Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Modern society want men and women so equal...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not meant to be a rant or anything but I'm reading around and Its probably and old story already but I see that Women will be joining Men as Army Rangers and S.E.A.L's in 2016? I mean really wtf is going on that Women want to be so equal to a Man that they even think they can compete with such brutal SEALS training? On top of that i saw many comment from Women saying that they can compete and in fact be better than a Man in such a position in combat. I dont know where these females are getting their head's bloated up but this isnt a GI Jane movie. I dont see how a female can go through that type of process without lowering demands and training standards. Why cant these Women realize that they CANNOT compete with a Man in this regard. Men are stronger, can endure more stress etc especially in combat or having to carry a heavy load on their back for miles but they INSIST that they can do the same. This feminized modern world agenda needs to fu*kin die with this bullsh*t. It seems more and more that men are being put to look weaker and weaker in the eyes of modern society.

Equal rights IMO is getting out of control. Men and Women are NOT equal. Not now, not ever. Men are the superior sex when it comes to things like this from a pure biological view. Testosterone > Estrogen. However the modern Woman believes that they are equal just the same. What insanity. God made Man to be the protector of the Woman and children. I cant imagine what would happen to a captured female soldier. brutal amounts of rape to say the least. That makes me pretty sad. As a Male, its on our genes to protect a female but this Bullsh*t empowered woman era is teaching these Women that not only are they equal but above Men. I guess it wont stop until the agenda is complete. Pretty sad actually that things are going the way they are. If women dont get their way then they cry its female sexual discrimination or its women being oppressed. Why cant they just admit reality and realize that they cannot compete with men in certain areas.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently the Marines lowered the pull-up standard to accomodate women----and they STILL couldn't do it!! 55% of female Marine recruits could not do 3 pull-ups. Three. That is a fvcking disgrace. You are in the military, and standards are standards.

If we ever see the day that women become SEALs and Rangers I think I will literally shed a tear for my dying country.

Honestly I think even entertaining the idea that women can fill these roles is pants-on-head retarded.

Basically what's happening here is women are collectively demanding miles when we've given them inches. It's never enough for them. And it's not just women pushing this we-can-do-everything agenda, it's the pussified d!ckless male population that is afraid to say no for fear of ridicule by women and even OTHER MEN.

Wtf. I'm not a reactionary or alarmist or some angry MRM guy, but this equality situation as a whole is a fvcking disgrace.

Grisou

Reaction score
Last time i checked they said "...Women may be able to start training as Army Rangers by mid-2015 and as Navy SEALs a year later..."

Where is the problem? Let them train.
If they pass selection, they pass selection. That's the only rule that matters.
I'm not saying women are physically equal to men. Of course they aren't.
It will be almost impossible for them to become Army Rangers or Navy SEALs if standards are kept the same.
If standards gets lowered... Oh well this would defeat the purpose of what they call "elite corp".

We could discuss about the "social" part in all this. For what i see this will be a big problem.
But i'm afraid my english is not good enough. :/

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does al-Qaeda have so few females in leadership positions? Something must be done about this imbalance.

Once women break down that door, it's no longer about getting work done. It's about making women comfortable.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cracking that door by allowing women to even train is just asking for trouble. As soon as you get a few kunts that can't pass the requirements, the feminazi's will all join in and lower the standard so they can.

Once upon a time we allowed women to vote............and look where that got us.

You know its kind of the same thing as female police officers. I am in no way threatened by some 5'2" female butch lesbo fatty telling me I did something wrong. They are lucky I'm not a bad guy, cuz I'd just kick her ass. They are about as threatening as Deputy Enos Straight and Rosco P Coletrane.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Grisou said:
Where is the problem?
Unnecessary (mens) deaths and breakdown of unit cohesion. Men will never act as a solid unit when women are involved, they become distracted and nowhere near as effective. Not to mention men instinctively will always attempt to keep women away from dangerous situations and also suffer more when a woman is in distress or injured.

All this to appease the left is some next level lunacy. At least it will give any potential enemies of the West something to laugh at.

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The ONLY reason I'd ever want a female in a foxhole with me would be for sex or comfort. That's it, and that's honest.

If I got injured in combat, I'd only trust men to handle the situation in a calm manner and react appropriately. My friend who is in the ARMY assures me that there are many women in his platoon "who are downright scarier than men and capable of doing the job just fine". Not sure what to make of that since I've never served.

