to make a long story short: I need to start a Bootcamp now. However I think I'll skip that eye contact part cause I dont think its a great deal (or maybe do that as often as possible anyways). That's not really the problem I have and I dont think itll help me with overcoming my fear of just saying hi/hello to random people.
Besides I think I might chicken out if I try to do too much at once and do it too freaking fast for me.
So...
week 1 and 2) (hopefully in just one week...I got a cold but cant wait no longer to start. I need to face that fear as soon as possible cause lifes just 2 short)
I'll start by going to a parking lot and ask people if they could change money so I can buy a parking ticket. Stupid as it sounds, I'm gonna do this 50 times (I'll go to a different parking lot soon as I get what I want).
I'm gonna do pretty much the same **** with asking random people for the time - another 50 times, trying to only find and ask hot chicks about my age for the last 10 times, cause that seems more "difficult" to me.
week 3)I'm gonna say "hello" to 50 older people
week 4)I'm gonna say "hi" to 50 chicks without even trying to start a conversation
week 5-8)10 # closes at clubs + still doing some of that other random stuff here and there everyday.
If I get that far I'll feel WAY better about myself and might start setting higher goals for myself (cold approaches for example). I think I'll have better chances of succeeding if I dont set my goals too high in the beginning though.
If ANYONE wants to join in I'd be more than happy!!
peace
Besides I think I might chicken out if I try to do too much at once and do it too freaking fast for me.
So...
week 1 and 2) (hopefully in just one week...I got a cold but cant wait no longer to start. I need to face that fear as soon as possible cause lifes just 2 short)
I'll start by going to a parking lot and ask people if they could change money so I can buy a parking ticket. Stupid as it sounds, I'm gonna do this 50 times (I'll go to a different parking lot soon as I get what I want).
I'm gonna do pretty much the same **** with asking random people for the time - another 50 times, trying to only find and ask hot chicks about my age for the last 10 times, cause that seems more "difficult" to me.
week 3)I'm gonna say "hello" to 50 older people
week 4)I'm gonna say "hi" to 50 chicks without even trying to start a conversation
week 5-8)10 # closes at clubs + still doing some of that other random stuff here and there everyday.
If I get that far I'll feel WAY better about myself and might start setting higher goals for myself (cold approaches for example). I think I'll have better chances of succeeding if I dont set my goals too high in the beginning though.
If ANYONE wants to join in I'd be more than happy!!
peace