Snake-eyes
Don Juan
- Joined
- Sep 9, 2019
- Messages
- 86
- Reaction score
- 65
- Age
- 34
So who here have done the body language mastery course online by this dude name Jonathan. He’s on YouTube
Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
So this dude cannot make it in the US and moves to Japan. Posts no receipts and sells a course. Why would anyone watch this? Donovan Sharpe also now has one too. Yet, the strange thing about Sharpe is he talks a good game, but since he's in a relationship it seems he does the opposite. I am starting to view these dudes as entertainment only. @DEEZEDBRAH is correct on Joe Navarro. He's a former profiler with the FBI. The dude knows his sh!t.So who here have done the body language mastery course online by this dude name Jonathan. He’s on YouTube
Yeah man I’m scratching my head and raising eye brows with some of these dudes that are coming in to the inner circle or rollo and rich. I’m not going to say his stuff doesn’t work. But I’m very skeptical about it. I read that book seems tooSo this dude cannot make it in the US and moves to Japan. Posts no receipts and sells a course. Why would anyone watch this? Donovan Sharpe also now has one too. Yet, the strange thing about Sharpe is he talks a good game, but since he's in a relationship it seems he does the opposite. I am starting to view these dudes as entertainment only. @DEEZEDBRAH is correct on Joe Navarro. He's a former profiler with the FBI. The dude knows his sh!t.
Already did broh, did only reason why I made this post it’s cause I’m questioning the whole thing. I can sense the BSWhat authority does he have to teach body language? Read Joe Navarro. The guy actually knows what he is talking about. Rollo actually recommended him. Navarro has a professional background and authority to help. There's a lot of ****ery in the world today.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Here you go.You guys got a link to this guys stuff? Sounds interesting
Buddy is likely deplatformed. I don't mind him or rmg. I just question the ability to pull baeeees on the regular.Already did broh, did only reason why I made this post it’s cause I’m questioning the whole thing. I can sense the BS