Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mods: Do permanently banned members ever get a 2nd chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My subject theme is intended as a friendly question.
Occasionally, when a member is banned, other forum members will speak up to ask why. It's only optional for a Mod to reply and when they do I can usually appreciate their willingness and candor. After reading various rebuttals I do believe that they are lenient and not heavy handed with banning. It's my understanding that they generally give warnings beforehand. In fact when I look on my ignore list, it's easy to see why members earned their 'banned status.'

I was not asked to appeal on behalf of a particular banned member. In fact, he's gotten under my skin a time or two (I offered him a phone call to give advise and was told that I was "too old to understand").Nevertheless, despite perceiving this as biting the hand willing to feed, I didn't take it personalty. Instead, I eventually quit responding to his e-mails (written after he was banned) .

Unlike other members that were antagonistic, confrontational, combative etc.... biggoal wasn't any of these, but simply frustrated a lot of forum members (including myself).

Lately, there seems to be an endless supply of postings of the "you ain't Alpha" or "women are bytches" variety.
I mean no offence, but lately the waters here have been more stagnant (it's becoming less seldom to see new members or new members remaining active).

I have no personal dog in this fight. As some of you may (or many not) have noticed, I make an attempt to make the new member feel welcomed and typically stick up for the newbie getting bullied by some veteran members. Yes, the dude got on my nerves at times (and I openly lashed out at him on this forum) however, he was never confrontational to any one. And for that reason, I raise an appeal.

I realize that you (mods) really went the extra mile for this particular member. Seeing as though the forum hasm't been as active lately and he's been banned for over a year, I thought that I'd see if you guy's might give him a conditional reinstatement?

Status
Not open for further replies.