Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Model" Turns Down 25,000 Guys LOL!

bonesmahoney

Banned
Reaction score
First of all, the standards for "models" must have sunk faster than the titanic in recent years if this chick is a "model." Holy sh-t, she's barely a 6/10!

Nonetheless, tinder users must have stevie wonder level vision, as she has received 25,000 likes.

She dated 500 of those men (2% success rate for the likers), and dated only 1 of them semi-long term.

This b-tch is darn near 40, looks like she took 100 consecutive hammer fists from brock lesnar, and yet she still has tens of thousands of men drooling over her. If a used up, barely average looking skank like this is getting tens of thousands of likes, how selective are the truly beautiful women?!?

Last edited:

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hold on needed to puke after seeing the pic. Oh wait....

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
That article is from an English absolute RAG of a tabloid, so I will not open it and read it.

Stop reading RAGS whose target audience are the uneducated, unwashed, dregs of society.

Any woman who states "there are no decent men left" is a half-wit, self entitled little brat, with an overblown sense of her own worth. I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire. In fact, if I had a glass of water and she was on fire, I would drink the water and perhaps shove the glass in her mouth so she could no longer whinge while burning to a cinder.

Any woman who ONLY mentions looks or status when talking about what she is looking for from a LTR and DOESN'T mention : Values or character is emotionally immature and never worth your exclusivity.

A man should scrutinize a woman's character too before entering into any sort of LTR / EXCLUSIVE arrangement and not just "she's hot" "the sex is great" "i'm catching feels so maybe she is the one" etc (goes without saying the physical attraction comes first before anything else can happen....obviously)

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not difficult for women to get hordes of thirsty men interested. I have a non-local female friend who I deem "average". I deem her a 5. I doubt any men would deem her above a 6. She generates a lot of interest on swipe apps and regularly dates men better looking than she is. These dating situations rarely last more than 3 months. When a 5 is dating a 7-8 range guy, why would it last more than a few months at best? She believes she's entitled to higher level men because of the interest she generates on the apps.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the woman in my apartment block is a 2/10 with Drama.

she would run circles round Tom Hardy on a dating app, for validation.

The things men will do for her hoodrat ass is disgusting.

Men as a group are pathetic

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I read the article. It confirms the Pareto principle in dating. The small percentage of men that are the most attractive have many options, this "model" has nothing to offer them (99% models don't make much money and their career has a shelf life).

Then there are the beer bellies. If a man has one, I know we’ll have nothing in common as I’m active and don’t do takeaways. If the profile is full of photos cropped in around the face, it’s a huge giveaway.
Being fit won't automatically qualify you, but being out of shape will definitely disqualify you.

He was a nice guy...
LOL don't get me started.

With Valentine's Day around the corner and Kim-Anh receiving yet another bouquet, she says 'All the decent men in our age bracket have been taken'
So she is leading on guys just enough that they send her a bouquet of roses, but she is complaining that they aren't worthy. Why lead them on then? Guys, don't ever buy flowers for a woman.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn she looks like sh1t.. Definitely not in position to choose.
Well gentlemen, ...... lets be real.

She might be a megalomaniac, gold digging cvnt, but clearly doesnt "look like ****" or "a 6 at best".
The majority of men out there (in here) would be outclassed in looks relativ to their gender. Put her alone in a bar for a night and watch 70% of the men being all eager to grab her by the pvssy and 90% after their first two beers.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She looks good for her age and minimal make up. Some of you guys need therapy. She’s certainly cuter than average and not busted. I’d rate her 7ish

Her problem is similar to most modern women; she thought she was the hottest shvt so she waited too long to find a man. Now her lifestyle standards have far exceeded her sexual marketplace value. At 38, She has no shot with men that can sponsor the lifestyle she craves. Shame.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, the standards for "models" must have sunk faster than the titanic in recent years if this chick is a "model." Holy sh-t, she's barely a 6/10!

Nonetheless, tinder users must have stevie wonder level vision, as she has received 25,000 likes.

She dated 500 of those men (2% success rate for the likers), and dated only 1 of them semi-long term.

This b-tch is darn near 40, looks like she took 100 consecutive hammer fists from brock lesnar, and yet she still has tens of thousands of men drooling over her. If a used up, barely average looking skank like this is getting tens of thousands of likes, how selective are the truly beautiful women?!?

When a chick uses the phrase "all the descent men in our age bracket are taken they are telling you everything you need to know about her.

She isn't a decent woman. Period.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's looking to meet Mr. Right on Tinder? LOL yeah right...

Often times, girls in the upper age bracket have too much self entitlement and are too picky in today's society. They do it to themselves and have no one to blame but themselves.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her problem is similar to most modern women; she thought she was the hottest shvt so she waited too long to find a man. Now her lifestyle standards have far exceeded her sexual marketplace value. At 38, She has no shot with men that can sponsor the lifestyle she craves. Shame.
for a guy in his 60s ,a woman that is 38 is gold

That is the thing that most guys do not understand , or do not want to understand

an old woman , will always get validated by older guys

older guys are simps too , look at the messages Jeff bezos or Elon musk were sending to their mistresses . F8cking pathetic

imagine how the average guy in his 50s and beyond are , including those who have the money

the only thing that old women actually lost is the ship towards a proper family life , not the last ship to hoe around