Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Modern women

Trez

Banned
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
473
Reaction score
226
Age
38
I've come to a point in life where I have absolutely no sympathy to all women I don't know and many women I do know. Does anyone else feel so this way? I think society enables them way to much, they're so entitled, greedy and selfish and its a problem.

The number one thing as a society we need to do is stop making accommodations for them and stop assuming they were victimized just because they claim to have been without solid evidence. Especially when it comes to the work place or when they dress in a promiscuous way and go to a place with people who are all drinking and using drugs, flaunting their sexuality and then complaining about what happens.

I simply do not give a fvck about women's issues at all and the government shouldn't get involved unless its a provable crime. Women who complain about alleged sexual harassment at work should quit their jobs.

What do you guys think?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
[QUOTE="Trez, post: 2762283, member: 154672"
What do you guys think?
[/QUOTE]

I think that the pendulum is swinging in the opposite direction as in decades of the past. Eventually, it'll swing back to the other side, but not as far and then swing back to this current side, but again, not as far.
 

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
579
Reaction score
815
[QUOTE="Trez, post: 2762283, member: 154672"
What do you guys think?
I think that the pendulum is swinging in the opposite direction as in decades of the past. Eventually, it'll swing back to the other side, but not as far and then swing back to this current side, but again, not as far.
[/QUOTE]
Exactly.
 

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2011
Messages
2,039
Reaction score
504
With the gender lines becoming more and more blurry I hope some laws change. I think the idea of a common law marriage is absolutely insane not to mention things like lifetime alimony and the way a man can be forced to pay child care for a child proven not to be his. These things are all made to impose upon men in an unfair way that doesn't even make sense. I see alot of women gaming these things too hard these days. It's turned into a greedy grab game for them. Woman comes into your life, participates in intimacy and day to day things a bit and suddenly thinks you owe her whatever she asks for. I think everyone needs to mostly take care of themselves and contribute fairly and equally in any household they live in.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Trez

Banned
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
473
Reaction score
226
Age
38
With the gender lines becoming more and more blurry I hope some laws change. I think the idea of a common law marriage is absolutely insane not to mention things like lifetime alimony and the way a man can be forced to pay child care for a child proven not to be his. These things are all made to impose upon men in an unfair way that doesn't even make sense. I see alot of women gaming these things too hard these days. It's turned into a greedy grab game for them. Woman comes into your life, participates in intimacy and day to day things a bit and suddenly thinks you owe her whatever she asks for. I think everyone needs to mostly take care of themselves and contribute fairly and equally in any household they live in.
I've had women disproportionately contribute to a household we shared and I still don't believe I owed them anything, and still don't. They made their decisions. They're adults. Not my problem.

But you're right everyone should mostly take care of themselves.
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
I think society is completely fukked, and on the edge of collapse.

 

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
I've come to a point in life where I have absolutely no sympathy to all women I don't know and many women I do know. Does anyone else feel so this way? I think society enables them way to much, they're so entitled, greedy and selfish and its a problem.

The number one thing as a society we need to do is stop making accommodations for them and stop assuming they were victimized just because they claim to have been without solid evidence. Especially when it comes to the work place or when they dress in a promiscuous way and go to a place with people who are all drinking and using drugs, flaunting their sexuality and then complaining about what happens.

I simply do not give a fvck about women's issues at all and the government shouldn't get involved unless its a provable crime. Women who complain about alleged sexual harassment at work should quit their jobs.

What do you guys think?
You have sympathy towards women when they value you. First you need to devalue them
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
Personally i think its going to end in war through politics.
I think moment the media would realize that too many men united they would change the trend from hating men to hating women

Your money is all that they need. Beneath the surface is all really just manipulations... this is why they call it game and not life
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
I've come to a point in life where I have absolutely no sympathy to all women I don't know and many women I do know. Does anyone else feel so this way? I think society enables them way to much, they're so entitled, greedy and selfish and its a problem.

The number one thing as a society we need to do is stop making accommodations for them and stop assuming they were victimized just because they claim to have been without solid evidence. Especially when it comes to the work place or when they dress in a promiscuous way and go to a place with people who are all drinking and using drugs, flaunting their sexuality and then complaining about what happens.

I simply do not give a fvck about women's issues at all and the government shouldn't get involved unless its a provable crime. Women who complain about alleged sexual harassment at work should quit their jobs.

What do you guys think?
Think like a woman, act like a man.

It doesnt take long before you realize their tricks. All you have to do is have high standards and dont entertain a woman who acts is ways that are beneath what you are looking for.

Its not too hard and is very simple. Stop letting women frustrate you. That is what happens when you entertain women who are low hanging fruit in terms of what you expect from a woman.
 

Trez

Banned
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
473
Reaction score
226
Age
38
I think moment the media would realize that too many men united they would change the trend from hating men to hating women

Your money is all that they need. Beneath the surface is all really just manipulations... this is why they call it game and not life
I doubt their going to ever start hating women, but it shouldn't have to be like that. Some women will really look out for you and have your back, when they're like that they're awesome and very valuable.
 

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
Some women will really look out for you and have your back, when they're like that they're awesome and very valuable.
This is not really about hate. This is about marketing hate to produce money. There are ppl who figured out how female mind works long time ago and they use it to make money, they had to learn how women would make men to buy stuff that he dont need and make him feel miserable if he cant afford it.

The people who own the media knows that the things they propagandize is bull**** and that men are suffering.. they sell dreams to those who's living reality and this dreams makes their life hell. They care only about power and they feel secure cause they sure that men are generally stupid... (go to the army boy and kill this Iraqi terrorist or he would rape your grandmother!) what do you think would happen if thousands of mad starving dogs all over the world would go to the streets and destroy everything? Who will fight these desperate angry men? Who have the balls to fight someone who knows what he's fighting for? DEATH

*The writer just speaks up his mind dont trust any word he says and he dont have negative views on life or anybody in it
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Think like a woman, act like a man.

It doesnt take long before you realize their tricks. All you have to do is have high standards and dont entertain a woman who acts is ways that are beneath what you are looking for.

Its not too hard and is very simple. Stop letting women frustrate you. That is what happens when you entertain women who are low hanging fruit in terms of what you expect from a woman.
All of their games to diminish your resolve, to paint you in a worse light, to waste your time are for what in general?
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I agree but I think the solution is not to get angry and just to be more pragmatic in how you deal with women. As long as you don't follow women they can't manipulate you and as long as you only deal with women that are 110% cooperative you don't really need to care about what other (uncooperative and bitchy) women are doing.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top