I do know that women serve in the IDF and are required to serve once they turn 18, but never have I seen any footage of them in the trenches with the men when they're trying to enforce Gaza zones against the Palestinians. It's always the men eating the bullets, bombs and grenades.

IMHO, women are a disruptive element in the military due to their addiction to drama and how men respond to them. Hanging around a bunch of sausage all day and women look far better than they normally do.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, my father is the Fire Chief of a prominent local fire department. He currently has no female firefighters on staff, but his take is similar:

He says that some can actually meet the fitness standards. But the issue isn't so much their physical fitness (in terms of firefighting), it's the disruption of team dynamics and their lack of loyalty. He doesn't like to hire them because they are a distraction to the guys, they get pregnant and have to take leave, or they just resign on some thin pretext disguising personal reasons.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
You know, my father is the Fire Chief of a prominent local fire department. He currently has no female firefighters on staff, but his take is similar:

He says that some can actually meet the fitness standards. But the issue isn't so much their physical fitness (in terms of firefighting), it's the disruption of team dynamics and their lack of loyalty. He doesn't like to hire them because they are a distraction to the guys, they get pregnant and have to take leave, or they just resign on some thin pretext disguising personal reasons.
Just like the racist sh*t, nobody will ever even CONSIDER that, "hey, we might be different after all!". That's the liberal way....don't even allow the opposition to even voice their concern. If they do, they are stupid. It's really that easy...and somehow they get away with it.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
If women want to be SEALS they should be allowed in. Maybe its cause I'm not American and therefore don't care if the West fails or not but I think its a great idea. Infact I think any and all women who want to enter into the military should be allowed to do so and promptly be sent to the front lines to see action in their own ALL STRONG women battallions. Weed those fvckers out of the gene pool as fast as you can! Send them all to Sierra Leonne and put them up against independent contractors in the Drug Cartels in Mexico, let's see how STRONG they are when a REAL ALPHA MALE is chasing them down with a machette, an AK and an intent to rape/kill. You guys want to talk big about banging ladies and being ALPHA, wait till you meet one of those crazy motherfvkers, they define REAL Alpha from the American immitations. Men with no rules define war, not soldiers brought up to be perfect gentlemen. The 3rd world is not a place you want to fvck with. Those men were born into worlds where only the strongest and fittest survive, those types of men scare the sh1t out of me.

I think what people are missing here is the real issue, the West is failing and FAST. When women WANT to enter combat, there is a problem. Our society is plummeting faster than white wash from an eagle's ass. You are going to see the deconstruction of an entire society right infront of your eyes. Jobs are being shipped abroad and given to less qualified individuals because of liberal nut jobs.. soon our police and military will be at 50% to where men want to go abroad and seek out new places to settle. They are trying very hard to deconstruct America and its working. Where will authority come from? No one knows. Are you afraid of the average cop or G.I. anymore? Hell no, their authority has been underminded by political liberal agendas for over 30 years. The days of men and respect in America's defense roles are gone.

Do you think Russian women want to get into combat roles? Do you think they allow gays in the military or even gays at all? Where are all the Mexican women eager to sign up and go fight drug battles on the borders? War is only appealing when your enemy is at a disadvantage.

I'd wager women at home would respect their husbands alot faster if the gay agenda wasn't present and the administration wasn't touting some pro-homo nonsense. Anyway the West is/has failed, the faster you guys get your heads around that the better off you are going to be. The new nations that are set to rise up are the ones where the birthrate is climbing. The muslim nations, the soviets and the new asian conglomerates are going to be the big nations on the playing field in the next hundred years while the equality obsessed nations will be dead and gone before the 40 year mark. The nations of feminist/gay agenda rule are imploding and the wrecking crews are growing by the day.

It is time to carve out new homes abroad gentlemen.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Infact I think any and all women who want to enter into the military should be allowed to do so and promptly be sent to the front lines to see action in their own ALL STRONG women battallions.
This brings up a point I've often thought about. If women ruin the "team" aspect and distract the men, why not just form all female units? We all know the answer, just as we know why all women teams in ANY business fail miserably, just as any man who has ever worked with women knows the answer. If there aren't men around to shirk and shift work onto, to do the heavy lifting, women are entirely worthless in near any work environment, white collar, blue collar, doesn't matter. IME working many places over many years, the average woman does about 15% of the work that the average man does whether it's writing contracts, processing claims, shucking oysters, customer service or picking up trash. If there ever is something that women have the advantage due to small hands or whatever, well that's trumpeted all over the world as if that singular instance proves anything. Men are forced to pick up the slack without getting any more pay due to feminist mewling.

