Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

MMRF now up 140% since my tip last month

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
Right, I'm sure people actually care that some random internet poster has posted: 'You have been warned.'

Cordoncordon, what is your motivation for posting?

Is to educate? Then post trading strategies instead of specific stock picks

Is it pure altruism and you want to help others become rich? Then just take a portion of your profits and donate them to us, same thing.

Is it for the glorification of your own ego? Is it to pump up the stocks you already hold?

Your call on BBI was a complete joke, you sold right near the close, avoiding the after hours massacre. Had someone tagged along on your trade, they would have been still waiting for you to post the *sell signal* and would have been hammered in the AH.
No offense, but you're an idiot. No, take that back. I do mean offense.

I posted on BBI at .38. Within an hour it was at .44, and within two days it hit .55. Wtf is wrong with that call? That's 30% in 3 days. I even posted when I sold. IF someone wants to hold on thru earnings, that's their decision. I don't hold thru earnings-just my own personal preference. I bought that stock strictly for a pre earnings run, which started 5 minutes after I posted on it.

MMRF has gone from my .09 call, to .34, back to .20 where I said I was buying, and back up to .36. Thats 400% on my original call, and even more after. Again, wtf is wrong with that? I don't see any of your picks, so please....feel free.

Now I'm saying Im buying MMRF again. You dont want to listen or pay attention? That is fine. But don't you dare criticize the picks. They have done nothing but make people money for those that have played them.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MMRF is going to be a winner, it is an EXCELLENT stock to be long on. Sky's the limit there. Hell, any pink with a real product to market is better than 98% of all pinks. MMRF is going to be a big player in its brand new market, I wish I had the capital to get in at this point with any volume.

Tomorrow I'm putting $750 on LCRE. Wish me luck!

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's hard to argue with cordoncordon's picks. It seems every one of them went up.

It's up to each individual to decide when they want to sell. To expect a stock to continually rise is ignorance and foolishness. The market doesn't and never has worked that way.

At least he's got the balls to give his picks and take the good with the bad.

Cheers!

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My question on MMRF is whether GE will end up dominating the medical records industry. They seem to have a strong platform and...it's GE.

So after further DD, I have decided to hold off on LCRE. It's been sucking wind at .0006, it's a lotto play but their retailing software has much promise and it's on the cutting edge of the upcoming "cloud computing" sector. Pros: Innovative and value-added software, a decent list of clientele for the upcoming pilot, excellent leadership, and really nowhere to go but UP. Cons: Gigantic float (9.3B, but the CEO allegedly owns 5B), and the typical dilution and MM games played in pinks. No guts, no glory, I'll probably take a position here in the coming weeks.

But tomorrow's business is getting into ENTI. They are launching a music video production website on June 1, with advertising all summer and fall on all major television networks with Lady Gaga as spokesperson. My only snag is that it isn't something I would personally be interested in, but I can see where others will, so I'm going to take a position here tomorrow.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing said:
MMRF on a slide, seems to start reversing now, anyone jumping in?
Cordon told me to get in at 0.19 and I got out at 0.20. Although I bought some more at 0.17 or 0.175 so my ROR average was about 10%.
I would have stayed in longer but Cordon hasn't been on this forum in a while and so I didn't want to take a chance that this stock would dip.

I lost a bit on SNSS. :( In at 0.96, out at 0.90. But I got lucky I got out when I did.. through Cordon's recommendation.

So right now I've broken even in terms of my losses. Hopefully I can see some green now in my penny stock portfolio with new picks....

Evzone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What happened to MMRF around May 2008? The stock looked like it jumped off a cliff. The numbers that you've been putting up are good--I'm not denying that--but you do realize that I'm going to look at anything traded on the pink sheets/OTC bulletin board with a huge amount of skepticism.

So you know I'm not just some kid...taking the Level 1 CFA exam this coming Saturday and the Series 65 on Friday.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Trader in this thread but I do see the appeal of penny stocks, especially considering how volatile the market has been lately. That is the main reason why options have gotten on my radar recently as well coz of the VIX being high.

