Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Modern women

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
I've come to a point in life where I have absolutely no sympathy to all women I don't know and many women I do know. Does anyone else feel so this way? I think society enables them way to much, they're so entitled, greedy and selfish and its a problem.

The number one thing as a society we need to do is stop making accommodations for them and stop assuming they were victimized just because they claim to have been without solid evidence. Especially when it comes to the work place or when they dress in a promiscuous way and go to a place with people who are all drinking and using drugs, flaunting their sexuality and then complaining about what happens.

I simply do not give a fvck about women's issues at all and the government shouldn't get involved unless its a provable crime. Women who complain about alleged sexual harassment at work should quit their jobs.

What do you guys think?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Trez, post: 2762283, member: 154672"
What do you guys think?
[/QUOTE]

I think that the pendulum is swinging in the opposite direction as in decades of the past. Eventually, it'll swing back to the other side, but not as far and then swing back to this current side, but again, not as far.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Trez, post: 2762283, member: 154672"
What do you guys think?
I think that the pendulum is swinging in the opposite direction as in decades of the past. Eventually, it'll swing back to the other side, but not as far and then swing back to this current side, but again, not as far.
[/QUOTE]
Exactly.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With the gender lines becoming more and more blurry I hope some laws change. I think the idea of a common law marriage is absolutely insane not to mention things like lifetime alimony and the way a man can be forced to pay child care for a child proven not to be his. These things are all made to impose upon men in an unfair way that doesn't even make sense. I see alot of women gaming these things too hard these days. It's turned into a greedy grab game for them. Woman comes into your life, participates in intimacy and day to day things a bit and suddenly thinks you owe her whatever she asks for. I think everyone needs to mostly take care of themselves and contribute fairly and equally in any household they live in.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
With the gender lines becoming more and more blurry I hope some laws change. I think the idea of a common law marriage is absolutely insane not to mention things like lifetime alimony and the way a man can be forced to pay child care for a child proven not to be his. These things are all made to impose upon men in an unfair way that doesn't even make sense. I see alot of women gaming these things too hard these days. It's turned into a greedy grab game for them. Woman comes into your life, participates in intimacy and day to day things a bit and suddenly thinks you owe her whatever she asks for. I think everyone needs to mostly take care of themselves and contribute fairly and equally in any household they live in.
I've had women disproportionately contribute to a household we shared and I still don't believe I owed them anything, and still don't. They made their decisions. They're adults. Not my problem.

But you're right everyone should mostly take care of themselves.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think society is completely fukked, and on the edge of collapse.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
I've come to a point in life where I have absolutely no sympathy to all women I don't know and many women I do know. Does anyone else feel so this way? I think society enables them way to much, they're so entitled, greedy and selfish and its a problem.

The number one thing as a society we need to do is stop making accommodations for them and stop assuming they were victimized just because they claim to have been without solid evidence. Especially when it comes to the work place or when they dress in a promiscuous way and go to a place with people who are all drinking and using drugs, flaunting their sexuality and then complaining about what happens.

I simply do not give a fvck about women's issues at all and the government shouldn't get involved unless its a provable crime. Women who complain about alleged sexual harassment at work should quit their jobs.

What do you guys think?
You have sympathy towards women when they value you. First you need to devalue them

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Personally i think its going to end in war through politics.
I think moment the media would realize that too many men united they would change the trend from hating men to hating women

Your money is all that they need. Beneath the surface is all really just manipulations... this is why they call it game and not life

Glassguy

Reaction score

What do you guys think?
Think like a woman, act like a man.

It doesnt take long before you realize their tricks. All you have to do is have high standards and dont entertain a woman who acts is ways that are beneath what you are looking for.

Its not too hard and is very simple. Stop letting women frustrate you. That is what happens when you entertain women who are low hanging fruit in terms of what you expect from a woman.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
I think moment the media would realize that too many men united they would change the trend from hating men to hating women

Your money is all that they need. Beneath the surface is all really just manipulations... this is why they call it game and not life
I doubt their going to ever start hating women, but it shouldn't have to be like that. Some women will really look out for you and have your back, when they're like that they're awesome and very valuable.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Some women will really look out for you and have your back, when they're like that they're awesome and very valuable.
This is not really about hate. This is about marketing hate to produce money. There are ppl who figured out how female mind works long time ago and they use it to make money, they had to learn how women would make men to buy stuff that he dont need and make him feel miserable if he cant afford it.

The people who own the media knows that the things they propagandize is bull**** and that men are suffering.. they sell dreams to those who's living reality and this dreams makes their life hell. They care only about power and they feel secure cause they sure that men are generally stupid... (go to the army boy and kill this Iraqi terrorist or he would rape your grandmother!) what do you think would happen if thousands of mad starving dogs all over the world would go to the streets and destroy everything? Who will fight these desperate angry men? Who have the balls to fight someone who knows what he's fighting for? DEATH

*The writer just speaks up his mind dont trust any word he says and he dont have negative views on life or anybody in it

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think like a woman, act like a man.

It doesnt take long before you realize their tricks. All you have to do is have high standards and dont entertain a woman who acts is ways that are beneath what you are looking for.

Its not too hard and is very simple. Stop letting women frustrate you. That is what happens when you entertain women who are low hanging fruit in terms of what you expect from a woman.
All of their games to diminish your resolve, to paint you in a worse light, to waste your time are for what in general?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree but I think the solution is not to get angry and just to be more pragmatic in how you deal with women. As long as you don't follow women they can't manipulate you and as long as you only deal with women that are 110% cooperative you don't really need to care about what other (uncooperative and bitchy) women are doing.