Women can do well when in certain sales jobs/waitressing etc., where they can use sex to manipulate customers, and can certainly sell that p-ssy to the highest bidder in the current corp environment still controlled by "old school" men born from 1940-50s (enjoy that particular "milking the dinosaurs" gravy train while it lasts for a few more years ladies, because when my generation who got laid by more than one woman in their lives gets in power, it's all playyyyed out. Sell that puss while ya can.) Yet all we see on TV and in movies is women "having one over" on men, outproducing men, outsmarting men in a great flume of obvious horsesh-t. Try to think of some successful private sector companies of note that employ almost all women without male supervision in other than line labor roles running sewing machines. I can't think of a single one, would be financial suicide and everyone who's ever met a payroll knows this from real, true experience.

So sure, let's have some "lady ranger" groups, send em in the suck and see how they do. Can't wait to see how the propaganda masters would spin and lie about the carnage that results. End rant.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grisou said:
Last time i checked they said "...Women may be able to start training as Army Rangers by mid-2015 and as Navy SEALs a year later..."

Where is the problem? Let them train.

If standards gets lowered... Oh well this would defeat the purpose of what they call "elite corp".
There is 0% chance that if women can't meet the current standards that the standards won't be lowered for them.

just kidding, it's "when." We already know the vast, vast, vast majority won't be able to meet those standards.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When women WANT to enter combat, there is a problem.
You got it wrong there. Women want to be in the army, but that doesn't mean they want to enter combat. They want the benefits, not the responsibilities and hard work. It's exactly the same in everything else they've b1tched & moaned about to gain access to.

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From a physical standpoint, women will never be equals to men on the battlefield. That's just biological fact and common sense. But to say that women can't be as effective leaders as men is incorrect IMHO.

I've worked in corporate America for years and by far the biggest incompetent fools were MEN, the women actually made better leaders.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
4north1side2 said:
lol @ a bunch of cowards who never served crying about women wanting to serve there country.
Speak for yourself. Btw it's not about women wanting to "serve their country". It's simply feminist territory marking and women wanting to experience manly pride (an impossibilty).

I'll let you in on a secret. Women deep down know they suck (heh) in roles traditionally for men. Secondly if she REALLY wanted to serve her country she knows she would be far more useful in support roles better suited for women historically already proven . Thirdly you seem a bit confused,women don't go all giddy for patriotism. They are loyal to whichever alphas conquer and taco tingle only for winners, her country is irrelevant.

The_flying_dutchman said:
I've worked in corporate America for years and by far the biggest incompetent fools were MEN, the women actually made better leaders.
What are you smoking ? Women have a terrible track record for running corporations. Did you mean they make better corporate robots? As for your "women make better leaders" . No comment required,you went full retard for me.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4north1side2 said:
lol @ a bunch of cowards who never served crying about women wanting to serve there country.
LOL@someone who makes decisions out of fear of being called a coward.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4north1side2 said:
Not sure what is more disturbing in you, the stupidity in not getting what is the point users here are showing, your senseless bashing or simply speaking about something you dont know about, all of this surrounded by a f@ggot aura, it seems like you're throwing a tantrum but putting that "lol" in the front to make it seems you're laugthing at them.

You cvnt :up:

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
women don't go all giddy for patriotism. They are loyal to whichever alphas conquer and taco tingle only for winners, her country is irrelevant.
This whole deal started, in THIS country, when we let them vote. I mean, I don't know what the true answer is here, but that seemed to start it. Was it right? Remains to be seen. But it's WOMEN who put Patriot-hating lib-tards like Obama in office. Not minorities. White women. So yeah their votes go completely against true 'progressive' thinking. And we let them do it.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The_flying_dutchman said:
There are definitely many incompetent men in positions of power in corporate America, no argument there at all. But go into pretty much any organization and look for who is doing the real work, not just the heavy lifting grunt or physical work, but the innovation and hard thinking work as well, the work that creates competitive edge and secures profit. It will be men, almost always, and there will always be one or more women in the vicinity NOT doing much productive work yet sucking equal credit off somehow by alternatively fawning on and ripping off the productive men. Look for who is doing the easy administrative, "project management," stylistic, powerpoint type work and it will be women. Look for who is toadying and ass-kissing their way up, and though there will be some men doing that, it will be mostly women in the "low cut blouse protege role," cupcakes COMPLETELY out of their depth, following some 68 y.o. dude around while throwing her weight and making all the real workers miserable (and she'll be doing nothing, I mean no-thing in the area of any kind of remotely productive work, at least the male toadies will be doing work, have seen Ivy degreed females in these types of positions who could not operate a basic calculator... btw not talking about personal assistants here, but senior associates, jr. partners, directors, managing directors, vps, executive vps).