I looked at BBI and passed. I am interested in the industry though and I can't decide whether to pull the trigger on NFLX or CSTR. NFLX is the industry heavyweight but CSTR is such a diverse company. They have outperformed NFLX (in the past 6 months) up until the announcement that they sold E-billing , but hopefully they can swing things around. I'll decide which one I'm gonna buy come Tuesday after the markets open

Last edited:

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Evzone said:
What happened to MMRF around May 2008? The stock looked like it jumped off a cliff. The numbers that you've been putting up are good--I'm not denying that--but you do realize that I'm going to look at anything traded on the pink sheets/OTC bulletin board with a huge amount of skepticism.

So you know I'm not just some kid...taking the Level 1 CFA exam this coming Saturday and the Series 65 on Friday.
Good luck on the CFA - you should do well since they made the test even easier - used to be 4 answer choices, now it is down to 3. If you studied, you will pass.

Evzone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way, you do realize that MMRF has negative operating cash flow and negative net income?

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/cf?s=MMRF.OB
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/is?s=MMRF.OB

They're staying afloat from financing cash flows, meaning that they are borrowing money and issuing stock.

What exactly is the upside to this company again? Just look at MMRF's website, which looks like it's trying way too hard with all of that medical clip-art. Compare it to a legit medical records company website to see what I mean: http://www.caisis.org/index.aspx

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Evzone said:
By the way, you do realize that MMRF has negative operating cash flow and negative net income?

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/cf?s=MMRF.OB
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/is?s=MMRF.OB

They're staying afloat from financing cash flows, meaning that they are borrowing money and issuing stock.

What exactly is the upside to this company again? Just look at MMRF's website, which looks like it's trying way too hard with all of that medical clip-art. Compare it to a legit medical records company website to see what I mean: http://www.caisis.org/index.aspx

Agree to an extent- site is a little too gimmicky, but the service is fairly useful, store important stuff online. Problems are $10 a month for me.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I told everyoone this was just a pump and dump stock in another thread. But of course, Concordon says I'm an idiot for saying that. Lol, now its back down again. Soon this stock will be in the double zero's... .00x.

Lesson of the day: stay away from penny stocks.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It went from .09 to .36, I cleared many $hundreds of thousands in profits-almost $400 K. Ill take that everyday and twice on Sunday. After it hit .36 they did a deal with Dutchess Financing, something that I never could have predicted and they have been harmful to the stock. But that is why you always have to be on your toes with these plays. Dutchess is a financier that gets shares for the money then lend, and they are very harmful to a stock more times than not via dilution. I have not bought a share since the Dutchess deal was announced. Maybe later this fall I will rebuy.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
Love to hear the P&Ls on MMRF for everyone sans Cordoncordon

cordoncordon said:
It went from .09 to .36, I cleared many $hundreds of thousands in profits-almost $400 K. Ill take that everyday and twice on Sunday.
Let me reiterate - sans cordoncordon

Of course you made coin, because you were part of the pump and dump.

No one cares about you

What I am curious about is the other lemmings who got into MMRF per your pump, did they walk off the cliff

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:

No one cares about you

What I am curious about is the other lemmings who got into MMRF per your pump, did they walk off the cliff
Well I brought the stock to the board at .09, and it went to .36, so anyone who didn't make money is basically an idiot.

As for you trader...go get your shinebox.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:

No one cares about you

Uh, he didn't make anything. Don't you get it? This is the Net. I cleared $7,500,000 just last week alone. The NET! Every boy can be a stud on here. If you REALLY are making the bucks you don't come onto a forum dedicated to horny 15 year old suburban American boys and brag.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
Uh, he didn't make anything. Don't you get it? This is the Net. I cleared $7,500,000 just last week alone. The NET! Every boy can be a stud on here. If you REALLY are making the bucks you don't come onto a forum dedicated to horny 15 year old suburban American boys and brag.
Funny how all of my detractors come out of the wood work, anyone who knows me from here and who trades stocks knows where I post on the stock forums and knows exactly who I am there. I listed just one of my hundreds of posts below I made on MMRF on one of the stock forums I frequent back in the winter. Notice the date.

