfing, the girls in biquinis ;p(sp). But i always seem to get moles, last summer i removed like 5 from my back which i still have ****ing marks frm and its been like 6 months (theyre red). Even if im wearing a rashguard(altho i would like to show off my body) i can get em on my face.. cuz of course theres nothing covering that, which really sucks, cuz i have a pretty face :D.
SO if anyone knows about this, please help me out, thx.

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wear sunscreen. But seriously, if you're getting moles, and they are ill-formed, you should consider seeing a dermatologist. It might be something worst.

btw: the correct spelling is "bikini."

Escude

Don Juan
Reaction score
NEVER remove a mole by yourself. Always have it professionally removed by a dermatologist. First of all you are likely to just create scars.

use sunscreen,

i don't want to scare you but get yourself to a dermatologist ASAP for full body skin check and they will remove any and all suspicious moles.

Melanoma KILLS... it is not uncommon at all esp. among guys in their 20's.

Cheatz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wondering how much does it cost to remove a mole and does it hurt real badly? I'm in Australia so currency will be different from where you live...

Escude

Don Juan
Reaction score
in the US if you have insurance they pretty much cover suspicious mole removal, i.e. ones that look like they may be precancerous or cancerous.

Also remember in addition to melanoma there are other types of skin cancers which while may not kill you can grow and disfigure your face, etc.

As for what to look for well, check this site for an idea, but always have a professional look at it... they've seen so many they are that much better at it than you.

the website is in memorium to a very young guy who died of metastatic melanoma at age 27. It can happen to anyone.. early detection is key.

http://www.skincheck.com/index.htm#Site%20Content

Escude

Don Juan
Reaction score
doesnt hurt at all its all under local anesthesia and you'll be out of the office in minutes