A man will generally attempt to soak up as much high responsibility "hard" work as he can, undertakes something called "risk," sticks his neck out to achieve results. A woman will generally attempt to find a man to do that, and then ride the credit coattails while doing only easy administrative busywork or stylistic type tasks herself (most of which should be handed off to secretaries and assistants anyway). Women tend to try to get everything that isn't easy, fun or shiny off their desks and onto someone else's plate regardless of the impact on efficient operations and profit. You will often see women trying to shift all the substantive work off onto INTERN or entry level folks while they KEEP what they perceive as the easy "funshiny" work which is generally of minimum or low wage level difficulty. "Screw the merger, I'm going to spend the next week planning the office Christmas Party!" Have seen it 100 times.

Women are risk averse generally (name some great non figurehead female financial or hedge fund managers who aren't sinecures... I'm sure there's a jezebel or huffnpuff list somewhere filled with lies, don't bother with that OR just tell what % of great poker players are female... as much bridge as they play, you'd think at least 20-30% of top poker players would be women, no? WHY NOT? NM I already know why).

You aren't the only one with 25+ years of experience working in various aspects of corporate America. Watch the old movie "Disclosure" for what I'm describing, the only realistic "corporate" movie ever done where actual workplace gender relations are concerned, other than the "softener/crowd-pleaser" they threw in with the "capable, deserving woman" being promoted in the end (and also at the more deserving man's expense). Any young man about to enter the corporate workplace should watch that movie over and over and over, because it all likelihood, that is exactly what he is about to experience in terms of working with women in a corporate environment. Style over substance, horrible negotiation and management skills, bad work ethic, credit thieving, work shirking and shifting, fingerpointing, navigating emotionally instead of logically, drama stirring, and a whole host of other profit and office morale destroying habits... let alone pure incompetence due to discriminatory aff action in schools, unis and corporate hiring at all our expense for 40 years. I'm sure there are exceptions, never met one though out of hundreds of data points. EDIT: On reflection, I have known some women in corpamerica who work as hard as the men, they are very rare. Find one though and you will find they will agree with everything in this post, and are much more angry and vocal about women in the workplace than men.

And to preempt, if anyone thinks I'm being "mean" or "unfair," hell I'm just one guy on a forum, on the other side of the teeter totter is a billion megaton bomb of cultural lies about women's competence generally, wage disparities, glass ceilings, and how they are so much better than men at so many things. There needs some "balancing out" of perspective in our culture on this and issues like it. Young men need to know how to work with and plan for the given realities they are about to experience. No one ever told me these things, I walked in blind and suffered over many years in many ways for it.

Last edited:

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll give you an anecdote from my office (outpatient injury care).

Our clinic manager is female, 49. She is generally competent and manages daily affairs well. Fairly impartial. She is soft in areas though. She wont crack the whip. Half our medical assistants are one-trick ponies. They cherry pick their daily duties and never miss a break. The billing and client services staff (female) are the most over-appreciated and coddled people in the office. Tell me how appropriate it is for a 30 year old mom with a high school diploma and a walmart background, with no college education to get her own corner office with a fridge?

Someone is pregnant at any given time. Our marketing girl does almost literally jack sh!t all day except sit in her office, chat with her neighbor, and get food every hour until she goes home. Then they take 3-4 months of maternity leave, come back, and talk incessantly about how they want to just be a mom. I outproduce both my female colleagues most months because I direct a visit faster and get the patient out the door. Dont get me wrong, they are not lazy at all and are great providers. But they do let patients pull them around a little and waste 30 minutes talking about unrelated sh!t. They cant direct the show and tell someone they are done. All of the male providers outproduce the women.

I don't think men are better managers across the board because I have worked for some MASSIVE pr!cks in my time. Some men get a lot done but are utter failures at leading people. They alienate staff and no one respects them. Including the owner of my clinic. Many abuse their authority. There is good and bad but there is also a reason why men hold most positions of power.