And this is taken straight from one of my stock accounts, the last number listed is the gain or loss.

MMR INFORMATION SYSTEMS INC 3,605,972 --- 0.12 437,537.81 --- 0.15 843,367.04 405,829.23 Short-term

xxxxxx Member Profile xxxx Member Level Monday, March 29, 2010 6:49:09 PM
Re: msg# 20724 by xxxx Post # of 25195
MMRF-life changer-is anyone paying attention?

Huge contract imminent, huge revenue news, Golden Cross occuring.

MMRF. As many of you know, they are an upstart company that deals with electronic medical record keeping, one of Pres. Obama's main items of importance in his recent Health Care Bill that passed, as $20 Billion will be poured into this market in the coming 3 years. IMO this stock, that currently trades around .15, will be $1 by the end of the year...easily...if not more. $10 within 2-3 years. THIS IS A ONCE IN A LIFE TIME OPP GUYS. A chance to get in on a company that who knows, someday could be the DELL or MSFT of its marketplace. I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH>You will never find an opportunity like this again...bottom line.

First, and this is AMAZING news guys imo, Robert Lorsch. blogged today that a large contract deal is imminent. His exact words were "This week we will also culminate a 2 year sales effort with an announcement of the biggest deal in our companies history and probably all of the Personal Health Record space portion of health IT. As a result our reach will expand to more than 10 additional countries over the next 12 months." I would like everyone to read that, and then read it again. Especially the part about it probably being the biggest in history in the Personal Health Record space of health IT. Guys...this is a REAL company. Ive talked to the ceo. He is NOT one to exaggerate or to use hyperbole. He is a very conservative NON typical OTC ceo, (he has built Billion dollar companies-REAL companies) who would not say this type of thing if he didn't believe it. So within the next 1-3 days look for a PR talking about this new contract that will from the sound of it will announce HUGE revenues. REAL revenues. Not scam revenues like most otc and pink plays.

Secondly, last week the ceo announced that he expects 1 Million new subscribers to just their consumer patient medical record system. At $10/month, 12 months a year, that is over $100 MILLION in revenues alone just from that. That does not even include MMpro, which could be their biggest seller to Doctors. Guys, I know of stocks on the Nasdaq and AMEX that have $50 M in revenues and trade at $10, $15, $20. And here we have MMRF trading at 15 cents!!!??? Are you kidding me? Again, if this was a scam stock I would say take all of these numbers with 10 grains of salt. But it's not. Its as real as IBM. And that's the beauty here. Do you all remember FRPT (Force Protection)? That started out on the OTC trading for pennies, and at one point 2 years later hit about $50. That was a once in a lifetime opportunity. For those that missed out on that, here is your second chance. I firmly believe that in 2 years, MMRF will be an above $10 stock and trading on the Nasdaq. A simple $10,000 investment could be worth $1,000,000 in 2 years. How often does something like that come along? I mean a real chance at that and not just some sort of fantasy dream?

Finally, for the chartists out there. A Golden Cross just took place today. That is EXPLOSIVE! Usually that is always good for a double to triple on that alone.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
I've been posting on this forum for 12 years now, first 6 years under a different name. I don't post about any issues I have, I am happily involved with a gorgeous girl. But I do offer my advice from time to time. How long have you been here smart guy? 9 Months??? Now stfu. You too...need to go get your shine box Mr. Fattie lover. You're the same guy who has to travel to foreign countries and act like Mr Big shot because no decent looking American girl would fvck your fat ass. I mean seriously, that's just pathetic. You hear stories about these sad, ugly, fat, American men that travel abroad all in the hopes of getting laid. You my friend...are a typical American loser.