Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

MMRF now up 140% since my tip last month

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Closed today at .24, up nicely since my tip at .10. Going higher . A simple $10,000 investment is now worth nearly $25 K in 30 days, not bad. I am begging all the bashers who posted on the MMRf thread previously to make an appearance here,

Did well today playing the oil cleanup stocks like BUGS and EVXA, both up 600% or more..IN A DAY Smiley.

Watch EXPH. Real company that builds cabinets and other wood fixtures for fortune 500 companies like Walmart. The Outstanding share count is now 1.35 Billion. Yes thats a lot, but it trades at .001. The authorized shares allowed right now is 1.35 Billion, so the company cant sell shares any more until that is raised. Last time the AS got maxed out, EXPH went up 30 x. They have a number of news items ready to come out, and I expect a nice pop here to .005 or so soon.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:cool: :cool: :cool:

:D :D

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

:woo: :woo:

Cheers!

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I listened to you with MMRF, but I was skeptical...
But VRAL didn't see any movement, and I listened to that stock pick. Look forward to seeing other good ones! Quality > Quantity.

But thanks for sharing, you did in fact show results.

EA Gold

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so my 1 million invested would have been 2.5 mil now?

cool, how do i get started :)

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Careful with EXPH, I hear even though the company is legit the volume is just one dude selling shares to another and back. That's all I heard.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now about a triple since my original alert last month. Closed today at .27. Hope everyone is banking! And hope the bashers are cowering!

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Now about a triple since my original alert last month. Closed today at .27. Hope everyone is banking! And hope the bashers are cowering!
How about a new pick? Despite the heavy rumors of MMRF hitting a dollar, I believe most of it is going to be dumped soon. Expect a drop tomorrow.
But I'd love to see a new pick, something we can grab onto now.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Axcell said:
How about a new pick? Despite the heavy rumors of MMRF hitting a dollar, I believe most of it is going to be dumped soon. Expect a drop tomorrow.
But I'd love to see a new pick, something we can grab onto now.
For a VERY short term play, and I mean short, I am hearing SNDY will be in play and the powers that be are wanting a 4-5 bagger. Very safe buy here looking at the chart imo.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
For a VERY short term play, and I mean short, I am hearing SNDY will be in play and the powers that be are wanting a 4-5 bagger. Very safe buy here looking at the chart imo.
(-18.18%)
If I bought it when you posted I would have lost my shirt lol! Even EXPH, the other stock you mentioned, is doing horrible.....
I'd rather play it on the safe side, this stock I can't get right now, SNDY is open at 0.
I know penny stocks aren't exactly safe plays, but I'd like to see another MMRF. It went up again today which REALLY surprised me since it went up 20% yesterday, I expected a dump.
I've so far done trading with Apple which gave me 50% in the past 6 months, as well as HP which was given me 40% the past few months as well. Its hard to find picks right now, my portfolio is empty (few shares in small companies but bleh.)

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:

We're in the .30s as I type. I'm up almost a 100% since since putting my faith in you. Thanks again.

Cheers!

P.S. I see that you took some profit today. Any regrets?

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
romangod said:
We're in the .30s as I type. I'm up almost a 100% since since putting my faith in you. Thanks again.

Cheers!

P.S. I see that you took some profit today. Any regrets?
MMRF....Hit .34 today and closed at .30!

Yes I sold half. Had to. RSI getting super high, people onthe boards getting all giddy, means time for me to sell some and lock in some profits. Up about $400 K on this play, and have $200 K lock in profits, so Im riding free shares.

SNDY the buying never came in today. Hearing tomorrow or the next day. I added some. Again, this is a short term play ONLY.

ZLUS will run hard very soon.

EXPH its a waiting game right now, but as long as the company is done selling shares, it will go.

BTW if you guys want a non penny stock play, well it is as it trades at .96 but it trades on the NASDAQ, look at SNSS. A bio cancer company that has two phase 2 drugs nearing completion. They will be presenting at ASCO (the biggest bio conference in the world) in a few weeks. Every ASCo company presenting has gone way up, except this. But imo this has the best potential of all of them. Could EASILY be a $40 stock someday, much like DNDN has ran. You get these bio cancer plays moving, and there is nothing stopping them. Could easily head over $2-$3 within the month imo.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Yes I sold half. Had to. RSI getting super high, people onthe boards getting all giddy, means time for me to sell some and lock in some profits.
I can respect your reason for selling and locking in some profits. Although the RSI is high, the fundamentals seem to be strong and the potential is being discovered by the investment community.

I'm tempted to take my profits but feel I might miss the boat. I see that some at I-Hub members are kicking themselves for selling.

Am I wrong in trying to hit a grand slam by holding or should I bale?

Cheers!

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
romangod said:
I can respect your reason for selling and locking in some profits. Although the RSI is high, the fundamentals seem to be strong and the potential is being discovered by the investment community.

I'm tempted to take my profits but feel I might miss the boat. I see that some at I-Hub members are kicking themselves for selling.

Am I wrong in trying to hit a grand slam by holding or should I bale?

Cheers!
Sell what you put into it, ride the rest.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Sell what you put into it, ride the rest.
+1. Best way to have no regrets! I'd personally sell half, wait till the next jump, than sell the rest. I wouldn't have regrets over 100% returns lol... Be happy you got into it, I'm going to test out the waters again and hope I don't get bit like I did with VRAL.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh, I cleared over 500% this week. That makes me the KING of this forum. Sorry, but the rest of you are children playing with a big whale.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
Eh, I cleared over 500% this week. That makes me the KING of this forum. Sorry, but the rest of you are children playing with a big whale.
Well, what are your picks to get right now? Cordon seems to be the king of this thread right now lol... posting actual picks to get right now.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh LittleJimmy, your contributions to this forum never cease to waste space.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Julius_Seizeher said:
Ahh LittleJimmy, your contributions to this forum never cease to waste space.
I would comment, but you are a 27 year old male stuck in Middle America. No need to say anything.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
MMRF....Hit .34 today and closed at .30!

Yes I sold half. Had to. RSI getting super high, people onthe boards getting all giddy, means time for me to sell some and lock in some profits. Up about $400 K on this play, and have $200 K lock in profits, so Im riding free shares.

SNDY the buying never came in today. Hearing tomorrow or the next day. I added some. Again, this is a short term play ONLY.

ZLUS will run hard very soon.

EXPH its a waiting game right now, but as long as the company is done selling shares, it will go.

BTW if you guys want a non penny stock play, well it is as it trades at .96 but it trades on the NASDAQ, look at SNSS. A bio cancer company that has two phase 2 drugs nearing completion. They will be presenting at ASCO (the biggest bio conference in the world) in a few weeks. Every ASCo company presenting has gone way up, except this. But imo this has the best potential of all of them. Could EASILY be a $40 stock someday, much like DNDN has ran. You get these bio cancer plays moving, and there is nothing stopping them. Could easily head over $2-$3 within the month imo.
Wish I went in ZLUS... up 40% today.
But I got in SNSS when you said at 0.96 I believe. Let's hope it hits $2-3 in June like you said. Fingers crossed!

Reaction score
man I've been itching to buy this since I first read your post, it's at about 25 cents now, do u think it's gonna get higher still? the fawken bank im with takes forever to open the stock account...