"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Modern life dating

Snake-eyes

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2019
Messages
86
Reaction score
65
Age
34
So who here have done the body language mastery course online by this dude name Jonathan. He’s on YouTube
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
What authority does he have to teach body language? Read Joe Navarro. The guy actually knows what he is talking about. Rollo actually recommended him. Navarro has a professional background and authority to help. There's a lot of ****ery in the world today.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
So who here have done the body language mastery course online by this dude name Jonathan. He’s on YouTube
So this dude cannot make it in the US and moves to Japan. Posts no receipts and sells a course. Why would anyone watch this? Donovan Sharpe also now has one too. Yet, the strange thing about Sharpe is he talks a good game, but since he's in a relationship it seems he does the opposite. I am starting to view these dudes as entertainment only. @DEEZEDBRAH is correct on Joe Navarro. He's a former profiler with the FBI. The dude knows his sh!t.
 

Snake-eyes

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2019
Messages
86
Reaction score
65
Age
34
So this dude cannot make it in the US and moves to Japan. Posts no receipts and sells a course. Why would anyone watch this? Donovan Sharpe also now has one too. Yet, the strange thing about Sharpe is he talks a good game, but since he's in a relationship it seems he does the opposite. I am starting to view these dudes as entertainment only. @DEEZEDBRAH is correct on Joe Navarro. He's a former profiler with the FBI. The dude knows his sh!t.
Yeah man I’m scratching my head and raising eye brows with some of these dudes that are coming in to the inner circle or rollo and rich. I’m not going to say his stuff doesn’t work. But I’m very skeptical about it. I read that book seems too
 

Snake-eyes

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2019
Messages
86
Reaction score
65
Age
34
What authority does he have to teach body language? Read Joe Navarro. The guy actually knows what he is talking about. Rollo actually recommended him. Navarro has a professional background and authority to help. There's a lot of ****ery in the world today.
Already did broh, did only reason why I made this post it’s cause I’m questioning the whole thing. I can sense the BS
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Already did broh, did only reason why I made this post it’s cause I’m questioning the whole thing. I can sense the BS
Buddy is likely deplatformed. I don't mind him or rmg. I just question the ability to pull baeeees on the regular.

Someone states a argument. Let's say, they make ludicrous claims on getting women, no infield, and or proof to support said claim, naturally, my biz brain and instincts kick off.

We live in a fake news era. False allegations, participation trophies and ribbons, and cowardice. Cynicism should be a go too till proven otherwise. Skepticism should be second nature the sec someone is selling you crap.

Outside Goldmund, i doubt anybody else is getting girls of that crowd. I don't mind that lad Francis. The new bloke on rule zero.

Last point, you can buy Joe Navarro, ex fbi agent content and books with actual body language authority and life experience for next to nothing. You can also find pdf or e-books on the web free.

JMLUV aka John anthony was a ex rsd Tyler assistant. He was flooding rsdnation with nudes and pics with baaaaae full nude or semi nude. He was kicked out of rsd and content blocked after rapey allegations. Rsd distanced themselves from him. Dude e brags a 1010 kill count including 2 trannys lulz. He is too crae crae for rsd. I suspect he's used hookers and escorts but he at least has receipts and proofof smashin versus 99% of the frauds these days. I don't think he's a good person to emulate though he clearly pulls. I would bet he has better advice then most of the so called gurus today. Again, not the ideal candidate.

I miss the old school David Deangelo. No infield but he never e bragged high kills. He never has **** fits about the competition. He just pulls. He crushed it in biz. Its wackkk these days.
 
Top